PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Freezing during certain situations.

Konzo
Apr 10, 2014, 05:16 AM
Hi everyone:) I hope I am posting in the right area for this.
Well anyways, I have been having an issue with my pso2, mind I have been able to deal with it because it hasn't been too big of an issue, but none the less I'd like to know if there is a way to fix it. My game would "freeze"during accessing some stuff for the first time, such as accessing the player shops for the first time since I launched the game, and same with the same with salon and accessing the options menu. I usually just click "wait for program to respond"and it starts back up in like 10 secs. or so. I'd like to know if there might be something wrong with my pso2 client or it's something I'll just have to deal with? Thank you to anyone who reads or responds and I appreciate all responses. Hope everyone's having a good one :-D

jooozek
Apr 10, 2014, 05:29 AM
who knows, you dont even list your hardware specs which just might be the case (like lets say, you have only 1GB of ram)

Sizustar
Apr 10, 2014, 05:44 AM
It can also be internet isp and speed related too

Konzo
Apr 10, 2014, 05:53 AM
Oh I apologize about not listing my pc specs. I didn't think that would be an issue considering this hasn't always been an issue with my game. It just recently started. I should have mentioned that in my in my initial post. Again I apologize. And as far as the internet and speed related might being the cause. Nothing has changed again from when it didn't do this. Do you guys maybe think it could be a cause with my .exe?

jooozek
Apr 10, 2014, 06:04 AM
you might just have the game downloading ingame videos, see if the screens are black while you have videos enabled, if they are black then just leave the game in the lobby for some time - they added quite a few vids this time around so it might take a while

FacelessRed
Apr 10, 2014, 07:14 AM
You may not have changed something, but your PC might have. Things like ram burning out, hard disk failure, graphics card failure, and good old dust can be the culprit. Check your system thoroughly and give it a freshen up. Also check that a setting hasn't switched itself on or off in your performance options.

Konzo
Apr 10, 2014, 07:56 AM
You may be right. I have been meaning to do a good clean up of my pc. Maybe even a wipe is gonna need to be necessary. Alright i'll give it a go:) Ty for the tip.

Courina
Apr 10, 2014, 11:29 AM
last time it happen to me, when i forgot do my monthly dust out my pc.