PDA

View Full Version : TY PSO

Drayma
Apr 14, 2003, 03:28 PM
Lately I've been through a very
strenuous circumstance that required me to lose sleep but also to stay interested so I could finish what had to be done. I was able to get through it and I believe PSO helped me.

Guntz348
Apr 14, 2003, 03:31 PM
And people say video games never helped anyone. I'm glad that PSO helped you through bad times. I doubt you're the only one who's ever turned to a video game for some sort of release or escape, I know I have before, so that's at least thats two of us.

Drayma
Apr 14, 2003, 03:34 PM
Thanks, I can't articulate how it did so I won't.

Delsaber
Apr 14, 2003, 03:41 PM
Games help me through bad times. Like when I get pissed off, I play PSO or something and the anger and frustration is forgotten...

staticlive
Apr 14, 2003, 03:51 PM
I can say the same thing about me but nots PSO usually kicking some ass on HALO helps me relive stress

Yoda86
Apr 14, 2003, 06:53 PM
I usually like to come home after a pretty hard day and blast the crap outta Boomas (Bartles in Ult) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MadCowChuck_
Apr 14, 2003, 06:56 PM
Beating the crap sure beats the heck out of slamming my Wavebird into someone's face when tensions get me down.

And who said video games were violent? Paranoid parental units, that who! This topic once again proves that some video games are positive reinforcement in our lives.

Go you!