PDA

View Full Version : Easter Rappy question #4,242,123,498

raltga01
Apr 14, 2003, 11:36 PM
This has prob. been asked before, but if they replace the love rappy that means we hunt in Temple, and if they drop certain set rares it doesn't matter what difficulty we hunt them in right? So does that mean our level 100+ characters can do mass Normal Difficulty Temple runs to find Easter rappies and get the same rares as we would if we were to hunt in Ultimate?

cuz if that's so it looks like i'll be slummin' it in normal with my lvl 110 HUcaseal in order to find some easter pens!

Captain_Dude
Apr 14, 2003, 11:41 PM
I believe so... This is one of those questions I haven't a sure answer for. But if memory serves me correct (ph33r Chairman Kaga!) You get the same egg for easter rappies no matter what difficulty... But wait... Don't love rappies only show up on ult?

Gr.. I dunno... ask Dr. Mario, for he knows all! Then, we shall do battle with Klingons in my Star-Destroyer!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my Star-Destroyer has a weapons system based on MIDI sound! How cool izzat?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-14 21:42 ]</font>

HaLLa
Apr 14, 2003, 11:42 PM
yes I beleive that is correct

Zeebo
Apr 14, 2003, 11:45 PM
Yea, it's all random!

Riffin
Apr 14, 2003, 11:50 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... you can go and find them on normal Temple? Sweet......

NekoHikari
Apr 15, 2003, 12:13 AM
Egg Rappies can be found on any difficulty... but wouldn't you kinda be wasting time if you didn't play on the difficulty suited for your charater? You wouldn't get any exp or any good items save those from the Egg rappies. Don't you think that's kinda silly?

Numba1stunna
Apr 15, 2003, 12:44 AM
for love rappys you get better things the higher the difficulty so isnt the same for easter rappys??

Captain_Dude
Apr 15, 2003, 12:55 AM
On 2003-04-14 22:44, Numba1stunna wrote:
for love rappys you get better things the higher the difficulty so isnt the same for easter rappys??

Nope, because the Easter Eggs you get give you a random item. And since the game can't discern weather you got the egg off a normal Rappy or an Ultimate Rappy, it wont really matter. Unless they've multiple eggs programmed into the game, each set to give certain items... But alas, I've no way of confirming this... Perhaps Barubary knows?

Murako
Apr 15, 2003, 01:26 AM
On 2003-04-14 21:41, Captain_Dude wrote:
Gr.. I dunno... ask Dr. Mario, for he knows all!

Ok, ask me then;)

Deus-Irae
Apr 15, 2003, 02:46 AM
back when we were hunting Santa Rappy, it was said that they sometimes only dropped Meseta on Normal difficulty.

i dont think ill be spending much time hunting for rare Rappy on normal!