PDA

View Full Version : Controls are not working

ZeekTheSweet
Mar 5, 2014, 05:30 AM
After the recent update for PSO2, I've had a slight problem with the item translation. It's no big deal and I'm sure it will be fixed eventually

The real problem is that after I went to do a forest exploration quest, my character decided not to move at all. I can't open the menus, move my character, or really anything at all except type. Even then, I can only type when in direct chat mode (which toggling back and forth is also what seems to work). I've played an hour or so before this and it was working fine. I've also tried my other character after my controls glitched, and that one works fine as well.

I've tried re installing the story and english patches, but that didn't do anything. If there are any solutions please help.

Thanks in advance

ZeekTheSweet
Mar 5, 2014, 02:04 PM
So is there nothing I can do? I'm uninstalling the story patch for now, but that takes a bit. not even sure if this works.

Serif
Mar 5, 2014, 06:06 PM
It'll work. I'm assuming you leveled after that Forest Exploration and, due to the incompatible patches, you were stuck in an event. This happened to my boyfriend earlier after he leveled to 65 in TD.

So just uninstall those patches for now and you should be fine.