PDA

View Full Version : New Br/Hu with questions

Nania
Feb 10, 2014, 07:22 AM
Hi everybody,

i just started to play PSO2 and after checking around classes i wanted to go to a Br/Hu. But i have some questions about it.

I saw that some peopke are using just counter and i wanted to know if it work well or if it wasent better to use step.

I didnt found a guide tu evolve a MAG for a Br/Hu do you know where i can find it or how to evolve my MAG ?

I also wanted to know if it as a way to leveling fast.

Thanks for your help

Kondibon
Feb 10, 2014, 07:54 AM
As a BR/HU I don't think you'd be using hunter weapons often, but for Katanas you need just guards to activate katana gear. For hunter weapons it's more a matter of convenience though. By just guarding you can hold your position, also if you guard too soon then you can still reduce the damage. Using step is still useful if you need to combine mobility, also some PAs can only be step canceled, or only be dodge canceled.

If you're going pure katana go full S-atk, if you're going hybrid katana/bow, go with pure dex and get braver mag. If you wanna go full bow go with r-ark. I think... You might need to ask someone else, and detail more of what you want to do. It really depends.

If you want to level fast chug exp boosters and join a MPA. The limited quest that's active right now is good since lots of people are always there.