PDA

View Full Version : 3 Free Character Slots?

Vetur
Apr 3, 2014, 11:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, but when I first made an account, it only allowed 2 characters to be made for free... then I re-joined later on with a new account, and it allowed me to make 3 characters on this new account... but now I just made another new account, and it's back to only allowing 2 characters.

Is there something I did back then that somehow granted me a free third character slot? Does it have to do with the friend referral? I think I did refer someone with that account... but I didn't see anything saying it would give a free slot, so maybe it was something else I missed?

strikerhunter
Apr 3, 2014, 11:42 PM
There is a bug where new accounts can create an additional character but that character slot is not permanent.

Vetur
Apr 4, 2014, 12:15 AM
There is a bug where new accounts can create an additional character but that character slot is not permanent.

Oh, it was a bug? D:
By not permanent, does that mean it would have deleted it eventually? Or just would not be an option for new characters in the future?

Gama
Apr 4, 2014, 12:54 AM
slot 1 you can delete/remake as many times as you like.
slot 2 you can delete/remake as many times as you like.
slot 3 you can only create the char once, if deleted you lose the slot.

BarbblerElf
Apr 4, 2014, 01:04 AM
Has it always allowed two free characters? I always thought it was just the one. 2+ would cost AC.

Zorua
Apr 4, 2014, 01:05 AM
We've had 2 character slots since the start of episode 2.

Gama
Apr 4, 2014, 01:59 AM
in said bug thats the stituation. i dont know if the bug is still there or not.

Vetur
Apr 5, 2014, 03:39 PM
in said bug thats the stituation. i dont know if the bug is still there or not.

Doesn't seem to be. I just made this account and its back to 2 chars only. It's okay, though, I'll just buy the extra slot.