PDA

View Full Version : BB Game Save

HUcast99
Mar 5, 2014, 10:33 PM
hey, can anyone tell me why when I end a session of BB that it says my game data is automatically saved to the hard drive upon exit, but when I log back in, the only thing it saved were my level and items, I lost all my progress on the Forest, which I beat, and the Cave, which I got to level 3. any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

DJcooltrainer
Mar 6, 2014, 03:33 PM
Progress in levels has never saved in PSO. i.e. if you get to Caves 3 and restart your game, you'll have to start over at Caves 1. Also, Blue Burst is completely server-side, so it's actually saving to the server, not your hard drive.

kevlar_pso
Mar 7, 2014, 04:37 AM
hey, can anyone tell me why when I end a session of BB that it says my game data is automatically saved to the hard drive upon exit, but when I log back in, the only thing it saved were my level and items, I lost all my progress on the Forest, which I beat, and the Cave, which I got to level 3. any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Well, you did talk to the Principal after defeating the Dragon right?

DC_PLAYER
Mar 8, 2014, 03:05 PM
Game forces you to go trough all the levels in an area every single time.
You can't simply play the boss, you need to clear caves 1,2 and 3 everytime you want to do it.