PDA

View Full Version : GC Gamecube Multiplayer

LiquidTurtle
Mar 24, 2014, 09:07 PM
Hi, I'm not entirely sure if there has been a forum posted for this or not. I wouldn't be surprised if there has been one posted. Unfortunately I'm having difficulties finding it. Any ways, I would like to ask a question for some closure, 3 of my friends have Gamecube's including myself. And I want them all to buy PSO so we could play offline split screen. My question is if its possible to have 4 characters from 4 separate memory cards playing on the same Gamecube. Considering there's only 2 memory card slots I'm not sure if it would be okay to take out the memory cards while games in play and transferring characters.

AlexCraig
Mar 24, 2014, 09:13 PM
When you are playing Multiplayer and it prompts for player 2/3/4 to join, you can take out the memory card in slot 2 and plug in whatever memory cards have the characters they want to play on them. Just be mindful to do this as well when returning characters to their cards.

LiquidTurtle
Mar 24, 2014, 09:17 PM
Great! Thank you very much.

Konan
Mar 28, 2014, 12:45 AM
Be careful when removing memory cards while the game is active since it saves so often you might end up corrupting the memory card by mistake.

AlexCraig
Mar 28, 2014, 01:19 PM
This is very true. However on the multiplayer "select a character" screen, it should be fine with no issues.

kevlar_pso
Apr 6, 2014, 01:36 AM
If you have an original Xbox, you can have 48 characters saved on the hard drive. That is, if you have a gamertag already loaded on the hard drive.