PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know any good Teams to join on ship 1

tenao
Feb 26, 2014, 12:57 PM
Yes
hello
just need a good team to join a active would be nice where at least somone can answer or help me when i ask soo kindly instead of being constantly ignore everyday
note: i dont have ac to switch char to a different ship an i really dont want to lose my stuff so yea:
sooo yea any info would be nice to know
please an thank you
Tenao^^;^^;

Shadowth117
Feb 26, 2014, 01:00 PM
If you're lower than level 40, than believe me when I say you're not going to have much you could possibly lose. I would just make make a new character on another ship. Actually, you have 2 character slots anyways so there's nothing really stopping you from starting a character on another ship and then just playing that one if you really end up liking it.

NoiseHERO
Feb 26, 2014, 01:02 PM
Join a JP team.

Kamekur
Feb 26, 2014, 01:12 PM
Join Zodiac.

tenao
Feb 26, 2014, 05:07 PM
Join Zodiac.
how good is Zodiac

If you're lower than level 40, than believe me when I say you're not going to have much you could possibly lose. I would just make make a new character on another ship. Actually, you have 2 character slots anyways so there's nothing really stopping you from starting a character on another ship and then just playing that one if you really end up liking it.

i do have one on ship 2 i like my main better an yes my main char is bove lvl 40

also i forgot to add in this thread i play this game on my ps vita pc never good with huge mmos
soo mostly i guess what it said in jp

an also the team i use to be with was called the English Army (sadly they kept speaking in spanish)

Zorua
Feb 26, 2014, 07:26 PM
I play on Ship 1 and have a team that's open to new members. Heck, I can even suggest some other teams if we're not what your looking for. Message me in game if you're interested. ID: Dusclops

tenao
Feb 26, 2014, 09:43 PM
find me on block 201 name Tenao