PDA

View Full Version : I think we are making Datel's lives a living hell

Hyshio
Apr 14, 2003, 02:25 PM
Im starting to wonder if all the reserving of the orders from the US has caused an immediate hault of any orders or shipping of the Powerboard. Their Site is also down and you cant order the Powerboard niether. I think there maybe a longer delay with this but who is to blame? Us or them? I guess we will see soon enough but I wouldnt doubt it if there is another delay soon.

Ropponmatsu
Apr 14, 2003, 02:29 PM
I agree! I was hoping to get the Board for my birthday but since the only place to order it from is there own site, and its down! Bah, I can't stand using the software keyboard for another day!

Muku6
Apr 14, 2003, 02:38 PM
It's theirs. They shouldn't allow more presale orders than their first batch of boards. Unfortunately it appears they're really screwing things up though.

First they charge BEFORE the boards are even sent. A huge no-no in my eyes for a business. Just bad way to deal with customers - to charge them for something you haven't even sent out yet.

Secondly the fact there is NO way to even remotely track your package = VERY bad idea. Especially considering the boards have to have a transatlantic flight before reaching US soil. ... Well mail came and NO keyboard, again. Damn you Datel.

Lastly, ... ugh. Mail ran and made me forget it. If I remember I'll edit it.

Vanango
Apr 14, 2003, 03:27 PM
I ordered mine soooo long ago from the UK, how can you check your order's status?

MonoxideChild
Apr 14, 2003, 03:40 PM
You can't.