PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2es Tweaker 4/27/2014 Update - Autoupdating/bug fixes/enhancements

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AIDA
Apr 10, 2014, 10:39 PM
CURRENT FEATURES:

- Install/Update the PSO2es Patch
- Install/Update PSO2es itself, with no hassle!
- Update itself!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://arks-layer.com/pso2es.php

------------------------------------------------------

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: Do I need to be rooted to use this?

A: Nope!

Q: It doesn't seem to be doing anything when I hit "Install game".

A: The blinking green bar at the bottom is the download progress.

DISCLAIMER:

As with any patch/modification/simply connecting to the server, there is no guarantee you will not get banned using this tool or the patches contained herein. You use this tool at your own risk, and as-is. Neither this tool, Arks-Layer, PSOW, or any affiliates are at fault if you do get banned. Thank you.

TO BE ADDED IN FUTURE VERSIONS

- Any other features you want, ask!

CREDITS:

Rupikachu - Development of the patch and the PSO2es Tweaker
AIDA - Translations, hosting, and typical "AIDA" stuff.
Maus - Additional translations
Agrajag/EspioKaos - Various translations from the EN Patch
Synthsy - For sending me the initial APK
All of the awesome beta testers for, well, testing! :D

Changelog:

4/27/2014:
- Works with the latest version
- Autoupdates!
- We can now push messages about updates etc.
- Few more internal things

4/12/2014:
[Fix] Displays correctly on all phones now. Srsly.
[Extra] Released to public! :D

4/11/2014:
[Fix] Should display correctly on all phones (the ui wouldn't display entirely on some devices). And it should be bigger overall
[Fix] Don't let PSO2es apply eng patch on first install.
[Fix] The json file request is not cached anymore.
[Improvement] Loading bar is thicker, green and it blinks a bit.
[Improvement] Log is easier to read, some details also have colours.
[Improvement] Error handling at failed downloads
[Improvement] Detects when no patch is installed correctly (shows not installed instead of update available).
[Improvement] pso2es, pSO2es etc is now -> PSO2es.

4/10/2014:
- Thread created
- Closed beta started
- Prepare for titanfall shitstorm

Thermalwolf
Apr 10, 2014, 11:34 PM
You the man! Just added you on skype requesting to test in my GS4 :)

Misaki Ki
Apr 10, 2014, 11:39 PM
Good use of a team room, looks really nice.

thu2468
Apr 11, 2014, 12:22 AM
im loving it, working great so far.

sesshymon
Apr 11, 2014, 12:26 AM
AIDA = GOD

nuff said

Kikikiki
Apr 11, 2014, 01:03 AM
AIDA = GOD

nuff said

CREDITS:

Rupikachu - Development of the patch and the PSO2es Tweaker

Yeah.

Macman
Apr 11, 2014, 01:41 AM
It's a team effort. They all deserve props, okay?

Edson Drake
Apr 11, 2014, 02:07 AM
Nice work! Can't wait to see it live!

Kikikiki
Apr 11, 2014, 02:22 AM
It's a team effort. They all deserve props, okay?

I'm sorry but most of those posts above didn't even care about the team.

I just wanted to point it out.

FireswordRus
Apr 11, 2014, 03:29 AM
Can i joint to CBT?

Kikikiki
Apr 11, 2014, 03:36 AM
Can i joint to CBT?

Also, closed beta positions are, uh, closed.

There you have it.

Sano
Apr 11, 2014, 03:41 AM
After a long hiatus I have returned, and low and behold - such an awesome program has been created and doing very splendidly! Great work so far and keep up the awesome efforts; looking forward to the new version of the Tweaker! /cheer

ResleyZ
Apr 11, 2014, 05:25 AM
Would it be possible to add a option to de-install the optional patches? I installed the Character Creation Patch in the hope that there would be a option to modify your characters, but it's only for new players. Not sure how to remove the patch, neither do I know if it's impossible to uninstall it within the game itself, or using a file manager.

Rupikachu
Apr 11, 2014, 06:26 AM
Would it be possible to add a option to de-install the optional patches? I installed the Character Creation Patch in the hope that there would be a option to modify your characters, but it's only for new players. Not sure how to remove the patch, neither do I know if it's impossible to uninstall it within the game itself, or using a file manager.

I haven't installed them so i honestly don't know. But! Seeing it's unity and they powering it with an asset server... it may be not possible without editing the apk.

I'll take a look when the tweaker is released.

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 11, 2014, 06:28 AM
If you need someone to test on an Nvidia Shield I'll be the guinea pig.
I understand if you have enough testers now.

Rupikachu
Apr 11, 2014, 06:32 AM
If you need someone to test on an Nvidia Shield I'll be the guinea pig.
I understand if you have enough testers now.

I'm letting AIDA handle the beta stuff. So.. dunno :P . Anyway i wanna fix the viewport bug first, it's simple to fix thing but annoying.

Anyway somewhat offtopic but spoilers of something that's coming soon!

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69084784/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-03-17%20a%20la%28s%29%2011.49.45.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69084784/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-03-17%20a%20la%28s%29%2011.49.54.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yamishi
Apr 11, 2014, 09:41 AM
I'm letting AIDA handle the beta stuff. So.. dunno :P . Anyway i wanna fix the viewport bug first, it's simple to fix thing but annoying.

Anyway somewhat offtopic but spoilers of something that's coming soon!

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69084784/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-03-17%20a%20la%28s%29%2011.49.45.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69084784/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-03-17%20a%20la%28s%29%2011.49.54.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hnnnngh.

Please tell me this can be ported to other OSes *coughWindowsPhonecough*

Rupikachu
Apr 11, 2014, 11:59 AM
Hnnnngh.

Please tell me this can be ported to other OSes *coughWindowsPhonecough*

Should be portable, Wp8 anyway? i can't really remember which version of ie used wp7.

The main problem will probably be doing the notification part and having a certificate to publish to the store. I think mine is for Windows 8 only.

Back on topic, just sent to AIDA a second beta. Should fix most of the stuff that was broken on the first one, and if nothing important is found it will probably be the release version.

chaoko99
Apr 11, 2014, 02:08 PM
I can confirm that pso2es as a game, can run on the 1st gen kindle fire hd

Thermalwolf
Apr 11, 2014, 02:40 PM
AIDA I messaged you on Skype but it appears some menu translations are not working, UNLESS you just haven't gotten to it yet :)

Just trying to help as much as I can :D

Thermalwolf
Apr 11, 2014, 06:44 PM
First off just wanna warn you about like the 10 messages in a row i sent you hahaha.

Anyways lots of stuff is translated now, version number properly shows, but it appears the Back button and Return to Lobby button arn't translated in the version info menu but everywhere else the translation sticks.

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
I'll message you in the morning, I'm so sleepy right now, I would be worthless as a tester right now.

chaoko99
Apr 11, 2014, 07:08 PM
has anybody tested it on the kindle fire?

cause I have one...

Macman
Apr 11, 2014, 11:37 PM
Well that was fast. I'll give it a shot next time I play.

xXJoshXx
Apr 12, 2014, 04:35 AM
Good job :))

Nitro Vordex
Apr 12, 2014, 06:14 AM
http://arks-layer.com/pso2es/FirstLook.png

GET THAT MAN A PHONE CHARGER, STAT!

(Downloading now, thanks guys!)

Thermalwolf
Apr 12, 2014, 09:36 AM
Hope everyone enjoys this! Aida really put a lot of work into this :P

oslash
Apr 12, 2014, 11:05 AM
getting this error when trying to install pso2es

its in spanish but it says that there was an error while analyzing the package
this occurs after it finishes downloading

edit: tried going to the android/data/com.arkslayer.pso2estweaker/ folder, there was an apk there and it worked

Lorne
Apr 12, 2014, 11:32 AM
Thanks for your hard work. I noticed a small typo though: one of the buttons when reading a mail says "Recieve", which should be spelled "Receive". :)

Rupikachu
Apr 12, 2014, 11:59 AM
getting this error when trying to install pso2es

its in spanish but it says that there was an error while analyzing the package
this occurs after it finishes downloading

edit: tried going to the android/data/com.arkslayer.pso2estweaker/ folder, there was an apk there and it worked

Odd, i will need to take a look on that one. It's probably because it's being saved on the sdcard or the downloaded name is not the original one. Android can be quite stupid sometimes

wigwoo1
Apr 12, 2014, 01:28 PM
Nothing has been translated at all for me? :-?

Rupikachu
Apr 12, 2014, 01:38 PM
Nothing has been translated at all for me? :-?

Try reinstalling the patch.

Alternatively can you check if there is a few files in the Android/data/com.sega.phantasystaronline2/files/ folder? If that doesn't exists i would need to know where the .sav files are stored coz they're saved somewhere else.

wigwoo1
Apr 12, 2014, 05:16 PM
Try reinstalling the patch.

Alternatively can you check if there is a few files in the Android/data/com.sega.phantasystaronline2/files/ folder? If that doesn't exists i would need to know where the .sav files are stored coz they're saved somewhere else.

I'll try again when I get my new phone in a week. It may be because I'm currently running the game in BlueStacks. An Android Emulator

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 12, 2014, 05:27 PM
Works great on all me devices, even the Shield, game doesn't look to support gamepads though.

Rupikachu
Apr 12, 2014, 05:43 PM
I'll try again when I get my new phone in a week. It may be because I'm currently running the game in BlueStacks. An Android Emulator

Oh i'll try it there.

The Walrus
Apr 12, 2014, 05:48 PM
ilyaida

Rupikachu
Apr 12, 2014, 07:38 PM
Oh i'll try it there.

A bit of a update on that. Bluestacks apparently uses a diff route. Update will be coming in a few days, including a self update option and a few fixes.

Related: I can't install pso2es on bluestacks, complaining about it's too old. Do you need to do something special?

The Walrus
Apr 12, 2014, 07:49 PM
I just double clicked the .apk file and it installed fine so I don't think so...

CanaanAzure
Apr 12, 2014, 09:12 PM
Everything seems to be working Okay!
Its just-- My tablet has become really slow now at loading EVERYTHING
And freezes up occasionally.

Apr 12, 2014, 10:18 PM
I keep getting a parse error when I try to install the game via tweaker. Happened when I tried installing the apk directly too.

Anyone have a fix for this?

chaoko99
Apr 12, 2014, 11:58 PM
can we get translation on the items in the AC shop, more specifically the ones that can be payed for in rappy coins?

Rupikachu
Apr 13, 2014, 04:13 AM
I keep getting a parse error when I try to install the game via tweaker. Happened when I tried installing the apk directly too.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Which device you're running it from, you can get this if the apk name is different from the original or if you're installing from the sdcard.

Everything seems to be working Okay!
Its just-- My tablet has become really slow now at loading EVERYTHING
And freezes up occasionally.

Odd, shouldn't be related to it, the tweaker just downloads the files and copies them. Try deleteing the apk from Android/data/com.arkslayer/pso2estweaker

can we get translation on the items in the AC shop, more specifically the ones that can be payed for in rappy coins?

I took a look around, to see if they were in the translation files, and they werent. They're requested each time on the lobby sequence then stored in memory so we can't translate them without resigning the apk, and that would break the ac shop.

Macman
Apr 13, 2014, 11:55 AM
Just for your information: first one's an energy refill, the one under that's a chip pack expansion.

chaoko99
Apr 13, 2014, 12:07 PM
Just for your information: first one's an energy refill, the one under that's a chip pack expansion.

wow... I feel like I just wasted rappy coins

Macman
Apr 13, 2014, 12:11 PM
wow... I feel like I just wasted rappy coins
You can get more by completing both Daily quests in a day. Just be warned that one of the quests has level 40 enemies.

thenix
Apr 13, 2014, 04:32 PM
I'm looking for a little help I think. I downloaded the pso2es tweaker and installed the game and english patch but when I start the game I have only seen about 3 text boxes translated and none of the menus translated. I was wondering if this is normal of if I did something wrong. The text boxes that have been translated have only been the first box in a conversation too which seems odd.

Thanks for the help

Mecoollica
Apr 13, 2014, 04:57 PM
well guys GJ for Tweaker es

thenix
Apr 13, 2014, 08:30 PM
Did you install the game, then open and update it, THEN install the English patch? That's how you're supposed to do it.

A lot more stuff is translated I think it worked. Thanks I should of thought of that.

hadoukyuu
Apr 14, 2014, 05:58 PM
Hello everyone. First off thank you AIDA for this tweaker. I really appreciate it.

Since this game can use your Google account to buy AC I'd like to share some info to players who want to get some free AC. There is an app on the Play Store called Google Opinion Rewards. Install and answer 1 or couple questions and Google will deposit Play Store credit in your account usually $.25 to sometimes $1.

They send a notification to your Android device once in a while through out the month and you get free credit for 30 secs of your time.

Hope this information helps the community.

Punisher106
Apr 14, 2014, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone. First off thank you AIDA for this tweaker. I really appreciate it.

Since this game can use your Google account to buy AC I'd like to share some info to players who want to get some free AC. There is an app on the Play Store called Google Opinion Rewards. Install and answer 1 or couple questions and Google will deposit Play Store credit in your account usually $.25 to sometimes $1.

They send a notification to your Android device once in a while through out the month and you get free credit for 30 secs of your time.

Hope this information helps the community.
I heard that Sega won't accept that method of payment. :/

Macman
Apr 14, 2014, 06:29 PM
Heard that Google Play funds won't work with PSO2es.

hadoukyuu
Apr 14, 2014, 06:33 PM
Crap. I'm sorry guys. Just tried it with my credits and Currency is not supported is there in red. I apologize for getting peoples hopes up. :(

thu2468
Apr 14, 2014, 06:38 PM
can you add translation to item detail? so that we can know what the item do.

Rupikachu
Apr 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
can you add translation to item detail? so that we can know what the item do.

If you mean the item descriptions, they're translatable, but probably aida didn't get into it yet. The game is pretty big, not as big as pso2 but quite huge.

Apr 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
Which device you're running it from, you can get this if the apk name is different from the original or if you're installing from the sdcard.

I'm using an xperia play and whether I use the tweaker or install it using a file manager, I keep getting this parse error.

I'm not really smartphone-savvy, so I'm not aware of other methods if there are any.

Rupikachu
Apr 15, 2014, 03:58 AM
I'm using an xperia play and whether I use the tweaker or install it using a file manager, I keep getting this parse error.

I'm not really smartphone-savvy, so I'm not aware of other methods if there are any.

Try renaming the file using a file manager from pso2es.apk (or something like that cant remember the exact name) to PSO2es_1.0.2.apk .

Alternatively try downloading it directly and installing. http://arks-layer.com/pso2es/PSO2es_1.0.2.apk

Apr 15, 2014, 11:19 AM
Try renaming the file using a file manager from pso2es.apk (or something like that cant remember the exact name) to PSO2es_1.0.2.apk .

Alternatively try downloading it directly and installing. http://arks-layer.com/pso2es/PSO2es_1.0.2.apk

Actually, that's the exact file I was using. Still no luck.

Zysets
Apr 15, 2014, 12:36 PM
This is wonderful, now I don't have to sound out the names of items to figure out what they are, you guys really do a lot for the western community, thanks for that!

Bokugo
Apr 15, 2014, 06:55 PM
Works fine on Galaxy Note 2.

Rehal
Apr 16, 2014, 02:15 AM
My sister has an xperia-play and is also getting the same error - Through the Tweaker or through downloading it directly. Also "use unknown sources" is checkmarked.

Storage issue maybe?

yunamon
Apr 16, 2014, 08:02 AM
Does the APK update itself automatically just like PC's Tweaker? w

Lycia
Apr 22, 2014, 06:12 AM
Hey, i have a problem with the PSO2es Tweaker. I installed it and can install the game, no problem. start and login, everything went fine. But if i try to install the english patch nothing happens. The log said "downloading english patch" but thats it.
I use a galaxy Tab 3.

isCasted
Apr 22, 2014, 06:19 AM
Lycia, most probably answer is in second question of FAQ in original post.

Apr 22, 2014, 01:44 PM

My sister has an xperia-play and is also getting the same error - Through the Tweaker or through downloading it directly. Also "use unknown sources" is checkmarked.

Is there still no fix for this? :(

Macman
Apr 23, 2014, 12:47 AM
Any idea if the latest update broke the EN patch and if so, a method to uninstall it? Or does just installing the new .apk overwrite it anyway?

Sirius-91
Apr 23, 2014, 01:15 AM
Any idea if the latest update broke the EN patch and if so, a method to uninstall it? Or does just installing the new .apk overwrite it anyway?

Replaces the entire apk.

Rupikachu
Apr 23, 2014, 03:55 AM
Is there still no fix for this? :(

I was waiting for aida to test me something, anyway which version of android is your xperia play running, i'll try to emulate it see if i can get the same issue.

Edit: Apparently sega did major changes on the data files (more like it's not using the same format as earlier) i'm looking at it tho.

Lycia
Apr 23, 2014, 02:49 PM
Uhm no, the green bar is missing.

Apr 23, 2014, 03:05 PM
I was waiting for aida to test me something, anyway which version of android is your xperia play running, i'll try to emulate it see if i can get the same issue.

Android version: 2.3.4
Build number: 4.0.2.A.0.62

thepspgamer
Apr 23, 2014, 03:26 PM
so, the current version of the game breaks the english patch?

that would explain why the tweaker is telling me the patch isnt compatible...

i thought i was doing something wrong :S

Rupikachu
Apr 23, 2014, 07:24 PM
Android version: 2.3.4
Build number: 4.0.2.A.0.62

Ty all my tests were done with variants of android 4, but, does Pso2es support android 2.3? Will need to try it.

so, the current version of the game breaks the english patch?

that would explain why the tweaker is telling me the patch isnt compatible...

i thought i was doing something wrong :S

Usually if you patch it after an update and reload the game it repatches it, but sega moved the files somewhere else so it couldn't detect the changes. In any case the tweaker and english patch update should be available pretty soon (as in when aida gets back on).

Scarlet.Haze
Apr 23, 2014, 08:41 PM
So, I'm using blue stack and installed the game by downloading it via tweaker and I got this, am I doing something wrong?
http://puu.sh/8l0fh.jpg

Seems like I can navigate it a bit with enter key, but it seems there is huge missing on the image file or rendering, not even sure what went wrong here.

Darkro
Apr 24, 2014, 12:44 AM
PSO2es asks me to enter a 16 digit code after logging in. Can someone tell me what I'm suppose to do with this?

Edit: Alright just checked, its a code to transfer your data to a new device. It makes sense since I just restored my tablet. But if I restored the tablet, how will I find this code now? o.O PSO2es forever lost? o.O That's stupid.

Adrian2503
Apr 24, 2014, 11:24 PM
why my PSO2es tweaker (the english patch) not compatible?
is there a specific method to do?
I've tried to reinstall the game and patch and it still not compatible..
I'm using Xperia Z with Android 4.3

landman
Apr 25, 2014, 01:20 AM
The current patch is not compatible, whatever the device you are using.

cyou5050
Apr 25, 2014, 03:03 AM
I keep getting a parsing error when i click install game

Neirene
Apr 25, 2014, 05:45 AM
PSO2es asks me to enter a 16 digit code after logging in. Can someone tell me what I'm suppose to do with this?

Edit: Alright just checked, its a code to transfer your data to a new device. It makes sense since I just restored my tablet. But if I restored the tablet, how will I find this code now? o.O PSO2es forever lost? o.O That's stupid.

Dakro recently I ran into the same problem because I had to factory reset my Nexus 7 and forgot to make a backup of the PSO2es character transfer code.

So i've mailed sega the other day asking for a solution for this specific problem and since they don't have any automated system for now to do this kind of recovery you must send them a mail trough the PSO2 Support form.

First of all you must login with your pso2 account to the support form as usual:
https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=trouble

Once in try to fill up the required fields with your usual PSO2 information, lobby, ship, character name , etc. Make sure that under the category of the problem select the last option which is just "Others..."

Then in the description field you must complete this small questionarie (copy paste this template and modify accordingly):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「PSO2es 秘密のパスワード再発行申請」

・2014年4月2日以降でPSO2esのプレイを開始した日時:{input here the day you started to play pso2 begining with april 2nd which was the release date}
・PSO2esで最後にログインした日時:{input here the date since the last time you logged into pso2es}
・PSO2esでご利用になっていた
  キャラクター名:{name of your character on pso2es}
  クラス:{class of your character on pso2es}
  レベル:{character level on pso2es}
・所持していた「チップ」の名前(2枚以上):{Name at least 2 CHIPS that you own(any rarity)}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you finished filling up the form just send it as usual and they will send you the code back in a day or two to your mail i've just received mine today!

Good luck!

Rupikachu
Apr 25, 2014, 06:00 AM
The current patch is not compatible, whatever the device you are using.

Beats me why AIDA hasn't released it yet when he has a working version since wednesday, i'll release it later myself with support for two patch servers and the selfupdate feature.

I keep getting a parsing error when i click install game

I haven't checked the pso2es android manifest file yet, but the play store and pso2es site mention it's for android 4 and higher, so if you're running it on android 2.3 and it's not working it's probably because of that.

CocoCrispy
Apr 25, 2014, 10:37 AM
For what it's worth, I also kept getting the parsing error but I'm using Bluestacks. It's weird though because it just randomly decided to work after I waited awhile.

Darkro
Apr 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
Dakro recently I ran into the same problem because I had to factory reset my Nexus 7 and forgot to make a backup of the PSO2es character transfer code.

So i've mailed sega the other day asking for a solution for this specific problem and since they don't have any automated system for now to do this kind of recovery you must send them a mail trough the PSO2 Support form.

First of all you must login with your pso2 account to the support form as usual:

Once in try to fill up the required fields with your usual PSO2 information, lobby, ship, character name , etc. Make sure that under the category of the problem select the last option which is just "Others..."

Then in the description field you must complete this small questionarie (copy paste this template and modify accordingly):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「PSO2es 秘密のパスワード再発行申請」

・2014年4月2日以降でPSO2esのプレイを開始した日時:{input here the day you started to play pso2 begining with april 2nd which was the release date}
・PSO2esで最後にログインした日時:{input here the date since the last time you logged into pso2es}
・PSO2esでご利用になっていた

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you finished filling up the form just send it as usual and they will send you the code back in a day or two to your mail i've just received mine today!

Good luck!

Thank you so much! I sent the form :) Hopefully they will answer it. :)

Rupikachu
Apr 25, 2014, 01:19 PM
For what it's worth, I also kept getting the parsing error but I'm using Bluestacks. It's weird though because it just randomly decided to work after I waited awhile.

It's odd that it worked , probably something that bluestacks does. I just checked and the apk is compiled to run on android 4 or higher

Checked it on 1.0.1 because it was gthe apk i had at hand at the moment http://pastebin.com/1JgxH5Qc

Making it run on android 2.3 devices will need a repacked apk (and it may not work), and since it would be resigned it also breaks buying ac from it.

landman
Apr 25, 2014, 01:39 PM
Beats me why AIDA hasn't released it yet when he has a working version since wednesday, i'll release it later myself with support for two patch servers and the selfupdate feature.
Provably lots to do and many people "demanding" it quick :P (me I want to talk to Xion and understand her lol and some lobby cutscene with Light that I had to alt+f4).

Arksenth
Apr 25, 2014, 01:56 PM
D: I just started and I don't know anything I am doing.

halp

Rupikachu
Apr 25, 2014, 02:04 PM
Provably lots to do and many people "demanding" it quick :P (me I want to talk to Xion and understand her lol and some lobby cutscene with Light that I had to alt+f4).

Yeah but i'm an a**hole.

Macman
Apr 25, 2014, 06:09 PM
D: I just started and I don't know anything I am doing.

halp

Spend money on the rare chip scratch and hope for Zeno/Echo/Afin you rich bastard

Arksenth
Apr 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
=| I'm just playing this game to manage my shop and earn some soul receptor affixes.

Macman
Apr 25, 2014, 06:47 PM
You can't manage shop in es yet.

But if you want a general tip, stack as much of the appropriate element chips as possible on your palette.

Adrian2503
Apr 25, 2014, 10:44 PM
When the worked patch will be released?

I dont understand the japanese..

cyou5050
Apr 26, 2014, 03:57 AM

I haven't checked the pso2es android manifest file yet, but the play store and pso2es site mention it's for android 4 and higher, so if you're running it on android 2.3 and it's not working it's probably because of that.

o, 2.3.4 is the ver number, so guess thats the issues, k, thanks

Rupikachu
Apr 26, 2014, 05:57 AM
When the worked patch will be released?

I dont understand the japanese..

Later today, fell asleep while finishing some stuff of the tweaker autoupdate feature. Yesterday was quite a day

Adrian2503
Apr 26, 2014, 06:53 AM
Later today, fell asleep while finishing some stuff of the tweaker autoupdate feature. Yesterday was quite a day

Okay.. I'll be waiting..
And if the patch have already released, i just need to reinstall the patch or i must reinstall the tweaker?

Thank you :D

Rupikachu
Apr 26, 2014, 09:46 PM
It's a late night update and it decided to break just before recompiling it on my laptop so some stuff may break. But it should work (at least it does on my n7 and emulators).

http://10nub.es/pso2/PSO2esTweaker.apk

- Works with the latest version
- Autoupdates!
- We can now push messages about updates etc.
- Few internal things more.

Don't expect feedback till tomorrow :P

ArataWata
Apr 27, 2014, 06:04 PM
A total scrub question but what kind of phone/device would I need to play this game smoothly? I know I need something that uses Android but there's all these devices and phones with different kinds of specs and ghz, cores and what have you, it's really confusing for me.

Rupikachu
Apr 27, 2014, 06:09 PM
A total scrub question but what kind of phone/device would I need to play this game smoothly, i know I need something that uses Android but there's all these devices and phones with different kinds of specs and ghz, cores and what have you, it's really confusing for me.

OS wise it needs android 4+. Hardware wise...well it runs fine on my 2012 nexus 7. I guess you'll be ok with any middle range device.

About the ios version that was announced today. It maaay be possible to make it run without jailbreak. But it will probably need a custom binary. I'll know when they release them and play a bit with it. There wont be a tweaker for it tho.

Panth3r
Apr 27, 2014, 06:09 PM
A total scrub question but what kind of phone/device would I need to play this game smoothly? I know I need something that uses Android but there's all these devices and phones with different kinds of specs and ghz, cores and what have you, it's really confusing for me.

I just purchased an EVGA Tegra note 7 and it runs great, not sure if your looking to buy or not but it costed me about $190. Its not a phone its a tablet.

ArataWata
Apr 27, 2014, 06:34 PM
OS wise it needs android 4+. Hardware wise...well it runs fine on my 2012 nexus 7. I guess you'll be ok with any middle range device.

I see, I'm trying to get this second hand android phone from my parents since they've got it just laying around not doing anything, I imagine I can just update the OS, yes?

I'm not really planning on playing the game, just wanting to use it as a means to get AC more easily via the Google Wallet, so if I can just it to run I'll be fine, assuming it doesn't make my phone explode in my phone.

Vetur
Apr 27, 2014, 10:42 PM
This looks really nice.

Though, something that seems to be going on on my phone(Android Samsung Galaxy S4) is that the tweaker and the PSO2es game both work fine and are both updated to the latest, but it says they're incompatible. I can still start the game, but it's still in Japanese as usual with no change. XD
Well, it's not really a problem for me, just saying it.

thu2468
Apr 27, 2014, 11:26 PM
On my galaxy s3, when you a vertical orientation. the play button over laps the message side.

aMpTriCkY
Apr 28, 2014, 02:42 AM
Downloaded update and installing the game, will let you know how it does. Thanks Rupi

Rupikachu
Apr 28, 2014, 07:08 AM
On my galaxy s3, when you a vertical orientation. the play button over laps the message side.

Fail me, issued a new update, you should see a window now when it loads, forgot to disable portrait orientation when recompiling it from scratch.

This looks really nice.

Though, something that seems to be going on on my phone(Android Samsung Galaxy S4) is that the tweaker and the PSO2es game both work fine and are both updated to the latest, but it says they're incompatible. I can still start the game, but it's still in Japanese as usual with no change. XD
Well, it's not really a problem for me, just saying it.

If it says it's incompatible you're probably not using the latest version of the tweaker, because it's displays compatible, the old one was left as incompatible since it needed a tweaker update. Launching it now does it now fire a confirmation window to update the tweaker? If it doesn't you're using the old tweaker.

Vetur
Apr 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
If it says it's incompatible you're probably not using the latest version of the tweaker, because it's displays compatible, the old one was left as incompatible since it needed a tweaker update. Launching it now does it now fire a confirmation window to update the tweaker? If it doesn't you're using the old tweaker.

Oh, I get it. I will try re-downloading it then. XD
I thought it was fishy since I heard it should be auto-updating the tweaker itself, but it wasn't doing that, so I guess I downloaded an older version.

Courina
Apr 28, 2014, 10:22 PM
can add button for "check4update" in tweaker?

- edit-

nvm im stupid, just re-launch the app

ArataWata
Apr 29, 2014, 07:45 AM
Okay so, I downloaded the app and the game starts up, the title comes up but when I touch the screen to connect it tells me a bunch of hubbabubba in Japanese and something about Google Play and only gives me the option to hit okay, which redirects me to the Google Play store. o-o

WAT DO

Using a Nexus 7 with the most up to date Android version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nomef1v7sg8i0ez/Screenshot_2014-04-29-13-56-03.png (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nomef1v7sg8i0ez/Sc reenshot_2014-04-29-13-56-03.png)

Edit - I got it all working now. :D

tristan0304
May 3, 2014, 11:15 PM
i downloaded it and it didnt translate in english. please help

Foslix
May 4, 2014, 12:37 AM
Guess if patching fails redoing it till it works helps

tristan0304
May 4, 2014, 09:56 AM
Guess if patching fails redoing it till it works helps

i did just that like 5 times and nothing

Rupikachu
May 4, 2014, 01:35 PM
i did just that like 5 times and nothing

Are you using the latest version? (should say that the patch is compatible)

Courina
May 5, 2014, 06:04 AM
appereantly the transfer code changed over time... i've keep the transfer code a while ago and used it once... now im running the pso2es on another device and the transfer code that i previously use are invalid. (error 123 seems)

so uh... trying to report, and my problem is :

「PSO2es 秘密のパスワード再発行申請」

・PSO2esでご利用になっていた

where i could get chip info list i could copy... like example i have Echo and Monomate Chip

tristan0304
May 5, 2014, 06:58 AM
Are you using the latest version? (should say that the patch is compatible)

Yes I am using the latest version and it does say patch is compatible

Rupikachu
May 5, 2014, 02:30 PM
I did a full test and it's working.

Do me a favour, search with any file manager for the ContentsCacheData.sav file (in theory you should have 2, because apparently it's not being replaced correctly) replace them for with this one https://10nub.es/pso2/tweaker.json

That should do the trick

And if you can tell me the path where they're stored.

Edit: no need for root

ShinKai
May 5, 2014, 11:01 PM
appereantly the transfer code changed over time... i've keep the transfer code a while ago and used it once... now im running the pso2es on another device and the transfer code that i previously use are invalid. (error 123 seems)

so uh... trying to report, and my problem is :

where i could get chip info list i could copy... like example i have Echo and Monomate Chip

This is the Japanese Wiki I use:

http://pso2eswiki.net/

It has some data on chips and whatnot, I believe both those chips are there.

musicmf
May 6, 2014, 11:25 AM
Is there a method to uninstalling the patch?
Like how we can return PSO2 to vanilla settings with the tweaker, could we do the same for PSO2es?

Rupikachu
May 7, 2014, 04:08 AM
Is there a method to uninstalling the patch?
Like how we can return PSO2 to vanilla settings with the tweaker, could we do the same for PSO2es?

Not in the tweaker but you can just delete ContentsCacheData.sav and the game should redownload it.

Will probably add it in a upcoming update.

crusher9856
May 9, 2014, 04:28 PM
If I don't get an email in one or two days to get the 16 digit code for pso2es, should I try again?

Imperius
May 10, 2014, 06:20 PM
OPS wrong thread.

I installed the tweaker and like to thank Aida, Rupikachu, and every one else who made this software possible.

Tiffania
May 12, 2014, 02:56 PM
would this work on a kindle fire hdx? i got es and the tweaker on it and it runs fine but i'm not sure if the tweaker is downloading anything because there is no green bar at the bottom

Rupikachu
May 12, 2014, 03:05 PM
would this work on a kindle fire hdx? i got es and the tweaker on it and it runs fine but i'm not sure if the tweaker is downloading anything because there is no green bar at the bottom

Does it say anything on the log that appears on the right side? Probably the kindle uses a different folder structure.

Tiffania
May 12, 2014, 05:07 PM
i got it to work i just had to run pso2es and let it update first then the tweaker was able to download the patch

Edit: not everything seems to be translated though but thats ok

Coatl
May 13, 2014, 10:11 AM
Hm the current tweaker eng patch does not seem compatible.

Rupikachu
May 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
i got it to work i just had to run pso2es and let it update first then the tweaker was able to download the patch

Edit: not everything seems to be translated though but thats ok

Yeah, AIDA's been quite busy, also there's a lot of hardcoded texts.

Hm the current tweaker eng patch does not seem compatible.

Should work. I was playing earlier.

omgwtflolbbl
May 13, 2014, 05:04 PM
States the patch isn't compatible in the tweaker for me as well.

Naimmis
May 13, 2014, 06:11 PM
Okay, I am terribly confused, I keep trying to login using instructions for BlueStack.

Every time, I get a notification that I can't read. Before it begins the standard loading screen, and then I get this message.

http://i.imgur.com/xdthIZV.png

And then it kicks me back to the splash screen.

I've tried reinstalling, I've tried deleting everything and just installing PSO2es, I've tried with the english patch, without the english patch. But always it's the same thing. The best I can come up with is that it cannot contact the target server based on the few instructions the notification that I can read.

I'm stuck. :-?

EDIT: For some reason, it started working again! I've been trying for almost three days and when I finally work up the courage to ask here it just suddenly started downloading the latest files.

All I did differently this time was I reinstalled the english patch about ten times until it suddenly worked again. I'm not even sure my issue had anything to do with the english patch to begin with.

omgwtflolbbl
May 13, 2014, 10:43 PM
I was running PSO2es on BlueStacks earlier and able to play, but after getting sound to work on BlueStacks (had something to do with my sound card), I'm now encountering this message:
http://i.imgur.com/WfDElsM.png
Normally I'd assume it has something to do with maintenance given that it's maintenance right now, but I was able to get a different error message earlier. Clicking okay on this error message opens up PSO2es in google play which now says the device isn't compatible. Is this something that's maintenance related or what?

Coreven
May 13, 2014, 10:58 PM
It's exactly because maintenance. It's telling you to download the updated version.

omgwtflolbbl
May 13, 2014, 11:05 PM
Alright, thanks. When it first kicked me out for maintenance (right when it started), it gave me a different error message when I attempted to log back in and that error message didn't kick me out to google play. I was a bit uncertain if the stuff I had done had managed to break the game/BlueStacks somehow.

Courina
May 14, 2014, 03:56 AM
pso2es updated to version 1.2.0 now

kyouyaenzan
May 14, 2014, 04:06 AM
Can the tweaker download this update?

Courina
May 14, 2014, 04:13 AM
ask Pso2esTweaker dev for that, the apk link by SynthSy (https://safelinking.net/p/c207ad1d55) just up right now in bumped. i got mine from Qoo earlier this day

Rupikachu
May 14, 2014, 04:17 AM
I'll update the tweaker in a while. That caught me sleeping.

Edit: Can someone get me the ios ipa? i would appreciate it

Edit2 Eng patch updated to work with the latest version.

Coatl
May 15, 2014, 09:20 AM
Hm, I take it the tweaker is not updated to update the newest version of the game? Through what other alternatives might I be able to update the game via andriod device?

Maronji
May 15, 2014, 10:16 AM
Hm, I take it the tweaker is not updated to update the newest version of the game?

For what it's worth, I updated mine an hour or two ago through the Tweaker and I was able to log in without any issues (though it wanted me to download ~170 files).

Scratch results weren't in my favor, sadly.

ShinKai
May 16, 2014, 02:30 AM
I wanted to wait until I could figure it out myself, but any idea what an Error 302 is?

PSO2es lets me log into my main character, a force, but gives me this error every time I select my gunner alt.

I can select my ship, then select my character, confirm the character, and then select start game, and it gives me this 302 error after it loads for a few seconds. Just after it loads the background for the lobby screen.

I can log into my main character just fine. I don't quite understand what is going on. I can't screenshot it from my phone, but if anyone needs to, I can see if I can get a screenshot from Bluestacks if no one knows what a 302 error is.

It just started after this update too.

Edit: I uh, reinstalled three times, and it seems fixed. Thanks.

lucasdead
May 16, 2014, 06:47 AM
im getting an " x app not installed" i got a samsung s4 l9500 someone knows what can i do? thx in advanse!

Coatl
May 16, 2014, 07:26 AM
Ah that's weird. I had to re-install tweaker for it to recognize that PSO2es needed an update. Well I'm glad everything worked out.

SpanishGamer911
May 18, 2014, 06:07 PM
Not sure if this was already asked/answered but is there gonna be an iPhone version for this?

Rupikachu
May 18, 2014, 08:47 PM
im getting an " x app not installed" i got a samsung s4 l9500 someone knows what can i do? thx in advanse!

????????

Not sure if this was already asked/answered but is there gonna be an iPhone version for this?

I've only taken a quick look at it. The game is essentially the same. The main issues are with ios itself (not being able to replace files to be exact).

I have a theorically viable way to make it work but it means resigning the game and a lot of work on each update, which is not the ideal way, so once i'm done with my current experiment on the android build of es (datamining something). I'll see what can i do.

So yes, but not sure when it will be ready.

bvstarmaiden
May 19, 2014, 03:26 PM
I have an issue. PSTweaker says the English patch I Downloaded is not compatible, even though it is upon to date, which is version 7 of the English patch. please help..

Rupikachu
May 19, 2014, 06:16 PM
I have an issue. Psrweaker says the English patch I Dow loaded is not compatible, even though it is upon to date, which is version 7 of the English patch. please help..

That's my fault. yesterday i forgot to tell AIDA to change it to true when SHE updated the tweaker info file on the main server (it's been running all week the secondary/mine). I'll tell AIDA to fix it.

Macman
May 19, 2014, 06:20 PM
Is it normal for the es patch to blank out anything not translated? All the 5* quests and recycle shop stuff just reads "-" instead of remaining in Japanese.

Rupikachu
May 19, 2014, 06:24 PM
Nope but now that you mention it i've been seeing some stuff with - even when exporting the raw files. Since on my quick tests everything looked fine i thought it was some kind of placeholder. It could be an issue at saving the contents so i'll take a look.

bvstarmaiden
May 19, 2014, 10:03 PM
That's my fault. yesterday i forgot to tell AIDA to change it to true when he updated the tweaker info file on the main server (it's been running all week the secondary/mine). I'll tell AIDA to fix it.

good to know.

I'll probably reinstall and see if I can actually play the game instead of being stuck on the tutorial....

asutsi
May 20, 2014, 12:58 PM
I just started playing and i kinda messed up since i didnt know i could customize my char.

Is there any way to delete the character and make a new one?

vefalst
May 20, 2014, 01:00 PM
Hi, why its says that the patch is not compatible? i'ts because my phone (xperia m)?
btw game is working fine but patch :(

Rupikachu
May 21, 2014, 08:20 AM
I'm taking a look at it, as i'm getting the same error now and it makes no sense but apparently if you click the install patch button it downloads it.

voxie
May 21, 2014, 02:15 PM
Hmm, I re-installed this, and for some reason the game brings up a notice which takes me back to the Play Store, which then tells me the game isn't available in my country, lol.

This only started happening since Sega updated PSO2es last, I believe...

I will try uninstalling the Tweaker completely and patching (again), see if it makes a difference... But for now, here's the screenshots.

Mag_Launcher
May 22, 2014, 06:06 PM
Hmm, I re-installed this, and for some reason the game brings up a notice which takes me back to the Play Store, which then tells me the game isn't available in my country, lol.

I will try uninstalling the Tweaker completely and patching (again), see if it makes a difference... But for now, here's the screenshots.

Means PSO2es is actually out of date and needs to be updated. Seems the tweaker itself has to be updated before it can even begin to accurately tell if es is out of date, which sounds kind of counter-intuitive. Plus the tweaker itself seems to be a little slow on the updating itself front as well.

Makes me believe that the tweaker version check is not connected to any kind of server, but is instead run locally looking for a version number that the tweaker .apk was manually set to look for. So it might be favorable to add some kind of actual online based check for this. If not Google Play itself, then perhaps a simple version number string stored on whatever arks-layer tends to store PC tweaker updates on that the android es tweaker can then ping for a more accurate check that reduces confusion like this in the future.

Xaeris
May 22, 2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Is there anywhere I can get the most recent .apk to manually install while the Tweaker updates?

voxie
May 23, 2014, 02:17 AM

GUYS! It works now. I...

- Uninstalled both PSO2es and the PSO2es Tweaker.
- Restarted my phone
- Installed the latest PSO2es Tweaker
- Installed latest PSO2es through the Tweaker
- Press Play the Game.
- Let PSO2es update itself.
- Go back to Tweaker. Installed latest patch through it (I had to press update twice for some reason though)
- Press Play the Game

I'm playing it now, there's sooo many special quests now I don't know where to start lol.

My player ID is Voxie if anyone wants to add me.

Rupikachu
May 23, 2014, 08:13 PM
GUYS! It works now. I...

- Uninstalled both PSO2es and the PSO2es Tweaker.
- Restarted my phone
- Installed the latest PSO2es Tweaker
- Installed latest PSO2es through the Tweaker
- Press Play the Game.
- Let PSO2es update itself.
- Go back to Tweaker. Installed latest patch through it (I had to press update twice for some reason though)
- Press Play the Game

I'm playing it now, there's sooo many special quests now I don't know where to start lol.

My player ID is Voxie if anyone wants to add me.

Wow thats quite odd. (The google play error i mean).

Sorry, for the lack of live signs.. You know IRL stuff.

I updated the patch a bit. Should (not sure can't test) those "-" quest names. From what i've managed to see some old placeholder stuff got filled but updating the eng patch kept it as -.

If you got some kind of tweaker update, ignore it, upped the tweaker version by mistake and restored it back a few minutes after.

chaoko99
May 24, 2014, 10:02 AM
I decided to install pso2es on my phone (BTW I am posting from it now) alongside my kindle fire, and for some reason it wants a 16 digit code, what does It want?

Maronji
May 24, 2014, 10:15 AM
I decided to install pso2es on my phone (BTW I am posting from it now) alongside my kindle fire, and for some reason it wants a 16 digit code, what does It want?

If it's asking for a 16 digit code, then it's asking for you to authorize the device. This happens because the character is tied to the first device you log onto, and you need to retrieve the device transfer code on that device from the menu section where you do the optional download stuff (I dunno what it says in JP, but if you're using the PSO2es English Patch, then last I remember, I think it was the one untranslated option; been a while since I started it up; you'll know when you see it).

Be sure to write that code down, as well as the transfer codes for any other devices you log onto (it's different per character per device) in case something melts down or something.

GHNeko
May 25, 2014, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know how to bring up the transfer code in PSO2es code?

I want to test PSO2es on my phone but I have it on my tablet and I dont want to make a new ID JUST to try es on my phone.

I just want to give it a shot on my phone and then transfer back.

Maronji
May 25, 2014, 05:56 PM
Does anyone know how to bring up the transfer code in PSO2es code?

The procedure was detailed in Bumped's PSO2es guide (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/), under the Device Transfer tab of the Getting Started section, if you haven't figured it out already.

Just remember that when you transfer back, you should jot down the new transfer code on your phone, just in case (I can't iterate this enough, but the transfer codes are unique per character and per device).

Then again, everyone should give that section a read.

GHNeko
May 25, 2014, 06:34 PM
Blindness strikes once again! I suck at looking for things I guess.

Thanks again.

This brings up a new question though...

I wonder if SegaC would get pissy with constant transfers?

I'd like to play the game on my tablet at home because battery life and 10.1in screen, but when I bounce to go to work or go out to do stuff, I'd like to play the game on my phone and not my tablet because my tablet is Wifi only and setting up bluetooth or wifi tethering is draining on my phone.

Sir Francis XLII
May 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
Oh look it's another person talking about how the game won't work with Bluestacks. I installed the tweaker via the built-in APK handler, and installed PSO2es via the Tweaker. I used both the "Verify & Install" and "Package Handler" options, but whenever I try to open it, it just sends me back to either the Tweaker menu, or app selection depending on where I opened it. I didn't install the Translation Patch before attempting to launch, if that adds anything to it. Will I be needing a Japanese Google Play or VPK to even launch it, or is there something special I need to do?

Rupikachu
May 28, 2014, 09:26 AM
Not sure if the patch is compatible. Haven't tried it yet, busy/work/real life.

Update coming this noon most probably.

Edit: Derp.. no patch update this week..so last week should work. Yay \o/

doubleEXP
May 28, 2014, 01:17 PM
AIDA, you're the best. Thanks for this guide. Between this and the PSO2 Tweaker, you and your friends have made this game more than playable for a lot of us.

I had a problem - unrelated to PSOes Tweaker and this guide - it was a problem with Google. They simply did not "want" to let me purchase AC via yen via their Google Wallet feature. I had it all set up, but it kept saying "cancelled because of high risk" or something like that. So, I called their contact # and talked to a rep. Took a couple of tries to get it to work, but I kept telling them I wanted to purchase in-game currency for PSO2 on Sega's site, and finally, the second Google person said it would work. I just had to wait 48 hours for my Google Wallet account to be cleared. After that, worked perfectly.

So, if anyone else has problems with "high risk, transaction cancelled by Google Wallet" - just give them a call and tell them what you're trying to do. They are pretty cool about things once they confirm your intentions.

yuukiw
May 28, 2014, 08:54 PM
what exactly is translated?

Macman
May 29, 2014, 02:53 AM
Some menus, some quests, monsters. Very little dialogue.

That's about it for now.

Vanelle
May 29, 2014, 09:11 PM
I know this isn't tweaker related...but Aida Pso2es screwed me bad and I need help...
You see, idk about others, But I'm canadian, therefore buying instant AC is like buying a mountain....or something severely overpriced far beyond it's worth. PSO2es was a godsend for me cause instant AC was two clicks away and easily saved me over 60$

At first I installed it on my old Samsung Galaxy S2 and it ran fine enough to run it without choking and dying. I used it pretty much only to feed the bottomless pit of a mag in my inven as well ass buying AC naturally. But one day, the game flips me off and says that my S2 is no longer supported. Now I never saw this coming (Tbh nor did i comprehend that there was a ridiculously invaluable code in the game that NEEDED to be written down in a safe location) so I figured, easy I'll just get a new phone ;o

Enter the Xperia Z1. I got this phone, logged in. Bam. Need that invaluable code. but I can't retreve it cuz my old phone is incompatible now (And apparently region locked (tried logging in today, google went from "Incompatible Device" to "Not available in your country")

In other words...do you have anything in your endless book of magic to shed some light on a possible solution? ;w; if not then...thanks for the responce ^^;

Kantalope
Jun 3, 2014, 07:41 AM
Has anyone had bluestacks work since the most recent update / nvidia driver update? I purchased AC with it less than a month ago now, but went to log in 2 days ago to be greeted with bluestacks initializing screen. I'm afraid of trying to reinstall since i don't have my character code jotted down, and worried that es may recognize the new installation as a new device.

I know how to manually edit the GUID on bluestacks, but wanted to make sure that the GUID was the only thing that needed to be the same before trying a reinstall. My laptop was unable to run bluestacks, so I couldn't test this myself.

lilibat
Jun 6, 2014, 10:03 PM
The procedure was detailed in Bumped's PSO2es guide (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/), under the Device Transfer tab of the Getting Started section, if you haven't figured it out already.

Just remember that when you transfer back, you should jot down the new transfer code on your phone, just in case (I can't iterate this enough, but the transfer codes are unique per character and per device).

Then again, everyone should give that section a read.

I am not finding the transfer code using that. i have a button that says 'Official Site" rather than transfer code there. Maybe I am misinterpreting the instructions.

Maronji
Jun 7, 2014, 12:35 AM
I am not finding the transfer code using that. i have a button that says 'Official Site" rather than transfer code there. Maybe I am misinterpreting the instructions.

It's the second option from the bottom from the menu the guide shows. The Official Site button is literally two buttons up from that one.
[SPOILER-BOX]The button you're looking for looks like this (the one highlighted in yellow):
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Device-Transfer-Lobby.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ygdrad
Jun 7, 2014, 07:46 AM
I'm getting "Download Failed. Code 3" when i try to downlaod the update or the game from the tweaker. Any idea how to fix that? I'm using an Xperia Play if it matters.

Edit: awww, I guess it's because the xperia play does have android 4.0+. I'll just use bluestacks i guess.

Xivozion
Jun 9, 2014, 08:55 AM
I have tried using PSO2es Tweaker to no avail. When i try to run it i get either a blueish/greenish screen or just the background image and nothing else. I am running android 4.1 and supposedly my android device has duo processors running at 2.0Ghz. I don't know the exact model but, it looks to be a Chinese android device if that helps. Also when i try logging in it gives me the error code 006 and displays 4 boxes accepting 4 characters each. Since most of the game is still in Japanese I can't seem to figure out what it's asking me for if it's a security verification key or some other type of code. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Xivozion

artbunker
Jun 10, 2014, 08:39 PM
I think I got IP blocked. I just tried to load the game up on the phone and got sent to the app store and it said game is not met to be played in your country:-o

I did download the game without the new tweaker. SO duhh on me I suppose. But Im surprised I was directed to the gool store. Has this happened to anyone else?

GoldenFalcon
Jun 10, 2014, 09:53 PM
I just tried to load the game up on the phone and got sent to the app store and it said game is not met to be played in your country:-o

Try tomorrow

lilibat
Jun 10, 2014, 10:11 PM
Just happened to me too. I am guessing there is an updated version & we will have to wait for a new download for us.

Rupikachu
Jun 11, 2014, 04:34 AM
Updated the client to 1.3.1.

Eng patch will come later/tomorrow, not at home right now and probably i'll have to update the translation tools to a new format

artbunker
Jun 12, 2014, 06:08 PM
I finally got it to work. I just uninstalled the game and tweaker from my phone. reinstalled the tweaker and redownloaded the game from the tweaker . I must have had to have waited for the update and I didn't . But after the new update came in the game works perfectly now . :)

Rupikachu
Jun 12, 2014, 06:12 PM
ES Eng patch is up.

Rupikachu
Jun 14, 2014, 11:53 AM
Doublepost for great justice

There's a new update en the eng patch contents thanks to Logokas. It's already on the es tweaker.

Copypasting his notes:

Patch Notes for 14th June 2014
------------------------------

+ NEW STUFF
-Most (if not all) AC Shop Dialogues
-Text relevant to Grinding and Releasing
-Quest information updates
-Recycle Shop Dialogues
-Revival Dialogues
-Class Change Dialogues
-Some Equipment messages
-Sell Items Dialogues
-Enemy prefixes
-Some in-field messages
+ FIXED
-ARKS Card Dialogues
-Some overflowing text in Quests and Shop menus

GlitterOutlaw
Jun 15, 2014, 06:24 PM
im not seeing much thats in english am i doing something wrong or is 90% still just in jpn??

Akakomuma
Jun 16, 2014, 07:10 AM

「PSO2es 秘密のパスワード再発行申請」

・PSO2esでご利用になっていた

Good luck!

I tried to use this 3 days ago and I believe I did it wrong, may someone type out a better guide? Some stuff was missing in this tutorial like which options to choose and what to say in the box.

Thanks.

Rupikachu
Jun 16, 2014, 11:06 AM
im not seeing much thats in english am i doing something wrong or is 90% still just in jpn??

AIDA's translation team still busy with the story patch and ES is quite niche... :( so it may take a while

Sabinn
Jun 17, 2014, 07:29 AM
Edit: I see the above, but my issue is that parts I know on the menu that are translated, are not taking hold.
I've an issue on my droid 4.4 I've installed the APK, ran it and installed the game and then the tweaker APK and the English patch. My problem is that the game always runs in Japanese with a very sparse smattering of English. I previously tried Bluestack and the English patch worked so I know what the different looks like. What might I need to do to get the English patch to work? Or what information can I gather to give you so you can possibly have a bug in your knowledge base? Thanks for this and for all of this amazing work you've done too!

logokas
Jun 19, 2014, 03:14 AM
Edit: I see the above, but my issue is that parts I know on the menu that are translated, are not taking hold.
I've an issue on my droid 4.4 I've installed the APK, ran it and installed the game and then the tweaker APK and the English patch. My problem is that the game always runs in Japanese with a very sparse smattering of English. I previously tried Bluestack and the English patch worked so I know what the different looks like. What might I need to do to get the English patch to work? Or what information can I gather to give you so you can possibly have a bug in your knowledge base? Thanks for this and for all of this amazing work you've done too!

Which parts exactly are missing for you?

Currently I would suggest uninstalling PSO2 ( after getting your device transfer ID ), then reinstalling it from Tweaker, then running es and recovering your character, and then quit out, install english patch, and try again.

It's very odd that you only get a select few parts that are translated, less than supposed to.

jgomes1987
Jul 10, 2014, 02:43 AM
when you download this file its a .apk what do I open it with?

ashley50
Jul 10, 2014, 02:51 AM
when you download this file its a .apk what do I open it with?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218485&highlight=PSO2es

Rupikachu
Jul 10, 2014, 07:25 AM
Android itself can open apk files.

Also remember Pso2es is not available yet

Rupikachu
Jul 16, 2014, 03:37 AM
Just FYI, i updated the tweaker with the latest version, eng patch coming up later...need to setup a vpn to connect. -__-

Agitokatana
Jul 16, 2014, 03:44 AM
does anyone happen to have the raw updated jp apk so I don't have to install any third party progrms??????

Rupikachu
Jul 16, 2014, 03:51 AM
does anyone happen to have the raw updated jp apk so I don't have to install any third party progrms??????

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3165462&postcount=8

lacusclyne96
Jul 16, 2014, 06:13 AM
is English patch worked yet ? in my case it said compatible and up to date but in game not a single english word ;w;

fruiteaterz
Jul 16, 2014, 09:51 AM
a new innovation.

Shirumitsu
Jul 16, 2014, 10:04 AM
good, i waiting english patch, today have update to 1.4

Shirumitsu
Jul 16, 2014, 12:22 PM
i can use old patch tweaker with this new version pso2?

Rupikachu
Jul 16, 2014, 12:48 PM
The eng patch is not ready yet advanced a bit of it but not done yet, i've been charging my nexus so i'll do it after i finish some work.

Yeah it said it was patchable because i forgot to tell aida to disable it on her main conf file.

No need for a tweaker update.

Shirumitsu
Jul 16, 2014, 02:30 PM
guys, pso2 es not is mmorpg?

Rupikachu
Jul 16, 2014, 07:26 PM
Just fyi, the eng patch is up to date

Also found some references to some kind of king rappy.

Rupikachu
Jul 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
Bump,

new eng patch update brought by Logokas

Patch Notes for 18th July 2014
------------------------------

+ NOTE
-This comes after the DDOS attacks which made work on es impossible,
resulting in a whopping 1 month delay
-There may be issues with some of these due to UI changes

+ NEW
-New Version Migration of earlier patch changes noted here
-Some strings introduced in 1.4.0
-New Quests
-Battle result UI
-Some more Chip Grind dialogues
-Age Verification dialogues

+ FIXED

Also in case anyone else is interested i datamined the chip icons from es.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69084784/pso2es_icons.zip

logokas
Jul 21, 2014, 05:09 AM
Those were actually just the patch notes for the latest changes.

Here are full patch notes between version 17 and 18 of the English Patch.

+ NEW
-New Version Migration of earlier patch changes noted here
-Some strings introduced in 1.4.0
-New Quests
-Battle result UI
-Some more Chip Grind dialogues
-Age Verification dialogues
-Some Lobby Text
-Quest Information
-A few Player and Enemy Status messages ( Such as Burn, Freeze, etc )
-Various Mail dialogues
-All Mag Dialogues ( Apart from the Stats window )
-A few login related dialogues
-Grind explanations

+ FIXED
-Some Weapon equip dialogues truncated better
-Darker Den changed to Darker Mopup due to it implying actual Den area
-Chip Grind/Release Dialogue wordings
-Broken Equip dialogues

+ CHANGES
-Stamina now renamed to Drive, as it fits better to the UI restrictions

TaigaUC
Jul 22, 2014, 03:26 PM
I noticed the latest update on the Tweaker said it'd add support for someone's (I forget the name) proxy tool, which has yet to be publically released.

It's not this, is it?
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image.php?id=37768
http://imgur.com/a/Ggcf2

Because whoever uploaded that picture on MMOloda seems to think it's a DDoS tool and that's the DDoS culprit.

Quick Google turns up http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2anab0/ive_been_working_on_reverse_engineering_the_pso2/
So yeah... whoever uploaded that image to MMOLoda is probably a troll, an idiot, or both.

Rupikachu
Jul 22, 2014, 07:13 PM
I noticed the latest update on the Tweaker said it'd add support for someone's (I forget the name) proxy tool, which has yet to be publically released.

It's not this, is it?

Because whoever uploaded that picture on MMOloda seems to think it's a DDoS tool and that's the DDoS culprit.

Quick Google turns up http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2anab0/ive_been_working_on_reverse_engineering_the_pso2/
So yeah... whoever uploaded that image to MMOLoda is probably a troll, an idiot, or both.

Thats a proxy. Also, wrong topic, this one is for ES :P

TaigaUC
Jul 22, 2014, 10:36 PM
Ah, you're right. Sorry.
Was super tired and eyes hurting.

Yeah, I know it's a proxy.
But for some reason a JP person thinks it's a cheat tool.

UnLucky
Jul 22, 2014, 10:40 PM
Well it does intercept and manipulate packets. It's as much of a cheat tool as item translation or any of the patches.

TaigaUC
Jul 22, 2014, 11:33 PM
It cheats at not being screwed by SEGA.

Sizustar
Jul 22, 2014, 11:46 PM

It's not this, is it?

It's also on PSO2 uploader, and the other chinese forums.

Rupikachu
Aug 11, 2014, 06:14 AM
Logokas sent me a new pso2es eng translation update.

Patch Notes for v1.41 11th August 2014
--------------------------------------

+ NEW
-Additional Options Menu dialogues
-Additional Grind dialogues
-Prelobby option dialogues for push notifications
-More Mail dialogues
-Data Download dialogues

+ FIXED
-Endgame Quest Names
-Some Quest Information dialogues
-Other small fixes of overflowing buttons and badly worded titles

It's up and running ^_^

amberkun
Aug 11, 2014, 04:13 PM
how do i fix this error on blue stacks?
pso2es

http://imgur.com/hJPVVjJ

Sizustar
Aug 11, 2014, 04:43 PM
how do i fix this error on blue stacks?
pso2es

http://imgur.com/hJPVVjJ

That's saying it can't connect to the server.
Check to see if you can access the site or use a VPN?

amberkun
Aug 12, 2014, 12:00 AM
That's saying it can't connect to the server.
Check to see if you can access the site or use a VPN?

so i need to use a vpn?

doomtriggero
Aug 21, 2014, 06:18 PM
I keep getting app not installed

Kasuma Izzigawa
Aug 22, 2014, 02:21 PM
Having problems with getting the English patch to work. Installed game, launched and updated it, then proceeded to install English patch. Says it's installed and it's compatible, but doesn't work. I've tried re-installing the patch to no avail.

Running on GS4 Android 4.4.2

rocket8nine
Aug 22, 2014, 07:16 PM
i installed the tweaker on my nvidia shield but when i try to update it, nothing happens. just say downloading tweaker update, but no bar or anything comes out.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/KMvb2e0wMmVKS-Bk9XlqQN8efowDIUgClA2pF2XjrrdSD1B56WnyrEQBJjPxaMZ2 a0gNxAvV6JE=w1656-h786

this is what on my screen.

Maronji
Aug 23, 2014, 11:13 PM
Having problems with getting the English patch to work. Installed game, launched and updated it, then proceeded to install English patch. Says it's installed and it's compatible, but doesn't work. I've tried re-installing the patch to no avail.

Running on GS4 Android 4.4.2

Seconding this. The English patch appears to install fine, but once you get it game, it wants to file-check or something. Although it doesn't seem to download anything, it's all in Japanese on the other side of the fence.

MDashK
Aug 24, 2014, 09:38 AM
Seconding this. The English patch appears to install fine, but once you get it game, it wants to file-check or something. Although it doesn't seem to download anything, it's all in Japanese on the other side of the fence.

I can also confirm that a friend of mine is having this issue...

Rupikachu
Aug 25, 2014, 12:01 PM
Yeah, i missed a patch sorry, still not sure it came on wednesday or thursday, because i was sure i checked it then and the internal date points to thursday.

I'm also working on a new patch method (basically for me to no need to depend on having my tablet to get the updated string database), so we'll be skipping last weeks patch because ep3 is coming tomorrow.

Amakuni
Aug 25, 2014, 01:50 PM
Hello ;

i was wondering about something , i will need to use VPN to get into the game , but with a VPN , do i need to launch the game with the official launcher or i can continu to lanch the game with tweaker ?

i ask this because both of my vpn ask me to set the application i want to launch when i lanch the VPN , and i don't know if i need to set up the twaker route or the launcher game route

Rupikachu
Aug 25, 2014, 05:01 PM
Ended updating the eng patch even if it is for a day, havent tried it but it should work, (and breaking it completely for a while).

Hello ;

i was wondering about something , i will need to use VPN to get into the game , but with a VPN , do i need to launch the game with the official launcher or i can continu to lanch the game with tweaker ?

i ask this because both of my vpn ask me to set the application i want to launch when i lanch the VPN , and i don't know if i need to set up the twaker route or the launcher game route

You shouldn't need an vpn

yellow5
Aug 26, 2014, 07:29 PM
Is anyone else getting an error message that directs to the Google Play PSO2es page?

Maronji
Aug 26, 2014, 07:30 PM
Is anyone else getting an error message that directs to the Google Play PSO2es page?

There's an update and the game won't play without it.

Even if you manage to get it, though, PSO2es is still down for quite a while because of the maintenance.

Rupikachu
Aug 26, 2014, 07:36 PM
There's an update and the game won't play without it.

Even if you manage to get it, though, PSO2es is still down for quite a while because of the maintenance.

Except 1.4.0 is still the latest on google play, the game contents are updated on sega servers, but the play store game its not (yet)

Maronji
Aug 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
Except 1.4.0 is still the latest on google play, the game contents are updated on sega servers, but the play store game its not (yet)

Didn't know that. Good to know.

Though to be fair, I seem to have unintentionally worded that post vaguely enough to have it interpreted both ways, both with and without implying Google Play (I didn't even directly mention it). lol

Rupikachu
Aug 26, 2014, 08:39 PM
Didn't know that. Good to know.

Though to be fair, I seem to have unintentionally worded that post vaguely enough to have it interpreted both ways, both with and without implying Google Play (I didn't even directly mention it). lol

No worries, in any case they just released it and its up on the esTweaker, a temporal eng patch will probably up tonight or early tomorrow. Depending on when i go to sleep

Edit: sega decided to rename/move again the contentsdatabase so it will need an estweaker update and i don't have the tools to recompile it at hand. So it will take a bit more since i need to reinstall them etc..and i wanna try pso2 too! D:

The trans tools are updated tho

moorebounce
Aug 27, 2014, 10:06 AM
I can no longer get AC through google play for some reason. oh well it was good while it lasted.

DJcooltrainer
Aug 27, 2014, 10:15 AM
I can no longer get AC through google play for some reason. oh well it was good while it lasted.

Would you mind sharing the error you're getting when you try to? I just bought 100AC to see if it's working, and it went through fine for me.

moorebounce
Aug 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
Would you mind sharing the error you're getting when you try to? I just bought 100AC to see if it's working, and it went through fine for me.

It won't let me play the game. It keeps going to google play and giving me this message.

[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/sportsgeist/Screenshot_2014-08-27-11-43-22.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/sportsgeist/Screenshot_2014-08-27-11-43-34.png[/spoiler-box]

DJcooltrainer
Aug 27, 2014, 11:04 AM
Download the latest .APK file from bumped.org, that should fix your problem.

Havoc308
Aug 27, 2014, 12:49 PM
any update on the eta for the new updated Large Files?

The Walrus
Aug 27, 2014, 12:52 PM
I think you want the normal tweaker topic, this is the es tweaker topic

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2014, 12:52 PM
any update on the eta for the new updated Large Files?
You want the other tweaker thread.

I have downloaded the new APK, and yet it still tells me to download from the google store. WHAT DO I DO, I'M SO ANNOYED.

moorebounce
Aug 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
Download the latest .APK file from bumped.org, that should fix your problem.

Thank you it worked.

NotRankin
Aug 27, 2014, 01:09 PM
Not sure whats going on but, I have the APK installed, logged in yet...I cant click on anything?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ztp4gbZ.png[/SPOILER-BOX] I can spam clicks on each button and it does nothing..

EDIT: nvm it sat for a minute, a box popped up, I hit yes and it worked.

Double Edit: It kept breaking so a new instance of Genymotion fixed it (if anyone uses that)

yellow5
Aug 27, 2014, 01:11 PM
You want the other tweaker thread.

I have downloaded the new APK, and yet it still tells me to download from the google store. WHAT DO I DO, I'M SO ANNOYED.

Are you sure you have the latest version (1.5.1)? I can log in just fine, although I didn't use the apk from bumped.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2014, 04:25 PM
Are you sure you have the latest version (1.5.1)? I can log in just fine, although I didn't use the apk from bumped.
I uninstalled the previous version, as I guess 1.4 was still on my phone. Now I keep trying to install 1.5.1, but it just keeps saying install failed now. Kinda annoyed.

Rupikachu
Aug 27, 2014, 04:35 PM
Try installing 1.40 again and then updating to 1.5.1. Heres the apk

https://10nub.es/pso2/PSO2es_1.4.0.apk

Btw 1.5.1 from the estweaker should work.

Still no ETA on the eng patch update, its been a messy day

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2014, 05:02 PM
1.4 won't install now. :lol: Best day.

yellow5
Aug 27, 2014, 05:12 PM
I uninstalled the previous version, as I guess 1.4 was still on my phone. Now I keep trying to install 1.5.1, but it just keeps saying install failed now. Kinda annoyed.

I have the apk I used to install successfully on my phone here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn042bkimfepufa/PSO2es-com.sega.PhantasyStarOnline2es-10501-v1.5.1.apk?dl=0

If that doesn't work, I recommend uninstalling PSO2es completely (go to Settings > Apps > PSO2es and clear data, force close, then uninstall) and then just install 1.5.1.

You might need your device transfer code and you'll need to redownload the 300mb data again, but you will have a clean install at least.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2014, 05:49 PM
I have the apk I used to install successfully on my phone here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn042bkimfepufa/PSO2es-com.sega.PhantasyStarOnline2es-10501-v1.5.1.apk?dl=0

If that doesn't work, I recommend uninstalling PSO2es completely (go to Settings > Apps > PSO2es and clear data, force close, then uninstall) and then just install 1.5.1. Done all this already.

You might need your device transfer code and you'll need to redownload the 300mb data again, but you will have a clean install at least.
This I forgot about. Might have just lost my way to get AC.

yellow5
Aug 27, 2014, 06:06 PM
Done all this already.

This I forgot about. Might have just lost my way to get AC.

Can you screenshot the error message you get when trying to install? Also what version of android are you running and are you rooted? You might have some ODEX file that needs to be deleted or something. You can run an app like Lucky Patcher to clean up these files.

Yamishi
Aug 29, 2014, 12:57 AM
Was playing a couple of hours ago, now getting this error every time upon trying to log in, regardless of English patch. Anyone know what it says and/or what causes it?

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/uv2tqWa.png[/spoiler-box]

yellow5
Aug 29, 2014, 01:04 AM
Was playing a couple of hours ago, now getting this error every time upon trying to log in, regardless of English patch. Anyone know what it says and/or what causes it?

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/uv2tqWa.png[/spoiler-box]

According to Google Translate, "maintenance" = メンテナンス

Yamishi
Aug 29, 2014, 01:10 AM
According to Google Translate, "maintenance" = メンテナンス

That's kinda what I thought it said, but I don't see anything on here, Reddit, or Bumped about PSO2es maintenance. Did I miss a memo? D:

yellow5
Aug 29, 2014, 01:29 AM
That's kinda what I thought it said, but I don't see anything on here, Reddit, or Bumped about PSO2es maintenance. Did I miss a memo? D:

Game is back up. :)

Yamishi
Aug 29, 2014, 01:40 AM
Game is back up. :)

Awesome, thank you!

yellow5
Aug 29, 2014, 07:17 PM
Still no ETA on the eng patch update, its been a messy day

Any progress on the English patch? Thanks in advance. :)

Rupikachu
Aug 30, 2014, 05:38 AM
Blame ep3 for being so addicting + hospitals and crap :P

I'll try to update the tweaker this weekend.

dr apocalipsis
Aug 30, 2014, 08:15 AM
I can't get confirmation code on my email, so I can't activate this on my new phone.

Thoughts?

batokage
Aug 31, 2014, 10:31 AM
About two updates back the English patch for ES was working perfectly on my Moto X. For some reason though its not translating anything anymore. Tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the patch a few times over the last 2 weeks but to no results. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or of its a problem with the OS cause a friend of mine has never gotten it to work on his Samsung galaxy note 3 either.

Edit: I should mention I've been having this problem since about 2 weeks before ep3 dropped

Rupikachu
Sep 1, 2014, 05:46 AM
Last week i forgot (well i checked but i thought they didn't update) ended updating it last monday.

Ep3 broke a few things + i didn't have the build tools at hand, and cordova is pretty annoying to set up, the tweaker update is almost finished. I just need to update the eng patch and test it all.

Edit: Almost done, the new tweaker and patch are working, just need to fix a few issues (like icon and portrait mode again)

Rupikachu
Sep 1, 2014, 12:52 PM
Bump, just letting you know its updated and it should work

if you don't see the update notification popping up when launchign the estweaker download and install manually http://pso2es.10nub.es/PSO2esTweaker.apk

yellow5
Sep 1, 2014, 01:32 PM
Bump, just letting you know its updated and it should work

if you don't see the update notification popping up when launchign the estweaker download and install manually http://pso2es.10nub.es/PSO2esTweaker.apk

Updated and working great. Thanks for your hard work!

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2014, 04:51 PM
I keep getting an "An Error happened wile executing the current action1"

wat do D:

Rupikachu
Sep 2, 2014, 05:10 PM
Huh? doing what?

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2014, 05:15 PM
Updating/Installing patch.

And whenever i try to install/reinstall PSO2es, I can an error code 3.

Rupikachu
Sep 2, 2014, 06:06 PM
Updating/Installing patch.

And whenever i try to install/reinstall PSO2es, I can an error code 3.

You're running the latest version of es i presume? Running the last game update creates a new directory where the strings files are placed so if you haven't it may be related to that (beats me why they moved and renamed it).

Error code 3 is a reported cordova bug. Had this issue with the tweaker but it fixed itself alone, In any case, i restored the apk url to what it was before the latest patch so it should work to you now.

I'm porting the estweaker to something else so these bugs will be gone forever pretty soon + automatic patch compatibility check support.

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2014, 06:19 PM
The latest version of tweaker according to tweaker. I grabbed the one in the post above mine that isnt yours just to be sure.

What happens is that it tries to update the patch, and the bar fills up and then nothing happens.

When i press anything I get the error.

CocoCrispy
Sep 3, 2014, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately that's happening to me too when I'm trying to update to the latest patch. 3: Updating the game itself went thru without a hitch tho!

Ygdrad
Sep 4, 2014, 12:54 AM
When I download the apk file in bluestacks and try to open it, it tells me "can't open file". Not sure what's wrong with it or bluestacks, It worked fine last time I did it a couple months ago.

Edit: nevermind, reinstalled bluestacks and ran the apk file from the PC and it worked this time