PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Game suddenly running VERY slowly

Kalle
Feb 7, 2014, 09:19 PM
Hi it seems i only post here when i have a problem ANYWAYS...

I'd say maybe about after that Feb.5th maintenance we had even the title screen loads slowly, I don't have the fps showing but I'd say like 15 fps or something. The music loads normally though.
Yesterday I decided maybe it was just the login screens but the lobby and my room were also slow.

-My ISP hasn't changed or my computer, I haven't messed with any settings.
-I tried reinstalling the English/Story patches and even playing the Vanilla version and it's still incredible slow.
-Tried launching it from the normal launcher instead of the Tweaker but still nothing.
-Ran all those Missing/Old/Deleted/Empty/PSO2 EXE troubleshooters on the Tweaker and it says everything is fine.

So before I try to uninstall pso2 and reinstall it is there any suggestions?
Thanks

Aeris
Feb 9, 2014, 04:31 PM
Might want to look at your graphic's card, processor and ram clock speeds and see if they aren't underclocked by the computer itself if its a desktop, also if its a laptop, put it on balanced or high performance power mode.

Kalle
Feb 10, 2014, 11:01 PM
Might want to look at your graphic's card, processor and ram clock speeds and see if they aren't underclocked by the computer itself if its a desktop, also if its a laptop, put it on balanced or high performance power mode.

hmm I'm not sure if this is what you meant but I took a screencap with this open, though last time I played I turned the Lighting settings or whatever it was all the way down to 1 so it was a little faster
I think if I turn the graphics to the minimum it might run fine but obviously I wanna fix this

[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Goldenbrat/pso2thingy_zpsd8f9e042.png[/spoiler-box]

I haven't physically cleaned my computer in a while could that be it too?