PDA

View Full Version : photon blast escape

Vanango
Apr 14, 2003, 04:13 PM
Okay, so this is probably a weird freak occurance gliche, I'm wondering if it happened to anyone else.

I'll first say that photon blasts for the most part are annoying and a waste of time (the time it takes for you to execute the blast,things could have been killed and it usually means the enemy has the next hit and if your hp is low, bam, death -- exception is the 4 way pb stack which is hard to c0ordinate)

anyways, I always try to run out of the room when someone sets off a PB so I can run back in (in the dark) and kill stuff...
so back to the gliche...

I was playing in a room and someone PBed and I sorta spastically did something weird w/ my short cut menu and avoided the entire photon blast. I was definately in the same room and my room didn't dim as though I went in later... but it was pretty cool.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about???

Reenee
Apr 14, 2003, 04:16 PM
I've had my share of a Photon Blast glitch where the enemies in the room don't freeze. It was really irritating to lose in FAMITSU when the Garanzes shot me down in Very Hard Mode when I casted the PB.

hucasts_rock
Apr 14, 2003, 06:01 PM
I've seen this happen several times. I first thought it had something to do with my lagginess of my 56k connection...hmm...