PDA

View Full Version : Guide Force Crafting Weapon Help!!!!!!!!

EmpireBeld
Feb 5, 2014, 11:56 AM
Hello all,

This is my first post on the PSO-World forums, so if this had been discussed I am sorry. I am a long time PSO player and for the last few months I have been really getting into PSO2. I am currently lvling a Newman Force (who is 47). I am currently trying to get the most damage out of the character that I can, which leads me to a question I can't seem to get answered.

I am currently using a awful talis and rod weapon on my force. Before i dump a huge amount of money getting 10 star weapons I was wondering what are the best 7-9 star talis and rods to extend for a force right now?

Any help the community can give me would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much for your time and help!!!

-EmpireBeld

TaigaUC
Feb 5, 2014, 03:24 PM
Hard to say without knowing your build.

When it comes to extending, resulting stats are always the same.
What matters is the appearance, the latents, and whether you can afford to extend.
Rarer weapons cost more to extend.

thematesV2
Feb 7, 2014, 10:11 AM
as a player who only logs in once and a while, Last night was my first time online since crafting was added. if you've got english text in-game, or can read japanese, it's not too difficult to get crafting. I extended two rods last night (that just sounds wrong) one was a 3 star junk rod, the other was my Gramascient. first rod (tech 197) upon casting, had a higher tech attack than my 9* +5 gramascient(~500). I went ahead and extended the gramascient, and it went up to around 650.

I would suggest if you have materials and money, just extending whatever you're using, as it won't take much playing before you can upgrade to better equipment.

TaigaUC
Feb 7, 2014, 10:14 AM
It's just as well we can only extend our rods within the privacy of our own rooms, eh?

And yes, I was going to suggest buying a 1 star weapon and extending it.
Just make sure you have the requirements to equip it after it's extended.

Gardios
Feb 7, 2014, 12:48 PM
Higher rarity weapons are actually cheaper to craft, but not by much (and 6* are still fairly easy to get to +10). Just look for a weapon with Ragne Soul and Technique II or something, you can often find some for under 10k.

Saffran
Feb 7, 2014, 07:28 PM
What you could also do is try and look for a fairly affixed MatterBoard drop or a special matter board rare and go with that.
But remember, you have to +10 whatever you extend to reach the max attack. (if the weapon is at +10 it doesn't matter if you extend a common weapon or a rare, but common weapons area LOT easier to grind)

Once you have that, just level up, you are bount to find good weapons on your way to 65.

TaigaUC
Feb 7, 2014, 08:08 PM
Best make something cheap and then make something fancy when they fix the grind/affix RNG next month.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 7, 2014, 08:53 PM
Best make something cheap and then make something fancy when they fix the grind/affix RNG next month.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/45753434.jpg