PDA

View Full Version : Is there any in-game saves in XBOX version?

Lulu
Apr 14, 2003, 11:48 AM
Like do you always start off on forest 1 or whatever. Are there any checkpoints basically. Im talking about the online version of the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lulu on 2003-04-14 09:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lulu on 2003-04-14 09:55 ]</font>

Guntz348
Apr 14, 2003, 11:55 AM
It's most likely going to be set up the same way all PSO's are. If you beat offline forest then offline and online forest and caves are open for what ever difficutly you beat them in. Once you clear caves, then forest, caves, and mines will be open. To open ruins you must touch each of the pillers located in the second floor of each map. Once you do this and open offline ruins then all four levels will be open for you in off and online mode. Please note however, if you beat the levels on online only, then they do not open up. For example if you have beaten all the levels on online and never touched the offline game, next time you make a game you will only have forest open. Also the game maker is the one who determines what levels are open for that game.

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 14, 2003, 11:59 AM
They should have a place online, like in a game or lobby, where you can walk up to it and switch characters while your online...I think that would be pretty darn nifty. But, one problem...could this lead a way for hackers to get into your console? Who knows, we can only see what the future holds.

staticlive
Apr 14, 2003, 02:13 PM
That would be good, but how would hackers be able to get into the console from there?

saffaya
Apr 14, 2003, 04:31 PM
On 2003-04-14 09:59, Omni-SqwirL wrote:
They should have a place online, like in a game or lobby, where you can walk up to it and switch characters while your online...I think that would be pretty darn nifty.

Remember that Xbox in Broadband only. no dial-up sequence. Hence switching chars is pretty damn fast on PSOX.

Ranger_Larry
Apr 14, 2003, 05:03 PM
It's pretty fast on GC too if you have broadband. I may or may not get the xbox version....eh, I know I'll end up trying it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sailor_V_64
Apr 14, 2003, 09:38 PM
Well I ordered mine from GameStop.com and they didn't ship it today >_< and i got twoday air so it looks like i'll be getting either thursday or friday