PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star 3 Problem

Rich666
Mar 14, 2014, 02:43 AM
O.K. so first of all, if anything I am talking about is not allowed on the forum please let me know so I can learn from my mistake (I mean, rather than just banning me for a first post mishap :P).

I am playing the Nial Edition hack of Phantasy Star 3 on my PSP, I had the sound off but was regularly save stating the game after I did anything fairly important. Later on I put the sound back on to find I can't hear the game making any noise at all apart from a long single note/tone in place of any actual sound affects or music. It had all the right sound to start with though so I assume it glitched at some point :(

Am I missing out on much if I have no music in this game? I mean I can always listen to other stuff while I am playing the game anyway, but it is kind of a kick in the nuts that it stopped working.

Rich666
Mar 22, 2014, 12:00 AM
So, does no one here play the classic versions then? I guess not, just hope I can find a more active forum elsewhere then :-(

Saffran
Mar 22, 2014, 07:11 AM
I'll be honest, I stopped caring when you said "Nial hack". Partly because I'm not sure what you mean (you skipped generation 2? or was that Ain...) and partly because I've never been in that situation to begin with, so outside of saying "restart and play normally if you want the music" I can't really say anything.

And yes, those forums are not so active anymore. 'Tis the way things go...

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 22, 2014, 10:27 PM
Phantasy Star 3 has some of the best and worst music in the classic series. Kind of a mixed bag to play with the sound off.