PDA

View Full Version : Newbie force questions

galaxy
Feb 8, 2014, 04:01 PM
Hi everyone!

I've been trying to do some research, but some of the information is scattered, and I'd love some responses to a few build questions all in one place. Any help would be appreciated!

1. I've looked at the the tri-element force build on the sticky thread here - is it at all effective, or should I really focus on an element?

2. Is it at all viable to make a dual Lightning/Ice force, or no?

3. If I must focus on one element, what is suggested, or is it just a matter of play style?

4. Is it best to make a Force/Techer or Force/Braver? For both subclasses, are there any appropriate builds? Specifically, for Braver, which stance should I focus on? I've been told mixed things - some recommend average stance, others recommend weak stance. Which is more effective? If I was interested in playing braver as a main class as well, how should I try to build him? Ideally he would be equally effective with both bows and katanas...

5. Are the builds on the sticky thread here in general effective?

I really just don't want to mess up my character builds, so I'm trying to figure out what my options are. Thanks in advance!

isCasted
Feb 8, 2014, 04:44 PM
1. Before elistists come to this thread (sorry if that sounded offensive to anyone), I'll say that Force damage in game's current state somewhat sucks no matter the element, so go with general Fire/Lightning tree as it is provided in the sticky. That works well if you go Fo/Te or Fo/Br.
The problem is that in order to be "effective" you need at least 4 skill trees for both Force and Techer class (Fire/Ice/Lightning/general for Force and Wind/Light/Dark/general for Techer) and that costs rather a lot of real money.

2. Ice part of tree is ruined forever by a skill called "Photon Flare" which isn't worth getting unless you have a Motav Prophecy, and even then it's easier to wait until you can exchange that weapon for an 11* pass. Don't even bother.

3. See p.1. However, you can also be effective with 1 element by
1) going with Fire or Lightning on Force tree (I strongly advise against Ligthning now unless you play solo, because Lightning Forces ruin melee Techer's effectiveness by their presence) and using Fighter as sub;
2) going pure Wind on Techer tree, because lv16 Sazan is OP.

4. Braver tree for Fo/Br build is straightforward - max out all Weak Stance skills (but not crit one), then spread rest of the points among Katana skills and Avg Stance as you wish.
Fighter sub requires maxing out both stances and Chase Advance Plus, you'll figure other stuff you want out.
Techer... Well, build in sticky doesn't show any love to Wind (as I mentioned, lv16 Sazan is OP), but in other stuff it works. Primary things you want are: Territory Burst (lv1), PP Restorate (lv10), PP Convert (at least lv3) - these 3 skills are the only ones that actually make Fo/Te competitive to Fo/Fi and Fo/Br in terms of DPS.

5. Well, those builds show what you absolutely must aim for and what you should absolutely avoid, and that's more than enough if you gain your understanding of the game as you play it.

Inazuma
Feb 8, 2014, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone!

I've been trying to do some research, but some of the information is scattered, and I'd love some responses to a few build questions all in one place. Any help would be appreciated!

1. I've looked at the the tri-element force build on the sticky thread here - is it at all effective, or should I really focus on an element?

2. Is it at all viable to make a dual Lightning/Ice force, or no?

3. If I must focus on one element, what is suggested, or is it just a matter of play style?

4. Is it best to make a Force/Techer or Force/Braver? For both subclasses, are there any appropriate builds? Specifically, for Braver, which stance should I focus on? I've been told mixed things - some recommend average stance, others recommend weak stance. Which is more effective? If I was interested in playing braver as a main class as well, how should I try to build him? Ideally he would be equally effective with both bows and katanas...

5. Are the builds on the sticky thread here in general effective?

I really just don't want to mess up my character builds, so I'm trying to figure out what my options are. Thanks in advance!

The most important thing is to level to 50 so you can try to get Sazan 16 and Elysion. When you do that, you reset your skill trees and basically rebuild your entire character around it. You will need 7 S attack on your mag in order to equip the Elysion if you are female newman, so keep that in mind.

But in the meantime, you will need to use something else. If you have Sazan 16, you can use that with a talis. If it is taking too long because everyone else is killing the enemies instantly, you might want to consider fire techs with talis and rod. They might be your only way to actually attack the enemies.

If you are using Sazan, base your skill trees around it. The same goes for fire techs. Ice and lightning are generally bad, especially lightning techs because they will activate Zondeel, which is a really bad idea in most situations. If you can, have a lightning tree just for Dark Falz Elder.

After you get Sazan 16 and Elysion, TE/FO is the way to go. Before that, you could consider subbing BR or FI if you are using fire techs. They would be stronger than TE, but have PP related problems and less range on Territory Burst, so the best subclass could vary depending on the quest you are doing.

We will be able to trade 11 star weapons next month, so you can buy an Elysion if you haven't found one by then.

galaxy
Feb 8, 2014, 05:11 PM
I have a male newman - how much S Attack should I have then? Right now, I have about 33 Tech and 8 Dex - is that bad? I Was shooting to make him 80 tech 20 dex...hmm...

so it sounds like, go with the lightning build on the sticky? which is essentially the appropriate skills in the Fire tree, plus a few skills in the lightning tree? Then get the wind skills plus the ones listed above for techer?

as far as braver goes, should I just ignore bow skills entirely, even if i want to use bows? I was hoping to be able to use both, if possible, but if I want both stances that doesnt really work...

Sandmind
Feb 8, 2014, 06:25 PM
PSO2 skill calculator (http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/index.html) will be a good start.

TE sub is good for increased PP regen, as well as boosting elemental weak damage (like an extra mastery if the enemy is weak to it) and wind/light/dark. TE also offer some melee, but not great for a FO main (althought a spare point in wand gear might come in handy in some situation I guess).

FI just straight boost your tech damage no matter the weakness as long as you're on the correct side of the target. Chase advance plus also boost tech damage on mob and miniboss only, since big boss are statut effect immune. This is the sub if you want to specialize in one FO element only. Also give knuckle dashing, the easier of the dash method. And lv1 adrenaline make an uncharged shifta last 1min on yourself instead of needing to charge it for all 4 tick.

Br, you would mostly want to invest fully in Weak stance to get more damage than FI's Brave stance and not have to worry about positioning as long as you match elemental weakness or hit a weakspot with any element (wise stance is still stronger, but less often used). Average stance lose out vs Brave stance, with only 30% to boost all tech no matter the weakness. Weak stance fully spec'ed is 57% extra damage, almost the same as a pure TE's element build, but without the PP regen. Just reversal cover is usefull, since it can allow you to take an another hit before having to use resta, saving some PP. The spare points can be invested in katana for Combat Escape for those shit hit the fan moment, bow mastery to play with vibras 10* bow with huge Tatk, FO usable and bow's Banish arrow PA (more of a boss killing weapon) or plain dex to increase minimum damage if neitheir look interesting. Also gain acces to no-knuckle dashing.

If you got the time and dedication, you could level all 3 sub and switch as needed. I personally capped FO and TE a while ago and I have been casually leveling FI and Br (also got HU and RA in their 40s, but that is because I could).

According to the skill calculator, male newman, female newman and female human, those 3 are the only characters needing 7 Satk as a 65/65 TEFO to equip Elysion. The others got enough Satk. The next lv cap would fix that.... but none had been announced yet on the road map. Otherwise, TEFI got enough Satk as any race/gender combo, but would play differently from a TEFO.

Inazuma
Feb 8, 2014, 06:50 PM
so it sounds like, go with the lightning build on the sticky? which is essentially the appropriate skills in the Fire tree, plus a few skills in the lightning tree? Then get the wind skills plus the ones listed above for techer?

You shouldn't use lightning outside of Dark Falz Elder, because it activates Zondeel. You will do more harm than good.

Sandmind
Feb 8, 2014, 07:11 PM
You shouldn't use lightning outside of Dark Falz Elder, because it activates Zondeel. You will do more harm than good.

I knew I forgot something when I made my wall of text.

Let me explain why activating zondeel is usually a bad idea. That technic create at 1st a gathering effect on mob (and mini boss) on a large area, even bigger if using TE's Territory burst skill. The mob then all stack together, allowing you or your party/mpa to nuke them with a well placed PA/Tech, even if normally it's not an actual aoe. Activating zondeel with a lightning tech cancel the gathering effect to do weak to medium damage and release them all at once (since they were forced to stand at the exact same spot due to zondeel, their model normally push them apart). This allow for faster kill for less PP usage at the same time.

galaxy
Feb 9, 2014, 02:59 PM
so essentially, if i only have one skill tree, i basically want the skills to get me to Tech JA advance...and thats it? Pretty sure I want PP Charge Revival along with Tech Charge Advance 1 & 2 maxed on the fire side. After that, how should I distribute the remaining points? Again, assuming I only have one tree and want a fairly balanced playstyle.

Same goes with Techer - basically, with one tree, it sounds like I should max the wind masteries, make my way down to PP conversion and PP restraint 1 and max those, and then just tag territory burst and elemental weak hit with a skill point? Is that right?

For braver sub, I should snag the weak stance skills and max those, then spread my remaining points across average stance, katana, and bow as I deem fit? Is that right?

Finally, I haven't even thought about fighters - any suggestions for someone using it as a sub with only one skill tree?

Thanks for clarifying, folks - I know these questions are super newbish, I just dont have the funds to make top-tier builds, so I'm going for what I'm able to use as effectively as possible.

Sandmind
Feb 9, 2014, 05:45 PM
FO Fire Tree / TE Dark tree / General FI sub / BR WS with utility skills (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06hDbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkjdt9 bIn0000000jebHoGBbnGKiNinr0000fb000000lb0000084OIk 2XcKjbnbnI2Ibbn0000jkb6dsI2J2qx5kIbib00009OqB4Nj5N JIHnGDI20000)
Fire tree: if you really dislike using Talis, switch the point to JA if you wish.
Dark Tree: probably could be further optimized, but it's a start. Probably taking points from elsewhere to get PP convert to lv6.
FI sub: Chase advance plus is for that extra damage on mob and mini boss, got no effect on bigger boss. But there isn't much else to pick after both stance, step atk/knuckle gear and adrenaline lv1.
BR sub: with WS and utility skill, Combat Escape mostly for when shit hit the fan moments. I found utilising zondeel with a katana, step out and karan was some heavy mob control there. Bow Rapid shoot mastery is for those using Vibras Bow with combo of Banish Arrow and namegid/nafoie.

FO ice / TE wind / FI crazy heart / BR without utility (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06hDbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkjdt9 bIn0000000jebHoGBfGKrjAqA0000ib000000lb0000084OI22 SGKgAhnIkfgAIorA0000jkbIdHXfdsI2J2lbib00009OqBGA6J IJk0000j)
FO: point in Tatk high up/freeze keep/talis can be moved around between themself or maybe in fire/lighting.
TE: not too sure on this one, pure wind mean sacrifing pp convert or other stuffs. Thanksfully, wind is pretty cheap PP wise, so shouldn't matter much.
FI: sacrificed chase advance plus for crazy heart for massive pp regen. Statut effect (SE) advailabity vary on map, with some almost devoid of them. And no, shifta/deband doesn't count as a SE.
BR: Just pure Tech atk boost. Mix and match previous tree and this one if you want some utility. Keep crit skill for last if you do, ability up (dexterity) is more usefull.

FO lightning / TE light (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06uDbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkjdt9 bIn0000000lb000009b000000lb0000084OI22SIkjcAcAcFIb bn0000jkb6DsHXJ2lbqnIb00009b000008)
FO: To complete the elemental set. Again, point can be moved between Talis, zonde pp save and JA.
TE: Really not sure about this one. Super Treatment is like FI's Crazy heart, just you need to cure yourself or someone else SE for them to get the bonus effect.

Note: None of those example skill tree are final for FO and especially TE. It get the basic down for the most part. Hopefully someone else can give insight.

galaxy
Feb 10, 2014, 06:18 PM
So there's no force skill tree that balances at least fire/lightning, if not all three elements? Even if I use techniques in conjunction with elemental weak hit on techer or weak stance on braver? I imagine that if I'm going for weak elements I should be trying to use all of them, no?

Ratazana
Feb 10, 2014, 11:57 PM
So there's no force skill tree that balances at least fire/lightning, if not all three elements? Even if I use techniques in conjunction with elemental weak hit on techer or weak stance on braver? I imagine that if I'm going for weak elements I should be trying to use all of them, no?

One tree, one element. If you want multiple elements, you will need multiple trees.

Sandmind
Feb 11, 2014, 12:27 AM
I only tried to make pure'ish element tree, cause this guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010) already covered quite a few potent hybrid FO tree. I assumed you had readed it.

*Do a quick check* Silly me, I forgot it had pure element tree also, been so long last time I checked it. Oh well, 2nd opinion is always good.

galaxy
Feb 11, 2014, 06:56 AM
I had read those guides, yes - that thread is just so long now, and includes all of the classes, that I wanted to make sure those hybrid builds were actually viable, or if they were more novelty.

UnLucky
Feb 11, 2014, 04:56 PM
An all-purpose/tri-element build sacrifices damage all around, which Element Weak Hit or Weak Stance don't make up for.

A fire/lightning build (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06xQbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI n0000000lb000009b000000lb0000084OIk2SIxjcAbnIxIbbn 0000lb0000000IOqB4N6JIHn0000j) like this might seem attractive for variety's sake, but you'll suffer a large penalty if the enemy isn't weak to one of your elements.

That kind of build would give you:

[Mastery]*[General]*[Stance]*[Weakness]
1.26*1.60*1.57*1.20 = 380% total multipliers, if the target is weak to your specced element.
and
1.00*1.60*1.57*1.20 = 301% if they're weak to something else
But using a pure fire build (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06hDbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI n0000000jebHoGBbnGKiNjr0000fb000000lb0000084OIk2Xc KjbnbnI2Ibbn0000lb0000000Ib000008), you could have:

1.44*1.52*1.44*1.20 = 379% damage if the enemy is weak to fire
and
1.44*1.52*1.44*1.00 = 316% damage if they are not

Of course, some enemies take 130% weakness instead of 120%, which I believe would be natives weak to only one element, so that would make offspec weakness matching a little better for the first build. And on a similar note, some enemies are resistant to certain elements.

However, Fighter has Chase and Wise, which would be better damage under certain conditions.

Yet if you take that pure fire Force tree and sub Braver instead of Fighter, you can get 414% if the enemy is weak to fire. That's what you lose when you choose multiple elements, and why there's such a huge focus on multiple skill trees.

Trying something else, you could go quad-element Fo/Te (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06bqbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI n0000000lb000009b000000lb000009b000000jkbIdeKfdsI2 J2qxIb00000lb000008) with the above fire/lightning tree for:

1.26*1.60*1.20*1.20 = 290% with your element spec,
and
1.00*1.60*1.20*1.20 = 230% with ice, or 251% with light

Though the biggest problem with weakness matching is that not every element family has good techs for every situation, so you're limited in utility in certain areas. That, and a lot of areas have enemies with varying weaknesses, so you won't always be able to hit everything with the right element.

Another downfall is that Techer is not as strong as Force on its own, so Te/Fi or Te/Br don't really work as well for pure element builds, not to mention the PP management issues from not having PP Charge Revival.

One last thing I forgot to mention, to answer your question about an ice/lightning split build: no. Any other combination would work except for ice+lightning. The reason is because you absolutely need to spend points in the fire branch for PP Charge Revival and Tech Charge Advance. It just costs too much SP to try and have both elements to the point where you would deal more overall damage with less points spent in the very element you're trying to spec.

galaxy
Feb 11, 2014, 11:05 PM
thanks for that, Unlucky. I guess where I'm stuck right now is, I don't know when I will be able to purchase more skill trees - so in the meantime, should I just stick with a hybrid fire/lightning build? and what would be my best sub - FI, Br, or Te? I understand there are options, especially when you have multiple skill trees, but with only one for each class, is there a suggested route for the most efficacy? I understand I won't be top tier, of course - I just don't want to be a complete waste, either.

Redzone
Feb 25, 2014, 11:46 PM
There's so much BAD ADVICE in this thread it makes me sick.

Redzone
Feb 25, 2014, 11:47 PM
An all-purpose/tri-element build sacrifices damage all around, which Element Weak Hit or Weak Stance don't make up for.

A fire/lightning build (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06xQbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI n0000000lb000009b000000lb0000084OIk2SIxjcAbnIxIbbn 0000lb0000000IOqB4N6JIHn0000j) like this might seem attractive for variety's sake, but you'll suffer a large penalty if the enemy isn't weak to one of your elements.

That kind of build would give you:

[Mastery]*[General]*[Stance]*[Weakness]
1.26*1.60*1.57*1.20 = 380% total multipliers, if the target is weak to your specced element.
and
1.00*1.60*1.57*1.20 = 301% if they're weak to something else
But using a pure fire build (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06hDbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI n0000000jebHoGBbnGKiNjr0000fb000000lb0000084OIk2Xc KjbnbnI2Ibbn0000lb0000000Ib000008), you could have:

1.44*1.52*1.44*1.20 = 379% damage if the enemy is weak to fire
and
1.44*1.52*1.44*1.00 = 316% damage if they are not

Of course, some enemies take 130% weakness instead of 120%, which I believe would be natives weak to only one element, so that would make offspec weakness matching a little better for the first build. And on a similar note, some enemies are resistant to certain elements.

However, Fighter has Chase and Wise, which would be better damage under certain conditions.

Yet if you take that pure fire Force tree and sub Braver instead of Fighter, you can get 414% if the enemy is weak to fire. That's what you lose when you choose multiple elements, and why there's such a huge focus on multiple skill trees.

Trying something else, you could go quad-element Fo/Te (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06bqbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI n0000000lb000009b000000lb000009b000000jkbIdeKfdsI2 J2qxIb00000lb000008) with the above fire/lightning tree for:

1.26*1.60*1.20*1.20 = 290% with your element spec,
and
1.00*1.60*1.20*1.20 = 230% with ice, or 251% with light

Though the biggest problem with weakness matching is that not every element family has good techs for every situation, so you're limited in utility in certain areas. That, and a lot of areas have enemies with varying weaknesses, so you won't always be able to hit everything with the right element.

Another downfall is that Techer is not as strong as Force on its own, so Te/Fi or Te/Br don't really work as well for pure element builds, not to mention the PP management issues from not having PP Charge Revival.

One last thing I forgot to mention, to answer your question about an ice/lightning split build: no. Any other combination would work except for ice+lightning. The reason is because you absolutely need to spend points in the fire branch for PP Charge Revival and Tech Charge Advance. It just costs too much SP to try and have both elements to the point where you would deal more overall damage with less points spent in the very element you're trying to spec.

^ Listen to this person, everyone else is FAR too opinionated and just flat out WRONG in half of their advice.

Redzone
Feb 25, 2014, 11:50 PM
I personally am heavily specialized in Lightning + Dark, using zonde+zondeel+sometimes sazonde (for mobs), and Namegid on nearly all bosses.

Here is my build. http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06uEIbIkIbIkIbIkIbIkbnIkbnIkIbIkcg7O lbIn0000000lb000009b000000lb0000084OI22SIkjcAcAcKi n0000jkb6dsI2pFqxHXIb00000ib000008

I hit for around 250k or so on most bosses when Weak Bullet it up.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 12:20 AM
Redzone, you crack me up. First you say half the advice in this thread is bad and wrong, then you say you primarily use lightning techs. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are joking. Very funny, by the way. Just make sure to clarify that you are indeed joking around, because it's possible that people who are new to Force could follow your "advice" and end up as shit Forces.

There are way too many shit Forces out there using lightning as it is, so we don't need to make the problem even worse.

Redzone
Feb 26, 2014, 03:30 AM
Redzone, you crack me up. First you say half the advice in this thread is bad and wrong, then you say you primarily use lightning techs. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are joking. Very funny, by the way. Just make sure to clarify that you are indeed joking around, because it's possible that people who are new to Force could follow your "advice" and end up as shit Forces.

There are way too many shit Forces out there using lightning as it is, so we don't need to make the problem even worse.

All of your advice is based on an 11 star wand kid
Keep trolling pso world forums, obviously you have nothing better to do but argue with people on the fucking internet

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 04:27 AM
All of your advice is based on an 11 star wand kid
Keep trolling pso world forums, obviously you have nothing better to do but argue with people on the fucking internet

Oh, you were serious? I'm very sorry. Thank you for clearing that up.

Giving good advice to help people is trolling? I don't think you know what trolling is. You also don't know much about Elysion, apparently.

To the beginner Forces in this thread, even though Redzone was serious about using lightning techs, please don't take his advice. There are some situations where lightning techs are great, but for the great majority of situations, you should not be using them, even against enemies who are weak to lightning. The reason for this is because they will activate Zondeel, which is very bad.

Even if you built your entire char around lightning techs, you shouldn't use them most of the time for this reason. You are better off not attacking at all, and using auto-follow instead. Some people prefer being weak and claim it's their playstyle and they get enjoyment out of it. That's fine if you really believe that. The problem is when you negatively affect the enjoyment of other players, particularly those who prefer to be strong.

If a player like Redzone joined a party with good Forces, instead of helping out slightly like a weak player would normally do, he would actually slow them down instead. He is the type of player who isn't satisfied with being weak on his own; he insists on pulling at the legs of everyone else.

So while everyone is free to play games however they choose, it gets a bit complicated when it comes to co-op situations. It's better to work together as a group.

Redzone, please consider the playstyle of others. If you absolutely must be bad at Force, can you at least stop activating Zondeels? Use any other element, please.

Alma
Feb 26, 2014, 04:40 AM
I personally am heavily specialized in Lightning + Dark, using zonde+zondeel+sometimes sazonde (for mobs), and Namegid on nearly all bosses.

Here is my build. http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06uEIbIkIbIkIbIkIbIkbnIkbnIkIbIkcg7O lbIn0000000lb000009b000000lb0000084OI22SIkjcAcAcKi n0000jkb6dsI2pFqxHXIb00000ib000008

I hit for around 250k or so on most bosses when Weak Bullet it up.

Redzone, is your tree an ideal tree you suggest?
to me it seems like a salvaged tree from a mistake on point distribution...
even for pure lightning and dark tree... :-?

problem:

force tree:
lv1 talis tech bonus? you do realize it will gimped the overall dmg badly when using talis right? >_<

techer tree:
why did you not max element weak hit? pure dark tree especially become very effective with it if faced with boss weak to dark, also no territory pp save for further zondeel pp reduce? :/

if i do FO/TE lightning and dark tree, it will be like these (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06uCIbIkbnIkIbIkIbIkbnIkbnIkbnIkIhfd dI47bIn0000000jebHnGBHNGKiNinr0000fb000000lb000008 kbI22SIkjcAcAcFfbn0000j4O6dsI2HSqxEKIbib00009OIb4S 6JIHnHXbn0000)

@galaxy:
if you only have 1 tree, you can:

A. provide that you haven't crafted any tech, haven't found high lv tech disc, and have no *10 rare rod/talis, you can use one of FO fire or lightning tree in conjunction with dark techer tree suggested on the The Official Build Thread (class info and guides included) (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010)
i especially like the fire/dark tree suggested there
or you could use the tree i suggested above for easy all around dmg with zonde and namegid

B. if you somehow have found Sazan tech disc lv 16, i recommend you to have a hybrid wind/dark build like these (http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06uCIbIkbnIkIbIkIbIkbnIkbnIkbnIkIhfd dI47bIn0000000jebHnGBHNGKiNinr0000fb000000lb000008 4OI22SqxgAIAbnbngJIbrA0000j4OIdHXfdFI2cFqxIbIb0000 0iOIb4S6JIHnHXbn0000) for many situation (excellent for mob field, fairly good for bosses)
you also can use green dual gaze talis with its powerfull wind tech +16% dmg (lv3 potent) for maximum sazan damage.
this is the closest it can be for "1 build for all" type of tree for FO/TE without needing an uber rare weapon.

C and if somehow you already have both lv 16 sazan tech disc and elysion, then an uncharged wind tree is the most viable tree for a sazan spam (consult inazuma for these tree since he seems have experimented with many uncharged wind tree configuration)

@inazuma:
you forgot to add :"in MPA of 12 people with random" at the beginning of the sentences...
its fine if you use lightning tech (zonde) in solo or in 4 ppl party with the consent of everyone in the party
honestly, except in MPA of 12 random people or certain EQ, these "dont use lightning crap" is blowed out of proportion...

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 05:23 AM
^ even this guy gets that you only are talking about 12/12 MPA circle jerks. Please, take a hint midori and realize NOT EVERYONE RUNS IN CIRCLES WHEN THEY PLAY THIS GAME. People solo, people duo, people play in parties of 4.

Redzone was not wrong about one thing: Elysion is an 11*. Up until March 4th, you have to have been incredibly lucky to get one. Before you come in here and say "I made N chars to run Falz." Stop. Nobody cares especially not me. I have 3 chars and run every scheduled falz. I stop tacos to run falz. I get up at stupidly early hours to run every single TD with stupid b10 randoms who play GU who have no idea how to SRoll and still claw my way to 3 runs on 250%s. You found your Elysion because of luck. End. Of. Story.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 05:35 AM
^ even this guy gets that you only are talking about 12/12 MPA circle jerks. Please, take a hint midori and realize NOT EVERYONE RUNS IN CIRCLES WHEN THEY PLAY THIS GAME. People solo, people duo, people play in parties of 4.

Redzone was not wrong about one thing: Elysion is an 11*. Up until March 4th, you have to have been incredibly lucky to get one. Before you come in here and say "I made N chars to run Falz." Stop. Nobody cares especially not me. I have 3 chars and run every scheduled falz. I stop tacos to run falz. I get up at stupidly early hours to run every single TD with stupid b10 randoms who play GU who have no idea how to SRoll and still claw my way to 3 runs on 250%s. You found your Elysion because of luck. End. Of. Story.

It's not about the number of party members, it's about Zondeel. If there are no good Forces in the party, then there should be no problem with using lightning attacks. But even if you are playing in a 2 player party with a Force who knows how to use Zondeel, you shouldn't activate it. That said, even if no one is using Zondeel correctly in the party, you would kill enemies quicker with Sazan over lightning attacks. Zonde is not OP like it used to be. Sazan is the current OP tech, so let's take advantage of that.

I've found four Elysions so far. They aren't as rare as they used to be before Tower came out. The lv 70 Falz drops them much easier also. March 5th is very soon too, and I imagine they will be pretty cheap to buy. You should at least come up with a better excuse for not using Elysion, because you really can't use that one anymore.

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 05:44 AM
Excuse? Really... the fact that I have found a single 11* (Twin Kamui) from ALLLLLLLLL of those runs, which I +40'd and affixed because it's a good 11* to use/keep, is an excuse? An excuse... RNG is an excuse. 1 11* since their release to date is an excuse because RNG has said "No." to me. I didn't think you could break my brain anymore than you already have with your nonsensical bullshit, but you've done it again. I thought it had stopped at, "I'm good at this game because I found Elysion." Clearly, I was very, very wrong.

EDIT: None of my explanation, by the way, has anything to do with whether I use or don't use Elysion. I'm all for using it for TE/FO, TE/HU, TE/FI, what have you. What I'm not all for is: 1) you preaching Sazan/Namegid TE/FO like it is gospel truth and you are a heretic for using anything else, and 2) you saying you can work for 11*s when there is no consistent way to hunt them (ANY of them).

I will spell this out one more time for you since you don't seem to understand anything: 11*s are RNG. If you have them, you rolled a good dice. END OF STORY. It doesn't matter if you've done 1,000,000 runs of Falz or TD. You are not, will not be, and never were entitled to any 11* because you did 1,000,000 runs. You got it because RNG.

So you're telling me the following: 1 Gizonde is inferior to 1 Zondeel + 2 Sazan on appropriately lightning weak mobs? Mizer. I should be using Sazan over Sazonde even though Sazonde kills it faster and doesn't move it around?

UnLucky
Feb 26, 2014, 06:15 AM
Yeah well I've got a Psycho Wand, so you all have to take me seriously as I cast endless Zonde :bday:

Besides, Lighting/Dark is perfectly fine. You can Zondeel trash and either activate it for a oneshot on tiny babies, or something like Ra/Gimegid for slightly tougher mobs. It still works for machines, so long as you're not slinging Zonde repeatedly on solitary targets. Your own Zondeel will be good damage, but others' may not be, so yeah keep that in mind.

I just personally prefer pure Fire (or Fire/Dark), and you still get the full utility of Zondeel that way, albeit with a higher PP cost.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 06:20 AM
Excuse? Really... the fact that I have found a single 11* (Twin Kamui) from ALLLLLLLLL of those runs, which I +40'd and affixed because it's a good 11* to use/keep, is an excuse? An excuse... RNG is an excuse. 1 11* since their release to date is an excuse because RNG has said "No." to me. I didn't think you could break my brain anymore than you already have with your nonsensical bullshit, but you've done it again. I thought it had stopped at, "I'm good at this game because I found Elysion." Clearly, I was very, very wrong.

EDIT: None of my explanation, by the way, has anything to do with whether I use or don't use Elysion. I'm all for using it for TE/FO, TE/HU, TE/FI, what have you. What I'm not all for is: 1) you preaching Sazan/Namegid TE/FO like it is gospel truth and you are a heretic for using anything else, and 2) you saying you can work for 11*s when there is no consistent way to hunt them (ANY of them).

I will spell this out one more time for you since you don't seem to understand anything: 11*s are RNG. If you have them, you rolled a good dice. END OF STORY. It doesn't matter if you've done 1,000,000 runs of Falz or TD. You are not, will not be, and never were entitled to any 11* because you did 1,000,000 runs. You got it because RNG.

So you're telling me the following: 1 Gizonde is inferior to 1 Zondeel + 2 Sazan on appropriately lightning weak mobs? Mizer. I should be using Sazan over Sazonde even though Sazonde kills it faster and doesn't move it around?

Finding 11 stars is indeed a dice roll. It's random. It's luck. You are completely correct. But you can't leave it at just that, because there are some things we can do about it. I've found about fourteen 11 star weapons so far, partly because of the effort I put into it. I raised alt chars, I used boost tickets, lucky rise equipment, team tree buff, took advantage of class bonus, did a ton of DF and Tower runs.

The average PSO2 player might only do a few DF or Tower runs per week. They only use one or two chars, and they don't use that many boost tickets. That explains why the average player only has a small handful of 11 stars. They aren't really trying.

Tranmizer is one the few situations where it's OK to use lightning techs. You wouldn't want to use Zondeel to move him in the first place, and Sazonde is the very best tech to use for DPS.

For small fry enemies that are weak to lightning, you can kill them with a few Sazans, or use Zondeel > Sazan for groups. Gizonde could do decent damage but it activates Zondeel, so you end up doing more harm than good. If you are the only Force in the party, this could be acceptable, but if there is at least one other Force, it's definitely a bad idea to activate Zondeel.

Imagine this. One Force using Zondeel, and the other using attack techs. Or you can both use Zondeel based on enemy location. So if enemies are closer to one player, he uses Zondeel, meanwhile the other player knows he will use Zondeel and he attacks the grouped enemies right away. Teamwork.

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 06:34 AM
Finding 11 stars is indeed a dice roll. It's random. It's luck. You are completely correct. But you can't leave it at just that, because there are some things we can do about it. I've found about fourteen 11 star weapons so far, partly because of the effort I put into it. I raised alt chars, I used boost tickets, lucky rise equipment, team tree buff, took advantage of class bonus, did a ton of DF and Tower runs.

The average PSO2 player might only do a few DF or Tower runs per week. They only use one or two chars, and they don't use that many boost tickets. That explains why the average player only has a small handful of 11 stars. They aren't really trying.

Tranmizer is one the few situations where it's OK to use lightning techs. You wouldn't want to use Zondeel to move him in the first place, and Sazonde is the very best tech to use for DPS.

For small fry enemies that are weak to lightning, you can kill them with a few Sazans, or use Zondeel > Sazan for groups. Gizonde could do decent damage but it activates Zondeel, so you end up doing more harm than good. If you are the only Force in the party, this could be acceptable, but if there is at least one other Force, it's definitely a bad idea to activate Zondeel.

Imagine this. One Force using Zondeel, and the other using attack techs. Or you can both use Zondeel based on enemy location. So if enemies are closer to one player, he uses Zondeel, meanwhile the other player knows he will use Zondeel and he attacks the grouped enemies right away. Teamwork.

Oh, so my hundreds of TD runs and thousands of Falz runs using 250s/LR+Temptation/Premium Drink/triboosters at 5am every morning with a class eligible for a bonus on at least 1 11/12* obviously means I'm a casual and average player. In fact, I only have 1 11*. That must mean I'm below average in your eyes, trash at best.

Gizonde OHKOing enemies would mean no one should be using Zondeel in the first place. I didn't even have to bait your ignorance with my comparison. You displayed it all on your own.

A sack of lead thrown at the speed of light wouldn't knock sense into you.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 06:41 AM
Oh, so my hundreds of TD runs and thousands of Falz runs using 250s/LR+Temptation/Premium Drink/triboosters at 5am every morning with a class eligible for a bonus on at least 1 11/12* obviously means I'm a casual and average player. In fact, I only have 1 11*. That must mean I'm below average in your eyes, trash at best.

Gizonde OHKOing enemies would mean no one should be using Zondeel in the first place. I didn't even have to bait your ignorance with my comparison. You displayed it all on your own.

A sack of lead thrown at the speed of light wouldn't knock sense into you.

How many chars do you use for Falz?

You can OHKO enemies in SH with Gizonde? Or are you only talking about enemies weak to lightning in VH Time Attack? However that works out, if there is a situation where you can OHKO with Gizonde, maybe you can OHKO with a non-lightning tech as well. That way, you could still have the option of using Zondeel.

Kikikiki
Feb 26, 2014, 06:54 AM
The generalization/assumption is strong in this one.

Ratazana
Feb 26, 2014, 07:09 AM
Adios and Inazuma together are the best.

Zenobia
Feb 26, 2014, 07:36 AM
Adios and Inazuma together are the best.

Best PSO world couple NA~!

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 10:27 AM

You can OHKO enemies in SH with Gizonde? Or are you only talking about enemies weak to lightning in VH Time Attack? However that works out, if there is a situation where you can OHKO with Gizonde, maybe you can OHKO with a non-lightning tech as well. That way, you could still have the option of using Zondeel.

Well, this confirms that you in fact do not read anything anyone has to say (including this sentence). I've specified already earlier in this conversation (if you can call it that) that I have 3 chars I run through falz.

Gizonde OHKOs SH lightning-weak enemies. Do not tell me "maybe there is some other non-lightning tech as well". To use even say Nafoie or Namegid, you have to wait for Zondeel to even be cast. Wasting time. It's sad I have to spell this out to someone who claims to be very good at Force. You clearly don't take the time to learn to play the class very optimally. Just your preferred playstyle.

By the way, Psycho Wand is comparatively shitty for killing Rockbear quickly. You should be using Vibrace Bow + Banish Arrow as FO BR.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 12:01 PM
Well, this confirms that you in fact do not read anything anyone has to say (including this sentence). I've specified already earlier in this conversation (if you can call it that) that I have 3 chars I run through falz.

Gizonde OHKOs SH lightning-weak enemies. Do not tell me "maybe there is some other non-lightning tech as well". To use even say Nafoie or Namegid, you have to wait for Zondeel to even be cast. Wasting time. It's sad I have to spell this out to someone who claims to be very good at Force. You clearly don't take the time to learn to play the class very optimally. Just your preferred playstyle.

By the way, Psycho Wand is comparatively shitty for killing Rockbear quickly. You should be using Vibrace Bow + Banish Arrow as FO BR.

Sorry for the late reply. I was busying soloing Lv 70 Dark Falz Elder, as a TE/FO using techniques. I'm so bad at Force that I almost ran out of time. How fast do Forces usually kill Lv 70 Elder solo?

That's pretty amazing you can kill SH enemies weak to lightning in one hit with Gizonde. How much damage does your Gizonde do? What about the darkers in the area?

I plan on trying out FO/BR with Vibrace Bow and Banish Arrow later. Can you still use Elysion and Sazan well like that?

You use your alt chars for Falz or for TACOs? I thought you used them for TACOs. 3 chars isn't that many though, so it's not too surprising you haven't found many 11 stars. Depending on how things go with the Defense quest Part 2, I may raise another char for Falz because 6 isn't enough. Players have gotten stronger recently and I find myself with enough time for a 7th run sometimes.

Shadowth117
Feb 26, 2014, 12:16 PM
I plan on trying out FO/BR with Vibrace Bow and Banish Arrow later. Can you still use Elysion and Sazan well like that?

Lets think about this. What happens when you switch weapons when you've put out an attack that stays on the field for a time? If you guessed "You just wasted PP", you were right!

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 12:20 PM
Sorry for the late reply. I was busying soloing Lv 70 Dark Falz Elder, as a TE/FO using techniques. I'm so bad at Force that I almost ran out of time. How fast do Forces usually kill Lv 70 Elder solo?

That's pretty amazing you can kill SH enemies weak to lightning in one hit with Gizonde. How much damage does your Gizonde do? What about the darkers in the area?

You use your alt chars for Falz or for TACOs? I thought you used them for TACOs. 3 chars isn't that many though, so it's not too surprising you haven't found many 11 stars. Depending on how things go with the Defense quest Part 2, I may raise another char for Falz because 6 isn't enough. Players have gotten stronger recently and I find myself with enough time for a 7th run sometimes.

Using techniques? Is that what TE/FO uses? I could have sworn you used wand gear melee attacks alone to kill stuff. I really could not squeeze out a milligram less of caring regarding the fact that you solo'd Dark Falz. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm going to let you in on a little something. Remember when you joined my Floating Continent runs last week? The only reasons I didn't immediately kick you from the party are the following:
1) I wanted to see how pathetic it was watching you run across the map while I quaded from spawn to spawn killing stuff before you were in range to do much of anything.
2) I wanted to see how "good" you think you are at FO. Spoilers, you're not. For someone who preaches Zondeel gospel, you certainly didn't use it much to support my BR. Instead you just Sazan spammed your head off including Windras, knocking them into the ceiling rather than Zondeeling them together with a talis like you should be so I could OHKO them with Hatou. No, you weren't interested in being helpful at all. You joined a party and played like you were alone with not a care in the world. I will tell you bluntly to your face: you suck the big one at FO.

Satellite Riser +40, shifta and team buff, Gizonde does close to 9k. With a talis, it would effectively do 9k with no team buff still one shotting the same enemies.

The whole point of fire FO/BR is to use Foie to OHKO trash mobs, and Nafoie to OHKO high hp mobs (Fangulf, Za Oodan). You can use Elysion, but it would be inferior. I know, I know without Sazan you will be quite lost, but worry not little one. You will learn in time.

For the third time now, I use my alts for Falz AND for tacos (there's a thought, using alts for multiple things!). Here's another thought for you, it doesn't matter how many alts you make because TD has far better drop rates for 11*s by far and I can consistently use 250%s on 3 runs everytime I run it. Does that mean I've gotten any from TD? No, of course not. You know why? I'll give you one guess.

Please, go on to explain how you have worked for your 14 11*s while I have comparatively sat on my ass doing nothing but drooling on the lobby floor because I have only 1 11*. Because effort is 100% the reason RNG blesses one with 11* passes.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
Lets think about this. What happens when you switch weapons when you've put out an attack that stays on the field for a time? If you guessed "You just wasted PP", you were right!

Oh, that's not what I meant. Killing bosses faster is nice but what about small fry? I was wondering how Elysion and Sazan would work for that. Losing TE would mean PP problems and reduced support tech range, along with wind masteries and Extend Assist.

TE/BR is another idea. My Zondeel would have a higher PP cost and I'd lose the ability to regen PP while charging techs. Not a massive loss, I suppose. I may look into this stuff later.

I used to use every subclass for Force before I found Elysion, and have them all at lv 65.

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 12:34 PM
No PP problems if you play FO BR correctly.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 01:16 PM
Using techniques? Is that what TE/FO uses? I could have sworn you used wand gear melee attacks alone to kill stuff. I really could not squeeze out a milligram less of caring regarding the fact that you solo'd Dark Falz. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm going to let you in on a little something. Remember when you joined my Floating Continent runs last week? The only reasons I didn't immediately kick you from the party are the following:
1) I wanted to see how pathetic it was watching you run across the map while I quaded from spawn to spawn killing stuff before you were in range to do much of anything.
2) I wanted to see how "good" you think you are at FO. Spoilers, you're not. For someone who preaches Zondeel gospel, you certainly didn't use it much to support my BR. Instead you just Sazan spammed your head off including Windras, knocking them into the ceiling rather than Zondeeling them together with a talis like you should be so I could OHKO them with Hatou. No, you weren't interested in being helpful at all. You joined a party and played like you were alone with not a care in the world. I will tell you bluntly to your face: you suck the big one at FO.

Satellite Riser +40, shifta and team buff, Gizonde does close to 9k. With a talis, it would effectively do 9k with no team buff still one shotting the same enemies.

The whole point of fire FO/BR is to use Foie to OHKO trash mobs, and Nafoie to OHKO high hp mobs (Fangulf, Za Oodan). You can use Elysion, but it would be inferior. I know, I know without Sazan you will be quite lost, but worry not little one. You will learn in time.

For the third time now, I use my alts for Falz AND for tacos (there's a thought, using alts for multiple things!). Here's another thought for you, it doesn't matter how many alts you make because TD has far better drop rates for 11*s by far and I can consistently use 250%s on 3 runs everytime I run it. Does that mean I've gotten any from TD? No, of course not. You know why? I'll give you one guess.

Please, go on to explain how you have worked for your 14 11*s while I have comparatively sat on my ass doing nothing but drooling on the lobby floor because I have only 1 11*. Because effort is 100% the reason RNG blesses one with 11* passes.

Now it makes sense. So that's why you were running off every time I caught up to you in the Floating Continent, even in the middle of a battle. You wanted to make me feel slow for not being able to quad dash. It's true I was pulling Windiras out of your reach with Sazan, but you forgot to mention that you brought it up at the time and I agreed to stop doing it. You know that I am considerate of others and it bothers you so much you would ignore to mention that part. Exactly who is the asshole here?

I have access to team buffs too but I use the rare buff a few times a day, so I can't use the attack buff much at all. It's minor but this might help explain why I get more 11 stars than you. Do you do team orders? How many times do you use the tree buffs daily?

So you have to throw talis and JA into Gizonde in order to OHKO the enemies weak to lightning. Sazan is likely close to, if not better than that because of how quick it is. In the time it would take you to throw your talis and use a charged Gizonde, I could have killed a few enemies with Sazan already.

I don't always used charged Zondeels either. Depending on the location of the enemies, I might use an uncharged Zondeel because it's faster.

You use your alts for tacos and also Falz? That means you either waste your boost tickets or you don't use them at all. Another reason why you find less 11 star weapons. Since I only use my alt chars for Falz, I can kill Falz around 6 times on a single boost ticket. I can keep my alt chars using 250% boosts because they pay for themselves.

I know TD has better drop rates than DF but it's not like we have a choice between the two. Why not do both? If you really want 11 star weapons, try harder. It doesn't sound like you are trying as hard as I am.

Shadowth117
Feb 26, 2014, 01:37 PM
Now it makes sense. So that's why you were running off every time I caught up to you in the Floating Continent, even in the middle of a battle. You wanted to make me feel slow for not being able to quad dash. It's true I was pulling Windiras out of your reach with Sazan, but you forgot to mention that you brought it up at the time and I agreed to stop doing it. You know that I am considerate of others and it bothers you so much you would ignore to mention that part. Exactly who is the asshole here?

I have access to team buffs too but I use the rare buff a few times a day, so I can't use the attack buff much at all. It's minor but this might help explain why I get more 11 stars than you. Do you do team orders? How many times do you use the tree buffs daily?

So you have to throw talis and JA into Gizonde in order to OHKO the enemies weak to lightning. Sazan is likely close to, if not better than that because of how quick it is. In the time it would take you to throw your talis and use a charged Gizonde, I could have killed a few enemies with Sazan already.

I don't always used charged Zondeels either. Depending on the location of the enemies, I might use an uncharged Zondeel because it's faster.

You use your alts for tacos and also Falz? That means you either waste your boost tickets or you don't use them at all. Another reason why you find less 11 star weapons. Since I only use my alt chars for Falz, I can kill Falz around 6 times on a single boost ticket. I can keep my alt chars using 250% boosts because they pay for themselves.

I know TD has better drop rates than DF but it's not like we have a choice between the two. Why not do both? If you really want 11 star weapons, try harder. It doesn't sound like you are trying as hard as I am.

If you truly believe that, there is nothing else to be gained from speaking to you further. I'm sorry that you feel so inclined to evade reason.

https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0076/01/1389650210937.jpg

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 01:49 PM
If you truly believe that, there is nothing else to be gained from speaking to you further. I'm sorry that you feel so inclined to evade reason.

https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0076/01/1389650210937.jpg

To make it easy to understand:

Sad that you didn't roll a 6 with the dice? Pick it up and roll again.

That means:
Create more chars, don't do tacos with them so you can use boost tickets, use premium drink, lucky rise, team buff, class bonus, and do as many TD and DF EMs as you possibly can. Do the ones that are scheduled in the middle of the fucking night and super fucking early in the morning.

gigawuts
Feb 26, 2014, 01:51 PM
Do the ones that are scheduled in the middle of the fucking night and super fucking early in the morning.

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/how-about-no-bear.jpg

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 01:56 PM

No, you are not considerate of others. You adapted to Windras (being one example) because I had to tell you something completely obvious. That still does not excuse the fact that you were hardly Zondeeling anything together. Also, I was hunting Susano meaning S-rank and not a spawn more meaning, as I explained to you during the run which you failed to neglect here (now who's the asshole), that killing large groups is the quickest, most efficient way for getting that s-rank. If you want to drag a party down and kill all the mobs for no reason at all, go find someone who cares just as little as you do about being efficient in a group setting because if anything you were slowing me down with your stupid questions during that party.

Maxed team buff rdr is 9%. I'm not going to even comment on that when the droprates are less than 1/10,000.

You have killed 2-3 enemies with Sazan. My Gizonde has killed the entire spawn. I obviously would not use Gizonde if less than 3 enemies.

I do use 250% tickets on alts, but only when I know I can fit in at least 2 Falz back to back between taco sets (which still happens regularly). Even with 6 Falz, they only pay for themselves if you get ridiculously lucky with 10*s from him which don't drop that often to begin with (I'm not saying they are rare, but implying that you get 1 10* every single Falz you run is laughable).

I am only going to ask this once more. Do you read anything anyone posts that you are not directly interested in retorting? I've have stated multiple times that I run every Falz with every character as well as 3 TD runs every time it's up.

By the way, you are inadvertently trying to apply the law of large numbers to falz drops with your alt's runs. Sorry but you need a sample size of that of the ship. So unless you have 1000s if not 10000s of alts that you run each EQ, the only logical conclusion is you have rolled lucky multiple times.

Do the ones that are scheduled in the middle of the fucking night and super fucking early in the morning.

You are once again proving that you read nothing I type as I have already stated I am running every scheduled Falz/TD. I have ruined my sleep schedule more times than I can count just to run those wastes of time. I am done with you. You do not listen to reason, you do not read anything I post, and you think I'm not trying hard enough when you are the one refusing to adapt to this game in that you play nothing but TE FO, preach ignorance, but most importantly of all, are the biggest hypocrite I have ever had the displeasure of having to deal with in my entire life (real AND virtual).

qoxolg
Feb 26, 2014, 02:05 PM
*grabs popcorn*

Melee techer master race, noobs!

Fayttt
Feb 26, 2014, 02:24 PM
To make it easy to understand:

Sad that you didn't roll a 6 with the dice? Pick it up and roll again.

That means:
Create more chars, don't do tacos with them so you can use boost tickets, use premium drink, lucky rise, team buff, class bonus, and do as many TD and DF EMs as you possibly can. Do the ones that are scheduled in the middle of the fucking night and super fucking early in the morning.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9493153/1356230198343.gif

ChinaSue
Feb 26, 2014, 04:05 PM

That's not necessarily true, because you get extra multipliers for using element weakness, such as braver weak stance and the weak damage up from random drink.

FO/BR doesn't have the PP problems it used to have thanks to crafting. And you also have the option of zondeel > step attack with a narl crescent to recover a pretty insane amount of PP.

UnLucky
Feb 26, 2014, 05:25 PM
That's not necessarily true, because you get extra multipliers for using element weakness, such as braver weak stance and the weak damage up from random drink.

FO/BR doesn't have the PP problems it used to have thanks to crafting. And you also have the option of zondeel > step attack with a narl crescent to recover a pretty insane amount of PP.

That's why you roll Fo/Fi or Te/Fi and use stronger techs like Nafoie or Sazan.

Kamekur
Feb 26, 2014, 06:06 PM
That's why you roll Fo/Fi or Te/Fi and use stronger techs like Nafoie or Sazan.

I'm pretty sure you don't need Fi anywhere to step attack with a saber.

And as great those two techs are to generally spam them, there's almost always something situationally better. Especially with Sazan.

Edit: Who am I lying to. Nafoie is a must in Naberius and almost anything weak to fire/with a weak stance spot available while you can live without Sazan.

ZombieFighter9000
Feb 26, 2014, 06:15 PM
I don't understand all the arguing about Elysion when Inazuma says not to activate Zondeels. Zondeel is something that everybody can benefit from, not just Elysion users.

Personally, I find it incredibly annoying when people happily ignite Zondeels in events or multiparties and it then takes ages to kill the spawn, when we could have just wiped them out in an instant with Zondeel. It makes me want to just give up and auto-follow with a Vraolet equipped and leave them to slowly kill everything themselves, since they clearly don't want to let me play efficiently.

Kikikiki
Feb 26, 2014, 06:29 PM
I don't understand all the arguing about Elysion when Inazuma says not to activate Zondeels. Zondeel is something that everybody can benefit from, not just Elysion users.

Because

Huehuehue I have Elysion I am best force the rest of you a shit

is the only thing that got out of his keyboard.

It's not even as contributing as Conspire's posts, and we know what we're talking about.

Kamekur
Feb 26, 2014, 06:59 PM

It's because he's implying everything are multi-parties and it's wrong to use lightning techs on places where they are far more efficient. It's true that those zonde spammers exist, but that's not our point. (He's even claimed in previous posts the fastest Lilipa and Naberius I TA Fo, who's had the record on multiple group TAs was "not good"). A not braindead good Force knows what tech to use, when, where and with which weapon. Elysion Sazan 16, which is what he's implying to be the best universally, isn't (and he's stuck on that).

Do you really think someone who makes a question as silly as this, who claims to be "a good Force" can really be taken seriously? Go back to this statement ("http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3100604&postcount=36). "You joined a party and played like you were alone with not a care in the world."

I can assess to that statement, as I've had him in some my Falz arms runs. He just spammed namegid for a puny 85k without caring about arm behaviour, when any normal Br does more than that in a single Shunka hit, and wrecks that number with a Hatou. Not a sight of any lightning tech, much less zondeel to help the other 9 Br or Gu wreck Falz much faster than he could possibly Namegid to death.

Natsu Nem
Feb 26, 2014, 07:02 PM
Man, I haven't laughed/facepalmed so much in a single thread since pre-SRoll GU threads.

milranduil
Feb 26, 2014, 07:02 PM

Personally, I find it incredibly annoying when people happily ignite Zondeels in events or multiparties and it then takes ages to kill the spawn, when we could have just wiped them out in an instant with Zondeel. It makes me want to just give up and auto-follow with a Vraolet equipped and leave them to slowly kill everything themselves, since they clearly don't want to let me play efficiently.

I see there is more than one person in this thread who didn't bother to read anything. The argument is not whether to detonate Zondeels in MPAs. I think we all agree on utilizing Zondeel for suction only and no detonation in MPAs.

Ratazana
Feb 26, 2014, 07:26 PM
A sin often present in career forces and techers.

Even though they cry all the time about getting their zondeal popped, the notion of using it for the party is completely alien to them.

btw-Niji
Feb 26, 2014, 08:09 PM
Wow, I see Inazuma is at it again...

Crevox
Feb 26, 2014, 08:44 PM
1. Before elistists come to this thread (sorry if that sounded offensive to anyone),

Both you and the person right beneath you started with it.

You can do anything you want in this game in terms of build, this game isn't hard. All the person needed was some general advice, not all of what you said. Telling someone how to build their character right off the bat is a bad thing to do, especially basing it off the current state of the game.

The most important thing is to level to 50 so you can try to get Sazan 16 and Elysion. When you do that, you reset your skill trees and basically rebuild your entire character around it.

This is just stupid. People can play however they want. I personally hate the stupid Elysion/Sazan garbage. This is a completely new person to Force, and you're just scaring them off with this.

Go figure the PSO2 community can't even give good advice to a newbie. It's things like this that make me avoid Block 20 like the plague.

You people really need to work on being better as a community. It's gotten worse and worse and it's getting to the point that it's so bad that you're driving off new players. People can't even ask for advice on how to play the game without the thread turning into a stupid e-peen argument.

Zenobia
Feb 26, 2014, 09:41 PM
Both you and the person right beneath you started with it.

You can do anything you want in this game in terms of build, this game isn't hard. All the person needed was some general advice, not all of what you said. Telling someone how to build their character right off the bat is a bad thing to do, especially basing it off the current state of the game.

This is just stupid. People can play however they want. I personally hate the stupid Elysion/Sazan garbage. This is a completely new person to Force, and you're just scaring them off with this.

I dunno brah I mean I am all for people playing "Their way" but I also like "Efficient and fast run" and with that comes building your class in a efficient way to where you're not slowing the party down. Other people have things they wanna do in game as well when it comes down to EM's, TA's, Etc and I am sure most prefer to get in as many runs as they can to maximize any boost or RDR tickets they have going.

Like I said man I am all for it play your way but just don't be mad when someone points out how you're either slowing em down or not doing enough damage or what not and they don't wan't ya around or don't wanna play with you because their (example) 10-15 min run turned into like an 1hr run which they are not used too.

Not saying you do this or w/e just saying that is also something to consider. Also for crying out loud stop talking about B-20 already when a argument comes up tired of seeing that being used as peoples defining arguments now cause that is petty as hell.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2014, 10:50 PM
No, you are not considerate of others. You adapted to Windras (being one example) because I had to tell you something completely obvious. That still does not excuse the fact that you were hardly Zondeeling anything together. Also, I was hunting Susano meaning S-rank and not a spawn more meaning, as I explained to you during the run which you failed to neglect here (now who's the asshole), that killing large groups is the quickest, most efficient way for getting that s-rank. If you want to drag a party down and kill all the mobs for no reason at all, go find someone who cares just as little as you do about being efficient in a group setting because if anything you were slowing me down with your stupid questions during that party.

Maxed team buff rdr is 9%. I'm not going to even comment on that when the droprates are less than 1/10,000.

You have killed 2-3 enemies with Sazan. My Gizonde has killed the entire spawn. I obviously would not use Gizonde if less than 3 enemies.

I do use 250% tickets on alts, but only when I know I can fit in at least 2 Falz back to back between taco sets (which still happens regularly). Even with 6 Falz, they only pay for themselves if you get ridiculously lucky with 10*s from him which don't drop that often to begin with (I'm not saying they are rare, but implying that you get 1 10* every single Falz you run is laughable).

I am only going to ask this once more. Do you read anything anyone posts that you are not directly interested in retorting? I've have stated multiple times that I run every Falz with every character as well as 3 TD runs every time it's up.

By the way, you are inadvertently trying to apply the law of large numbers to falz drops with your alt's runs. Sorry but you need a sample size of that of the ship. So unless you have 1000s if not 10000s of alts that you run each EQ, the only logical conclusion is you have rolled lucky multiple times.

You are once again proving that you read nothing I type as I have already stated I am running every scheduled Falz/TD. I have ruined my sleep schedule more times than I can count just to run those wastes of time. I am done with you. You do not listen to reason, you do not read anything I post, and you think I'm not trying hard enough when you are the one refusing to adapt to this game in that you play nothing but TE FO, preach ignorance, but most importantly of all, are the biggest hypocrite I have ever had the displeasure of having to deal with in my entire life (real AND virtual).
If you want to do S rank runs, isn't it better to skip area 1 and kill along the way in area 2? Or, kill along the way until you killed enough for S rank and then start to skip enemies on the way to the boss. But instead you were killing enemies and skipping enemies at the same time, which made it difficult for me to know what to expect. Since we were only a 2 player party, there weren't that many enemies to begin with, but also I was having trouble keeping up with you, so I didn't have many chances to use Zondeel. If I managed to catch up to you for one second, I would try to kill a few enemies with Sazan because I thought you would suddenly run off to the next area at any moment.

You don't use the team buff for rare drop rate. 9% is something, and it works for every char so the more chars you have, the more significant it becomes. The premium drink is around 15% to 20% per char; is that high enough to use for you? Umbrastick is only 15% lucky rise; is that high enough to use?

OK so let's say you can kill larger groups of enemies faster with Gizonde, over Sazan. What about if there are only a few enemies? You use Zonde? Wouldn't Sazan be faster there?

So you don't use 250% boosts on your alts always, only sometimes. And when you do use them, you only get in about 2 Falz runs. That would explain why they don't come close to paying for themselves. 20 Irista Stones is worth 1 excube, so in addition to having more chances at 10 stars, you will get more stones if you do more runs, which helps the tickets to pay for themselves.

When I do Falz with my 5 boosted alts and non-boosted main, I will typically get around two 10 star weps and 40 Iristia Stones. I will usually use up around 25 minutes of boosts total, which is worth 5 excubes, since the full 30 minute duration costs 6 excubes. So on average, I will spend 5 excubes and earn 4 excubes. That's very close to paying for itself.

What's that about the law of large numbers? Why do you do Falz with 3 chars if it doesn't help anything? Shouldn't you only do it with one char? You are contradicting yourself here.

Still wondering how many team points you contribute weekly and how many times you use the team tree daily.

I can assess to that statement, as I've had him in some my Falz arms runs. He just spammed namegid for a puny 85k without caring about arm behaviour, when any normal Br does more than that in a single Shunka hit, and wrecks that number with a Hatou. Not a sight of any lightning tech, much less zondeel to help the other 9 Br or Gu wreck Falz much faster than he could possibly Namegid to death.

Oh, that was before I fixed my dark tree. Now I do 130k per second for 30 seconds. In the first 30 seconds of the fight, I do 4 million damage. I figured that was overall more useful to party than trying to shock the arms, but if I am wrong, please explain.

I used to use Zondeel before I found Elysion because my damage was pathetic so trying to help the Bravers do more damage seemed like a good idea.

Fayttt
Feb 26, 2014, 11:51 PM
snipping for brain hurt

Still wondering how many team points you contribute weekly and how many times you use the team tree daily.

Can you please explain how statistically 9% is going to 'actually' help when you probably have a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting an 11*? You seem to be so drunk in your RNG luck that you don't even know how lucky you are.
Please explain.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9493153/best-llama.gif

Kikikiki
Feb 26, 2014, 11:54 PM
Can you please explain how statistically 9% is going to 'actually' help when you probably have a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting an 11*? You seem to be so drunk in your RNG luck that you don't even know how lucky you are.
Please explain.

Yeah.

I mean, even a 600% drop boost will not do jack shit when the item's drop rate is like 1/10000 or something (hi Interrupt Rankings). It just becomes 6/10000.

I'm assuming that he just can't acknowledge anything.

Dnd
Feb 27, 2014, 12:20 AM
Oh, that was before I fixed my dark tree. Now I do 130k per second for 30 seconds. In the first 30 seconds of the fight, I do 4 million damage. I figured that was overall more useful to party than trying to shock the arms, but if I am wrong, please explain.

Would love to see a video of this, just saying

Ratazana
Feb 27, 2014, 12:24 AM
See, someone running 7 chars every falz is making a lot of dice rolls. Better dice rolls if he is boosted.

People that do this indeed get plenty of ★11s.

Those running few nonboosted chars when sega doles the EQ during their free time is doing way less rolls.

It's not just 400%. Its 400% x 7 x 20+ (if they wait for random EQ as well) in a fucking month. Of course he will have better chances.

UnLucky
Feb 27, 2014, 12:29 AM
Do you really think someone who makes a question as silly as this, who claims to be "a good Force" can really be taken seriously? Go back to this statement ("http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3100604&postcount=36). "You joined a party and played like you were alone with not a care in the world."
This was addressed. It's not "can you use Elysion+Sazan with Vibras Bow+Banish Arrow at the same time" it's more like, can you use either for their own purpose with the same build.

And no, not really, since you'd be running Weak Stance, and you wouldn't get the charge bonus.

I love the big numbers from Banish Arrow+Namegid, especially when it hits multiple arms with that JA boosted explosion, oh man. There's also some room to sneak in another tech (or two) or just use charged bow normals for PP regen with Rapid Shoot.

I believe it would be stronger than Fo/Te with Elysion using uncharged Namegid, even hitting only one arm, but even if it's just close, it's 80PP+6s charge vs like 300PP+5s charge

And of course there's always Nafoie and Sazonde spam when applicable (actually probably Rabarta now too)

milranduil
Feb 27, 2014, 12:30 AM
If you want to do S rank runs, isn't it better to skip area 1 and kill along the way in area 2? Or, kill along the way until you killed enough for S rank and then start to skip enemies on the way to the boss. But instead you were killing enemies and skipping enemies at the same time, which made it difficult for me to know what to expect. Since we were only a 2 player party, there weren't that many enemies to begin with, but also I was having trouble keeping up with you, so I didn't have many chances to use Zondeel. If I managed to catch up to you for one second, I would try to kill a few enemies with Sazan because I thought you would suddenly run off to the next area at any moment.

Short answer: no because RNG. Long answer: I really need to explain this to you? Randomly generated maps. Sometimes you get screwed with a short A2 meaning you kill 20 mobs max and you hit A3 meaning you get B-rank at best with 4 more drops max with all parts destroyed. When you play as much Floating Continent as I do (which you don't), you easily anticipate what spawns and where they will spawn on the map and the likelihood of follow up spawns in the same place. Example, 6-8 mobs spawn in the same place. I KC for instant kill and move on. Why? Because very rarely is that spawn replaced by a group of the same size. Usually 2-3 at best, spawning slowly because 1) rng, 2) ping. It isn't worth it to stay. Move on and find another decent spawn in front of you or go to a nearby location on the map you know typically spawns more than 2-3 mobs.

You wouldn't have trouble keeping up if you would adapt and play any class that does respectable damage that can also travel (FO/FI with knuckle travel is more useful than TE/FO for srank boss runs, let alone FO/BR with Asagiri).

You don't use the team buff for rare drop rate. 9% is something, and it works for every char so the more chars you have, the more significant it becomes. The premium drink is around 15% to 20% per char; is that high enough to use for you? Umbrastick is only 15% lucky rise; is that high enough to use?

I may actually consider using team RDR buff simply for the fact that I make the necessary TP up simply by completing missions with team members to never need to TP farm. I use team buff attack up regularly and go positive. Will the 9% increase make a difference? Yes. You know how? Higher guarantee for the max Iritista drops (6). Will it make a difference for 11* drops? Absolutely not.

OK so let's say you can kill larger groups of enemies faster with Gizonde, over Sazan. What about if there are only a few enemies? You use Zonde? Wouldn't Sazan be faster there?

Pick a build. You are either using lightning or wind. You can't use both at the same time. Do I really need to spell this out for you? Also, as lightning FO/BR, you have access to travel PAs/dashing which automatically makes it highly preferable. Sazan actually wouldn't be faster either because Zondeel -> uncharged Zonde will finish standard mobs off within 2 procs of Zondeel anyways. Narl Crescent allows this combo to be very quick too and lead into a katana/asagiri quad after as well.

So you don't use 250% boosts on your alts always, only sometimes. And when you do use them, you only get in about 2 Falz runs. That would explain why they don't come close to paying for themselves. 20 Irista Stones is worth 1 excube, so in addition to having more chances at 10 stars, you will get more stones if you do more runs, which helps the tickets to pay for themselves.

I run tacos, so there is nothing to be said here. Sorry I don't play Phantasy Shop Online 2 with an extraordinarly large number of accounts collecting FUN to sell junk in the shop for meseta. I enjoy running TACOs consistently with the same people as well because *gasp* I like TAs with my teammates for meseta or otherwise.

When I do Falz with my 5 boosted alts and non-boosted main, I will typically get around two 10 star weps and 40 Iristia Stones. I will usually use up around 25 minutes of boosts total, which is worth 5 excubes, since the full 30 minute duration costs 6 excubes. So on average, I will spend 5 excubes and earn 4 excubes. That's very close to paying for itself.

You do not get 40 Iritistas. You get 36 max. You know why? You can't get more than 6 Iritistas in 1 single run (unless red code, but don't even start with that) regardless of boosters. There are no additional drop chances for them. The rest is moot because, as I said, I run tacos daily so skipping potentially 3 days of tacos for the small chance at 11* is not worth the 1.8mil I would otherwise make. Opportunity cost here.

What's that about the law of large numbers? Why do you do Falz with 3 chars if it doesn't help anything? Shouldn't you only do it with one char? You are contradicting yourself here.

Once again exemplifying your superior insight. The law of large numbers was used here to elevate the point that you can run 10,000 runs of Falz or 20,000 runs of Falz and that difference is meaningless because it still falls 2 orders of magnitude short of a fathomably accurate sample size for 11/12* drop rates. Nice try.

I contribute on average 3k weekly without doing TP orders because I run with teammates a lot daily.

I'm going to assume that is with Weak Bullet because it's not possible to do that much damage per uncharged namegid without WB. Therefore let me show you something! With Weak Bullet present, Shunka does roughly 25% more dps than that figure of 130,000dps with KC up against a single arm. Now let's consider the fact that it's rather easy to shock arms near spawn points where Shunka is going to be hitting multiple arms easily. I've been fortunate enough to even have all 4 arms shocked simultaneously with weak bullets next to each other meaning my damage is effectively 5x yours... followed up by KC for a total of 2.5mil. That's right my KC deals more damage after 30 hits (which takes about 3s to obtain) than you have dealt in 15s, and that's neglecting all the Shunka hits prior.

tl;dr Do the MPA a favor and keep the arms shocked so that BR & GU can do consistently better dps.

I used to use Zondeel before I found Elysion because my damage was pathetic so trying to help the Bravers do more damage seemed like a good idea.

Even if this effectively doubled your damage output, you are screwing over the rest of the MPA by not doing your job which is to shock the Arms.

I thought you said you put thought into playing a "good" Force that was useful to the MPA since you brag so much about how good of an MPA Force you are. And yet you don't think about things like this. You just assume you're better than everyone else because you're "good" at video games.

Fayttt
Feb 27, 2014, 12:34 AM
tl;dr Do the MPA a favor and keep the arms shocked so that BR & GU can do consistently better dps.

But he solos it, remember!?

UnLucky
Feb 27, 2014, 12:38 AM
I've actually been told not to chain shock arms by a Fighter trying to BHS >_>

I need to get my lightning tree back

milranduil
Feb 27, 2014, 12:44 AM
See, someone running 7 chars every falz is making a lot of dice rolls. Better dice rolls if he is boosted.

People that do this indeed get plenty of ★11s.

Those running few nonboosted chars when sega doles the EQ during their free time is doing way less rolls.

It's not just 400%. Its 400% x 7 x 20+ (if they wait for random EQ as well) in a fucking month. Of course he will have better chances.

When you weight those dice rolls against better TD rates these differences become rather negligible (assuming a week of consistent TDs like 5 per week)

I should clarify that yes, Inazuma does indeed run more Falz, and on average will have more 11*s than me. But the difference is irrelevant compared to the necessary sample size to see a difference by a magnitude of 14. Off the top of my head for every run of falz I do, Inazuma rolls 4 times taking boosters into account. This means I should have 2.5 11*s (2-3) minimum.

Conclusion: # of rolls make no difference for a drop that is not spammable. I would 100% agree that I am not trying hard enough if I could hunt 11*s regularly. At the end of the day, you rolled lucky or you went home with an empty wallet. I should note SH AQs are only a slight improvement due to the fact that: 1) they are spammable, yes, but only with a party if you want to break even or positive on caps, 2) do I even want to know how bad the drop rates will be for permanent 11*s (assuming they do drop in AQs at all).

Fun fact: I've killed 1400-1500 Quartz and still haven't found a Susano. I use a 50/75/250 RDR booster depending on infection level + Crys Draal. Tell me I'm not working hard enough for my rares, Inazuma.

I've actually been told not to chain shock arms by a Fighter trying to BHS >_>

I need to get my lightning tree back

I hate playing FI for Arms because they move too much. However, Wise stance DA is easily sufficient DPS and more PP efficient while easy to use even when arms move due to shock.

Would love to see a video of this, just saying

He doesn't make videos cuz lazy :wacko:

Natsu Nem
Feb 27, 2014, 01:00 AM
He doesn't make videos cuz lazy :wacko:
Would moving a finger and pressing print screen be too much due to laziness? Showing something concrete is better than spewing out potentially baseless numbers.

milranduil
Feb 27, 2014, 01:02 AM
Would moving a finger and pressing print screen be too much due to laziness? Showing something concrete is better than spewing out potentially baseless numbers.

Believe me I have inquired on multiple occasions for videos regarding any of his blabberings and I get 1 of 2 responses: 1) Lazy, 2) *silence/ignored*

UnLucky
Feb 27, 2014, 01:08 AM
If I weren't running 350% and killing Normal arms for faster kills, I'd totally compare damage with screenshots.

Actually, no I wouldn't, because that's how I'd level Br/Fo :L

If only we still had that Falz GP practice map thing.

milranduil
Feb 27, 2014, 01:12 AM
If I weren't running 350% and killing Normal arms for faster kills, I'd totally compare damage with screenshots.

Actually, no I wouldn't, because that's how I'd level Br/Fo :L

If only we still had that Falz GP practice map thing.

Damage compared BHS to DA? I think it's safe to say BHS is obviously much better dps, but you can't sustain it for very long at all and knuckles are much slower to recover PP than dsabers. There's also the issue of consistency. I don't know about you, but the hitbox of BHS even after having used it for a while, still frustrates the hell out of me at times .-.

UnLucky
Feb 27, 2014, 01:19 AM
Maybe with Godhand lv3 you could no I'm not even going to joke about it. Yeah BHS is amazing per hit, especially with PP Slayer, but the range is too much fun to deal with. Since the arm reels from Shock, which can be interrupted repeatedly, I don't think it's reliable to punch it.

I meant more for Banish Arrow+Namegid vs Elysion+Namegid or something. And then make a pure lightning tree for Sazonde comparing the two weapons again.

To see if it's worth going DPS with techs instead of Shock support.

milranduil
Feb 27, 2014, 01:25 AM
Wouldn't the preferential lightning setup be using Zondeel to simultaneously shock multiple arms whilst putting out (what I would think is) better dps?

UnLucky
Feb 27, 2014, 01:28 AM
Yeah if they're close enough to hit multiple arms. I think Sazonde can actually do AoE if they're stacked, but it's much higher single target regardless. So a bit of both would be best for a typical Force (any sub, really), but Banish and Elysion don't favor Zondeel. Only damage on the target counts for BA, and Zondeel sucks uncharged.

Kikikiki
Feb 27, 2014, 01:30 AM
I guess Inazuma went back to scratching his neckbeard and scrubbing his Elysion ergo.

ChinaSue
Feb 27, 2014, 01:31 AM
Yeah if they're close enough to hit multiple arms. I think Sazonde can actually do AoE if they're stacked, but it's much higher single target regardless. So a bit of both would be best for a typical Force (any sub, really), but Banish and Elysion don't favor Zondeel. Only damage on the target counts for BA, and Zondeel sucks uncharged.

You wouldn't use uncharged zondeel anyways. You can't swap from the bow or else the BA orb goes away.

UnLucky
Feb 27, 2014, 01:40 AM
I meant BA or Elysion. As in, trying to make the most out of BA with Zondeel doesn't work because Sazonde does better single target damage, and Elysion does nothing special for Zondeel.

Zondeel would be better total damage while hitting multiple arms, not to mention AoE Shock, but it doesn't really work with Vibras Bow or Elysion.

Satellite Riser or a good talis might be a better choice for Zondeel spam rather than BA+Zondeel.

Alma
Feb 28, 2014, 05:26 AM
Oh, that was before I fixed my dark tree. Now I do 130k per second for 30 seconds

uh no, these is not possible for ucharged namegid spam to run continuously per second for a full 30 sec duration. the pp drain will catch up with the regen (even with max ppc and lv10 ppr) in the 4th or 5th namegid (depend on your pp pool) and from there it will either be per 2 sec or per 3 second.

also the 1st 2 second of ppc is wasted on ppc activate animation (i wish all buff was 0,5 sec fast like wand lover buff)

In the first 30 seconds of the fight, I do 4 million damage.

nope, you don't.

Kinaya
Feb 28, 2014, 11:30 AM

I got this (http://puu.sh/7dBU8) last Elder run soooo am I trying hard enough or should I try harder? And wheres ur pwand? I mean you do so many Elder runs and only found some 11* weps, looks like my 2 DF runs do work :3

SakoHaruo
Feb 28, 2014, 04:05 PM
I got this (http://puu.sh/7dBU8) last Elder run

http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Congrats on becoming trophy waifu material.

UnLucky
Feb 28, 2014, 04:57 PM
While I do enjoy ripping on the guy, saying "well even 10000 runs isn't going to guarantee an Elysion, so 50 isn't any better than 10" or "haha I got it on my first try, it's all luck, no effort involved" just does not make any sense.

Super nolifing it and doing 10 Elder runs with all available RDR bonuses every time the EQ pops up doesn't guarantee jack shit, but neither does going in there with no boosts every so often on only your main character. More kills = more chances. That's it.

Also Elysion isn't the best thing ever, but it does give you a very useful option to instantly deal adequate ranged damage in any area. That's more than you can say about a lot of stuff Force can do in the current endgame. If you often find yourself never even building up PB gauge, then Elysion lets you get your foot in the door. If you've got multiple skilltrees and BiS gear, then you don't need a generalist weapon like Elysion.

Inazuma
Mar 1, 2014, 04:21 AM

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/inazuma65/pso20140301_155215_001.jpg (http://s280.photobucket.com/user/inazuma65/media/pso20140301_155215_001.jpg.html)

And before anyone points out that I'm using the team tree buff, I am using the 9% rare drop rate one. The other icon is from a 10% meseta boost ticket.

Kikikiki
Mar 1, 2014, 07:12 AM
Must've taken a lot of effort to time a screenshot with the numbers right after WB went off.

Inazuma
Mar 1, 2014, 09:16 AM
Must've taken a lot of effort to time a screenshot with the numbers right after WB went off.

I said before this is with Weak Bullet.

milranduil
Mar 1, 2014, 10:27 AM
I just went and timed time per cast of uncharged namegid. It takes more than 1s per cycle (charge, release) meaning your dps is less than the damage per cast. All the more reason you should be shocking w/dps and not just dps'ing.

Inazuma
Mar 1, 2014, 10:48 AM
I just went and timed time per cast of uncharged namegid. It takes more than 1s per cycle (charge, release) meaning your dps is less than the damage per cast. All the more reason you should be shocking w/dps and not just dps'ing.

I will try using Sazonde soon and see how that goes.

Kinaya
Mar 2, 2014, 09:15 AM
I got this (http://puu.sh/7dBU8) last Elder run soooo am I trying hard enough or should I try harder? And wheres ur pwand? I mean you do so many Elder runs and only found some 11* weps, looks like my 2 DF runs do work :3

well now I got this (http://puu.sh/7g72n.png) looks like im trying hard enough, thanks Midori for telling me that lil secret of urs ;D

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 5, 2014, 07:35 PM
what magic secret is this and where do I sign up for the newsletter?