PDA

View Full Version : AoT Male Outfit

Arksenth
Apr 5, 2014, 09:49 PM
THIS IS THE MALE FAN-SERVICE OUTFIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

TIGHT PANTS.

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE CROTCH BULGE.

SEXY WAIST.

TIGHT LEATHER JACKET.

HNNNNGH

I hope PSO2 comes out with more outfits like these.

A little more flesh would have been appreciated though.

Discuss the concept of male fanservice, go <3

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 5, 2014, 09:57 PM
I thought you'd like the orakio "jacket", and tight leather pants.

Arksenth
Apr 5, 2014, 09:58 PM
It's not stripperific enough in the right ways.

It's like you don't even understand the concept of fanservice.

The AoT outfit, though.

I have spent so many hours today just looking at my character.

I think I'm THIS close to licking the screen.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS FOR THIS OUTFIT.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 5, 2014, 09:59 PM
I'd be scared if I did.

btw-Niji
Apr 5, 2014, 09:59 PM
Make sure to buy out the market!

Arksenth
Apr 5, 2014, 10:01 PM
THERE IS A CROTCH BULGE.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

THERE IS A CROTCH BULGE.

massive blushing and swooning

I-It's not like I'm staring at your groin or anything because I like you!

btw-Niji
Apr 5, 2014, 10:02 PM
I think we lost him . . .

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 5, 2014, 10:32 PM
Question is; was he ever fully 'here' in the first place?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 5, 2014, 10:56 PM
Howabout the crouch repca costumes? I thought that deep v was nice and those skinny jeans were absolutely awesome for an epic male costume... Don't know about the crotch bulge tho... I'm not thirsty enough to zoom in on my character'a pants.

Arksenth
Apr 6, 2014, 11:40 AM
I wish pecs were rendered better in this game - then maybe the deep V would be better.

Better chest hair too, the one we have looks like crap.

Zenobia
Apr 6, 2014, 12:42 PM
Arksenth don't you mean a pink Tutu?

And you don't need anymore till my Laia Repca comes out so shuddap 8D!

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 01:44 PM
lol just get the boomerang undies then....

Vetur
Apr 6, 2014, 02:40 PM

TIGHT PANTS.

SEXY WAIST.

TIGHT LEATHER JACKET.

HNNNNGH

Yes. :D
Don't forget there's the boomerang pants, panther V pants, and fundoshi(Just got this last night). All dat bulge. <3

I really love that they actually have a realistic bulge. Most of the games I've played don't have any at all, especially anime-style ones. :(

Would love to see more pretty/sexy style outfits for males in the future, more than bulky-looking ones.

I wish pecs were rendered better in this game - then maybe the deep V would be better.

Better chest hair too, the one we have looks like crap.

Oh yeah I totally agree they need to add texture to the male chest. It feels like the only thing defining the chest is bump mapping and lighting, but it'd look nicer with a flat texture added on, and nipples. As it is now, it kind of resembles an unpainted sculpture. XD

Gardios
Apr 6, 2014, 03:05 PM
lol just get the boomerang undies then....

Not bulge-y enoughhhhhhhhh

Misaki Ki
Apr 6, 2014, 05:16 PM
I bet even the female outfits bulge better!

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 6, 2014, 05:19 PM
this may seem off topic... but i really hate the new alis costume and character design, does she starve herself? i can literally see her ribs, shes definitely anorexic, sometimes im skeptical on whether shes even female or not.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 6, 2014, 06:23 PM
this may seem off topic... but i really hate the new alis costume and character design, does she starve herself? i can literally see her ribs, shes definitely anorexic, sometimes im skeptical on whether shes even female or not.

It's the artist's tendancy to create skinny characters. It just renders really badly with pso2's graphics/character creator (except for the flat chest. That was totally on the aritist!).

The costume itself isn't bad (i have a preference to the okario pareo+bodypaint combos instead of the dress, though).

TehCubey
Apr 6, 2014, 08:08 PM
does she starve herself? i can literally see her ribs, shes definitely anorexic,
Nagano.

sometimes im skeptical on whether shes even female or not.
So very Nagano.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 6, 2014, 11:20 PM
Zamlord is pretty much a painted-on reflective body suit with spiky armor stuff. I like wearing it on my Braver.

But still, manservice is kewl.

Zorafim
Apr 6, 2014, 11:26 PM
I have to admit, we need more shirtless outfits. I made my character muscular. I need to see those muscles.

oratank
Apr 7, 2014, 07:09 AM
I have to admit, we need more shirtless outfits. I made my character muscular. I need to see those muscles.

yeah who need shirt or armor only muscle and marker we need
[SPOILER-BOX]http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/746/852a3c544b23eeedb97f8164030bca2a.jpeg?888936[/SPOILER-BOX]

CanaanAzure
Apr 7, 2014, 04:04 PM

TIGHT PANTS.

SEXY WAIST.

TIGHT LEATHER JACKET.

HNNNNGH

Ahhh---- I feel the same way<3

Zorafim
Apr 7, 2014, 04:25 PM
I love when a woman can feel the same way about fanservice as a man can.

Vampy
Apr 7, 2014, 06:20 PM
Could be that I prefer females over guys(is female if anyone wondered) but I rather not see male fanservice those boomerang pants are more than enough for me. x.x

Though in all honesty I could live without all the fanservice outfits in both genders. It sometimes disturbs me how much some guys spend on their lolis.

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2014, 06:49 PM
What? huh?

AoT male outfit?

Storia swag?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 7, 2014, 06:55 PM
aren't we getting our school uniforms tomorrow? all you people can go dress up your shoutas and lick that instead :-?

Arksenth
Apr 7, 2014, 07:02 PM
aren't we getting our school uniforms tomorrow? all you people can go dress up your shoutas and lick that instead :-?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2014, 07:07 PM
How am I supposed to be a teen bishounen anime hero with all these shotas running around confusing people now.

Time to make Rock into muscular black guy and join the Ricardo club... . _ .

Arksenth
Apr 7, 2014, 07:24 PM
You can be a teen bishounen yaoi anime hero.

Joiiiiiin us.

Gama
Apr 7, 2014, 07:41 PM
How am I supposed to be a teen bishounen anime hero with all these shotas running around confusing people now.

Time to make Rock into muscular black guy and join the Ricardo club... . _ .

that would be scary.

muscular black guy with a tiny package "thanks sega for not giving a bulge slider"

._.

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2014, 08:56 PM
You can be a teen bishounen yaoi anime hero.

Joiiiiiin us.

Gross.

My child shall not be subjected to rule34 before he becomes famous.

Arksenth
Apr 7, 2014, 10:53 PM
Too late!

The moment I mentioned it I could hear all the ravenous yaoi fangirls begin writing slash about Rock.

Hahahahaha!

Arksenth
Apr 7, 2014, 11:39 PM
The only thing that's really crappy about Eren's shirt is the collar, but you can easily cover it up with Misaka's Scarf (or a Hero's Scarf) which looks rather fetching.

I think the best male outfits that accentuate the ass tend to have tight waists. Like, look at Enigma Rebellion from the back, I like that outfit too.

NoiseHERO
Apr 8, 2014, 01:26 AM
Oh ATTACK ON TITAN, not Ambition of The Illuminus.

Well they're both horrible.

Drifting Fable
Apr 8, 2014, 02:40 AM
Instead, disappointment came in the form of Eren's cruddy shirt.
I WANT LEVI'S SHIRT. >:E OR ARMIN'S SO WE CAN MATCH THE LADIES. SOMETHING NOT SO DINGY.

That also irked me, and yet it brought me to the realization the characters wore different shirts. Now I'm left to wonder why . . . :-?

Bloothehegdehog
Apr 8, 2014, 05:09 PM
Heck yeah eren's outfit is the bomb