PDA

View Full Version : Deleting character.

JohnWeiss
Mar 19, 2014, 06:07 PM
Guuuys.. Can anyone help me to delete my character?

I know i have to press Ctrl before yes, but when i do it my char dont go away...
Some yellow message apears near the name.

http://prntscr.com/32cmm7

Somebody knows about it??

btw-Niji
Mar 19, 2014, 06:23 PM
Back in December, SEGA made it so there is a 24 hour timer before the character successfully gets deleted.

Kind of dumb if you ask me...

Check back in a day.

Sandmind
Mar 19, 2014, 08:02 PM
It's just like Niji said.

Althought personally, I don't find it dumb exactly. There is many reasons why it's a good change. Mostly eitheir changing your mind, somehow a malicious person got on your account (hacked or like a teammate in pso2, their sibling knew their log in info... ) or just plain being careless and deleted the wrong character (didn't happen to me, but I was surprised when I saw the whole "most recent used at top" when ep2 launched).

The only bad part is obviously only having two character slots for free. When my previous online game with 48h deletion wait time had 8 slots by servers.

Chdata
Mar 19, 2014, 08:30 PM
It's because AIDA lost his main with all its gear by accident.

;O

Edson Drake
Mar 19, 2014, 10:56 PM
Back in December, SEGA made it so there is a 24 hour timer before the character successfully gets deleted.

Kind of dumb if you ask me...

Check back in a day.

I agree to an extent. I used it in the past to remake several characters without having to pay to use the Salon, so that may have something to do with it as well. Serving both as a safety measure for malicious people(ever saw angry WOW girlfriend?) or because of people like me, freeloaders.

And those 24 hours seem like forever when you're anxious to make a new character...

Du1337
Mar 21, 2014, 02:57 PM
It's because AIDA lost his main with all its gear by accident.

;O

Yes... This is one of the saddest stories I read on this forum...