PDA

View Full Version : Equipment suffocation D|

RyanDanger
Mar 20, 2014, 09:27 PM
I'm playing around with a cute Br/Hu Du lady and I like to mess around with Te/Hu every now and then but over all how do I armor? ^^;

Br: 30 Hu: 23 Te: 23

I mostly find myself derping around Cirnopedia and give up because I don't even know.

Is it easy as like, "X set will carry you easily until level 40. Then Y set is good until 50. Etc" and when should I start crying about affixing?

Right now when I play Br/Hu I wear a blitz set I randomly found but when I go Te/Hu I die a little inside and just select random stuff.

Arksenth
Mar 20, 2014, 11:57 PM
I'd just grab a cheap Cougar Soul/Ability III/Vinculum set of three units as they drop pre-affixed, and the stats are very good for TE/HU if you're just leveling it up. Once you get close to max level, Foli or Gloam is usually ideal depending on if you're going a more striking or a more teching route.

Zipzo
Mar 21, 2014, 02:57 AM
I'm playing around with a cute Br/Hu Du lady and I like to mess around with Te/Hu every now and then but over all how do I armor? ^^;

Br: 30 Hu: 23 Te: 23

I mostly find myself derping around Cirnopedia and give up because I don't even know.

Is it easy as like, "X set will carry you easily until level 40. Then Y set is good until 50. Etc" and when should I start crying about affixing?

Right now when I play Br/Hu I wear a blitz set I randomly found but when I go Te/Hu I die a little inside and just select random stuff.

TE /HU is a melee dominant play style, where casting is only really used for buffing, healing, and support techs (zanverse or megiverse). This means you benefit close to zilch from adding t-att. Basically this means you can just pretend you're a hunter when considering gear. Go for s-att in your affixes.

In terms of which set? I would just craft a set at the point you're at. It really honestly doesn't matter that much which armor you're using as long as it has decent striking defense or if lacking a bit, strike resist %.

The differences between the "top" armor sets is a matter of preference in most of the cases, as set bonuses and passive stats tend to differ between them.

Sanguine2009
Mar 21, 2014, 04:37 AM
i would do what arksenth suggested too, you can even extend them later down the line and have them carry you until you can afford better units

RyanDanger
Mar 21, 2014, 01:34 PM
So, slap on some junk with Cougar Soul/Ability III/Vinculum and crank them up with crafting once I hit the proper s-def level. Sounds like a plan ;D

Thanks for the help!