PDA

View Full Version : DC Looking for Phantasy Star Online Network Trial Edition

Getintothegame
Mar 10, 2014, 11:35 PM
Hey all,

I'm working to compile some additional information on the demo and trial discs, and was wondering if anyone here has a copy of the Network Trial Edition? This is the only disc we are missing, and would like to be able to see what kind of changes exist from PSO Network Trial Edition -> PSO Episode I&II Trial -> PSO Episode III Trial, perhaps looking at versions in between.

Thank you - I look forward to presenting showing what we have found!

Mike
Mar 11, 2014, 02:20 AM
I think I have the Japanese version of that. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2415&pictureid=38285

Getintothegame
Mar 13, 2014, 12:15 AM
I think I have the Japanese version of that. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2415&pictureid=38285

That is it indeed. Sending you a PM.

Tymek
Jan 6, 2015, 12:25 PM
RETRACTED

RagolBuilt
Jan 27, 2015, 10:42 AM
That is it indeed. Sending you a PM.

wow, that's so awesome you have this, it's been a while since i've seen one of those...

defternani
Feb 2, 2015, 05:20 PM
nice i love it

acidbearboy
Feb 17, 2015, 03:51 PM
Hey all,

I'm working to compile some additional information on the demo and trial discs, and was wondering if anyone here has a copy of the Network Trial Edition? This is the only disc we are missing, and would like to be able to see what kind of changes exist from PSO Network Trial Edition -> PSO Episode I&II Trial -> PSO Episode III Trial, perhaps looking at versions in between.

Thank you - I look forward to presenting showing what we have found!
I have all three trial versions you mention above. I think it was the DC version that I tried to play, but it is online only, so assuming the GC versions are the same (I've not actually put those in my console yet), you will not be able to actually play any of them to make a comparison.