PDA

View Full Version : It took me ages but I finally downloaded pso2. But I still have a problem

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 02:42 PM
Well, after around 6 months of failed attempts i finally managaed to get pso2!! Its now running on my surface pro 2 like a charm! I still have a problem though. I'm getting an error 2300 when I try to create my player ID. Any ideas on what that is?

Sandmind
Apr 2, 2014, 03:01 PM
Hum, player ID are made using Sega's website, not directly throught the game. Now prepare for impact with the jpn capcha.

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 03:05 PM
Eh, well i already made my sega id and stuff on the website. I think it means a name that I will be seen as on the server. Just what does that error code mean?

Shadowth117
Apr 2, 2014, 03:08 PM
Hum, player ID are made using Sega's website, not directly throught the game. Now prepare for impact with the jpn capcha.

No, SEGA ID's are made through the site. When you first login, you make a PLAYER ID ingame which other players are actually able to see. Your SEGA ID is NOT visible to other players at any time.

Note that that screen can give errors if that player ID is already taken OR you try to use your SEGA ID for it.

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 03:10 PM
Well crap. That was probably the issue. I hate it when I can't use my username as my screen name. Still, thats probably what was causing the issue. I'm just glad I was able to download the game. I had to leave my tablet on the whole night just so the game would download!

Sandmind
Apr 2, 2014, 03:22 PM
Sorry, I mixed player ID as being sega ID instead of ingame account name. In any case, I'm glad to know you managed to get your answer in the end.

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 03:22 PM
Still it does take up a whopping 17 gbs of space on my surface pro 2's ssd so it is a rather huge game. Still it seems to be running great from what i've seen so far

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I'm thankful I did. Don't worry about mixing the stuff up. We all make mistakes at times

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 05:28 PM
Ok! I booted the game and its working like a charm! Running smooth as butter! I hear that ship 2 has the majority of English speaking players. Is that correct?

Coreven
Apr 2, 2014, 05:29 PM
Quite.

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 05:32 PM
Good, then that means i'm on the right server. Thank goodness. I'm also surprised that my schools internet can actually keep up speed wise considering its being loaded by around 1500 people at once.

Shinamori
Apr 2, 2014, 05:49 PM
Remember your email address. Anytime you change IP or install on another computer, you'll have to confirm your ID through e-mail. I believe it's automatically sent.

tuxdude143
Apr 2, 2014, 05:52 PM
Yeah, well I signed up with the usual gmail account I use to sign up to stuff so its rooted into my head what the address is.

tuxdude143
Apr 3, 2014, 05:22 PM
So, I got everything set up and working now thankfully. Everything is running great! I'm generally lurking around on ship 2 block 20 if anyone wants to play with me.