PDA

View Full Version : Ship 8

FroMoua
Feb 18, 2014, 02:13 AM
Hello everyone! I just started the game not too long ago, and I did not know about Ship 2. Well anyways, if you did the same mistake I did, and managed to get into ship 8, be sure to add me.
username : FroMoua or
my IGN : DubstepWaffles

Hopefully any english speakers in Ship 8 gets this! :D

Look forward with playing with you soon!

Arksenth
Feb 18, 2014, 06:03 PM
Ship 8 is kind of inactive for English players, but it's good for players who don't mind soloing or learning some basic Japanese to communicate with JP players. You can join my team, LYNAS-OGT but don't expect much. I think there's another English team running around but they're kind of amassing a bad reputation whenever they show up these days because they have a habit of spamming English in MPAs and poor gear and playstyles that slow everyone down.

FroMoua
Feb 18, 2014, 08:33 PM
I see, I don't mind, I do need a team to join, I'll look you up now and place an app.

Edit: seems like servers are down. I'll join when it is back up and running.

CanaanAzure
Feb 19, 2014, 03:20 AM
You can add me~ I'm always looking for friends :'D
CanaanAzure
I'm 64/65. c:

*and I didn't go to ship 8 because I didn't know about ship 2.
I just don't agree with a lot of the people in ship 2 and what they've done to it.

I think there's another English team running around but they're kind of amassing a bad reputation whenever they show up these days because they have a habit of spamming English in MPAs and poor gear and playstyles that slow everyone down.

LOL
I'm in an english team but I dont think thats BORDERLESS
If it is, that sounds like only one of our member... except for the english spam...
Don't think I've seen that.

Arksenth
Feb 19, 2014, 11:43 AM
Might have been borderless. I think one of your parties showed up in a Merry Christmas 2 EQ I was in and they had public English autowords, and were detonating Zondeels everywhere and runnimg ahead and ruining the spawns. The JP players were all talking about them and refused to even moon them whenever they died.

CanaanAzure
Feb 19, 2014, 11:34 PM
I dont think that was borderless... As far as I know, we only have 4 active players if you dont count myself and neither of us have public autowords except for the ones who can speak japanese (which is only one...)
We usually tend to stick close to the group unless lag decides to screw us over... Then we end up behind everyone hahah Usually because of that my boyfriend has a habbit of loosing the group and going off on his own, but he's a HU/FI so I dont know where the Zondeels come from. (I run with Wind and is the only technique user in the team too)

but now that I think about it, I do recall a female character during one of the xmas EQs that had a bunch of English autowords... It seemed like for everything they did there was an autoword LOL
So i think that may have been a combination of my boyfriend refusing to use a map (or actually use the zoomed in one that show other players than that tiny one that shows the whole layout) and that random player.

If I recall correctly, we do have each other added so if you see it happening again let me know. Because if it does turn out to be Borderless's doing, I'll tell them to stop it.

Arksenth
Feb 20, 2014, 01:56 AM
Sure. I don't really see your members around that often, but I think it's good to be more careful on Ship 8 where the culture with dealing with English players tends to be a bit different than Ship 2, as we're not as common.