PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Input freezes... Help?!

Slitzerikai
Mar 18, 2014, 08:21 PM
I'm having a major issue trying to get PSO2 to work right at all, I've searched as best as I can, and ultimately.. here I am pleading my way in hopes of an answer to my problem. :P

So, I've installed PSO2 (tried both via the JP installer/downloader and via the PSO2 Tweaker). I have updated it completely (again, via both methods). I've tried running it in vanilla, and with English patches. I have tried using the Tweaker to set the settings to lowest possible.
I've run as Administrator, I've closed out of any other things running (literally everything not required by the system). I've updated any drivers that might've needed it. I've done literally everything I can think of and thensome!

The issue? I start up the game.. the opening videos load up fine, the start screen loads up fine.. everything LOADS.. except for the fact that ANY time that I move the mouse, or touch a key, the screen will completely freeze up for 2-4 seconds EVERY TIME.
I have tried different mouse and keyboard setups, tried reinstalling, everything I could come up with to no avail.
The FPS is fantastic when it's running at any setting (high or low). The videos don't stutter, the menu doesn't stutter, it only ever happens when I move my mouse or hit a key.

==MY SETUP-
Windows 7 64-bit
16 GB RAM
120 GB SSD (+500 GB HDD)
EVGA 560Ti (2xSLI)
3.41 Quad AMD
==-------------

Please, does anyone have any solutions, or possible guesses even?
(Also, the Benchmark program runs absolutely flawlessly when I try that)

Slitzerikai
Mar 19, 2014, 06:52 AM
Anyone got anything on this?

Dephinix
Mar 23, 2014, 10:22 PM
Check your drivers, windows, etc. It really doesn't sound like it's PSO2.