PDA

View Full Version : question on tree reset

wargandi
Feb 8, 2014, 11:19 AM
ok I notice you can only reset one try at a time when you use AC but my question is if you say reset a class that has 2 trees in it will it reset both?

Emp
Feb 8, 2014, 11:22 AM
All class skill tree reset ticket reset ALL of your trees.

wargandi
Feb 8, 2014, 11:23 AM
ya but they dont sell all class skill tree reset. I been looking up and down and only one skill tree reset.

wargandi
Feb 8, 2014, 11:32 AM
would it just be cheaper to buy another skill tree?

Emp
Feb 8, 2014, 11:32 AM
Yes. However I suggest buying additional skill trees. They cost less than skill reset passes.

wargandi
Feb 8, 2014, 11:35 AM
ya I saw that man what the point sega lol

Emp
Feb 8, 2014, 11:44 AM
Point is Sega only hands out All Class reset when they add or change skills on the games skill trees. You can buy additional skill trees if you wish to save AC. Having additional trees also allows you to fix mistakes by working on a different tree if put SP in the wrong place.

Inazuma
Feb 8, 2014, 08:10 PM
When Sega does hand out free skill tree reset items, you will receive one per character. If you would like to get some extras, consider buying a few more characters just so you get more skill reset items. Depending on how important skill tree resets are to you, it could be the cheaper option.

I have five alt chars on my account just so I can do Falz Elder six times. I haven't needed to reset any of their skill trees, so I have somewhere around 18 skill tree reset items in storage.