PDA

View Full Version : [Ship9 Hagall] English/Itl Team Royal Infinitum

zegun~kun
Mar 29, 2014, 10:25 AM
oh oh, looks like our old thread is gone

http://i.imgur.com/MHMbzqj.jpg

we are currently the largest English speaking Community / Team in Ship9, which is the one ship thought to be an English grave by some.
Currently our largest community consists of Asians, mostly South East Asians, and second largest are from USA and Eu

Team LV5, with Team Tree abilities maxed out (except Defense increase and meseta drops :P)

Team Leader: Edenium

Manager Lists:
Asia:
Sysiphus - Indonesia
gazelle01 - Indonesia
ショカ●トリア - Thailand
Rock2000 - Thailand
konizu - Philippines
AmikuraDhan -Indonesia

USA / Eu:
newstardragon3 - USA
Draconic Kaiser - UK
BetaMoo - USA
Vwj - USA

wecurrently have 9x member counts with 12 managers, we're trying to kick some inactives.. but yeah, i don't know who has been inactive beside the older members since 2012 ~_~

Royal Infinitum official Forum (including other games) (http://www.royalinfinitum.net/)

if you ever wish to join us, just remember these simple things:
1. we speak English as our main language
2. no trash talking, you dont have to be old to act like an adult
3. we love to troll, bully, and make fun of each other. So dont mind our dumb talks

.......................................... might update later

zegun~kun
Apr 7, 2014, 09:53 AM
We're opening up a branch team in SEA, which team name is the same (minus space) -- RoyalInfinitum
Ship1- Feoh

Team leader:
Scramble

Manager:
Sysiphus
*will update later

we welcome any players to join us in SEA!
but i will stay mostly in JP server, will only be in SEA to check things around

Vetur
May 4, 2014, 06:30 PM
I am not sure if it would be accepted, but I sent a request to join.
I do have a friend who said he was a member and would be willing to help me join(Ben), but I have not seen him online lately.

Mainly want to join because my current team is very small and people rarely are online while I'm online all day everyday, so I am often alone...
I thought joining an active team with a lot of people would help me to find more people to play with on a daily basis.

I used to be in the team on my old account too(player ID was Vetur), but that was hacked and caused me to stop playing until I returned a year later. >_<