PDA

View Full Version : Tips for beginner

Reaver7
Apr 11, 2014, 08:22 PM
Hello there!
Okay so first excuse me if my english is not perfect, i'm a french man.

I would like to know some tips for beginner, what to do and what i have to never do.

I've read a lot of your guides and tutorial.
Also, i would like to know how can i got AC points by using the Ark layer (AIDA's Website) does he will give me a code to use in game after paiement?

Cause i tried a lot of time by myself to did it, but impossible U_U
Does AC point are a really usefull? Or can we be a "good" player without them?

I played PSO on Dreamcast until sega shutting down the servers, and i played on the most popular private server after that with a gamecube and the modem.

Sorry for all questions, and for all my mistakes in english guys.
But if somebody can answer me and also, bring me into their team, it would be wonderful. I dont want to stay a noob! ;)

I'm on the Ship 06 (Ken) my char's name is R E A V E R (with spaces between each letter) and my Sega ID is projectreaver.

Thank you :)

mctastee
Apr 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
First off, if you haven't leveled your character too high, reroll on ship 2 or 10, that's where most english speakers are. Since you are a beginner I would suggest ship 2 block 20 as there are often english players hanging out in the lobby, so I am sure you will be able to find people to help you in game that way.

I usually get my AC with webmoney. I usually purchase from play asia. However, AIDA has found that you can buy AC without the mark up from PSO2es, which is a mobile version of PSO2. AC can be used to purchase some useful things like extra carry space for your inventory, up to 100 slots. You can also purchase premium which gives you special privileges such as access to my room, premium slots on blocks, and allows you to sell stuff in the player shop.

Sandmind
Apr 11, 2014, 09:07 PM
OP is french actually, but I'm unaware if there are any french community on any ships, despite being a french canadian myself. I just never looked, too used to play my games in english.

AC or ark cash, give you access mostly to premium and it's various advantage, and allow you to buy usefull stuff like extra skill tree (since you cannot manually change your skill tree anytime you want without AC), extra mag (main use is the extra stat to equip weapon) for different class and extra inventory space. Rest is eitheir really minor or not the best use of your cash.

So yes, it's possible to play without spending AC, but Sega putted in quite a few restriction to make it harder. Cannot sale to others players and can only buy up to 9* gears from others players (there is more to this, but keeping it simple for now). But other than a very few special weapon, it simply mean you will be a little weaker, but nothing truly gamebreaking if luck doesn't give you what you want while hunting. There is always the recently added weapon and unit crafting to upgrade to decent level all those old 1-9* gears (more usefull to make strong gears for lower level and cost barely anything).

Reaver7
Apr 11, 2014, 09:21 PM
Don't worry Sandmind, my english is good enough (i think...) to understand what i say and, what i have to read ^^
I played world of warcraft in a guild from quebec with only english people.
It was a bit lazy for them to be unsterstood at the beginning, but with the time it was a bit better :)
Okay so for the Ship N°2 i think i'm gonna go there.
I'm just level 4.

Thank your for your tips, it's a very big pleasure to see a community like that.
This is why o love PSO :)