PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PSO2 Vita JP, account linking

ArataWata
Mar 5, 2014, 08:25 PM
I don't really enjoy playing PSO2 on my PC as much as I used and I think I'd get a kick out of the game more if I played the Vita version of the game, it just feels like the game is better suited for that kinda gameplay. And seeing we're probably not going to get the Western release of the game, I'm just giving up and gonna play the JP version instead. Anyways. question time.

Do I absolutely need an Japanese PSN account to link my Sega ID in order to play the game? Or can I use my original EU version? I was kinda planning on importing a physical copy of the game so I can add to my collection, but if you need a Japanese PSN account to play it I might as well just download the game from the PSN store with a new Vita memory card.

And lastly, I used to play the PC version of the game quite a lot through using the English patch, since I'm going to be playing the Vita version, how hard is it going to be for someone to adapt to all of the wall of text? I imagine things like the notifications for Dark Falz and EQs will be pretty difficult to understand.

Thanks.