PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 : No Longer Can Move in Lobby...

TKD347
Jan 22, 2014, 01:46 PM
Today I finally got PSO 2 to work and I was able to play thru the tutorial with no problems at all. Once I completed that it took me to thru the teleporter. Then I went into the teleporter that takes you to the main lobby and now I can not move. I have been using a Xbox 360 controller but the keyboard doesn't work either. Any help will be great.

TKD347
Jan 24, 2014, 10:24 AM
Fixed : Easy enough, just had to Check PSO 2 for updates while using the checker.

Starrz
Jan 24, 2014, 12:03 PM
This is happening more and more. What it is, I think, is that your game is trying to show you one of those pop-up hint tool-tips, but you don't have the files for them, so the game just sits there and waits for them to show up.

I was in a party yesterday and we loaded up that burning ranger mission and I got stuck in the ship. People on my party told me that I had the icon that I was in a menu. I logged out, updated, and logged back in. When we loaded up the same mission, I got the pop-up, clicked through it, and was able to play.

This can happen anywhere where those pop-ups show up that you don't have the files for.

For anyone else having this issue: Make sure all of your patch files and translation files are fully updated.