PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Online Party

Hiboux
Apr 14, 2014, 08:20 PM
Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm Currently playing PSP2, i was thinking if anyone still play in online mode and if anyone want to play with me, we can make a group and manage a hour that suits better for everyone to play, we can do the tactical missions, challenges, missions, etc, even pvp, i'm just having fun with this game, but i want to play multiplayer too, if anyone is interested send me a message or comment here ^^

Hiboux
Apr 14, 2014, 10:39 PM
Oh..forgot to say, i'm level 41

Zysets
Apr 15, 2014, 12:02 PM
I'm sorry but the servers for the online are down indefinitely. You can still play with others locally, but I don't think there's a way to play it online anymore. Pretty sure they shut down the PSP servers once PSO2 came out. Shame though, because I love the PSP games, they were definitely lots of fun online.

JC200X
Apr 15, 2014, 12:43 PM
I'm sorry but the servers for the online are down indefinitely. You can still play with others locally, but I don't think there's a way to play it online anymore. Pretty sure they shut down the PSP servers once PSO2 came out.

I'm not sure if you've been misinformed or are assuming, but PSP2 online is still going. Only the Japanese version has been taken offline (not Infinity).

I could be bothered into coming back to help out depending on which time you play.

blace
Apr 15, 2014, 01:21 PM
PSP2 US/EU are still up.

Hiboux
Apr 15, 2014, 03:46 PM
@Zysets it's not offline, i'm playing everyday ^^ and hoping they not shut down when PSO2 came out, but while PSO2 don't launch i'm enjoying.

@JC200X Well, you live in San diego/California When it's 13:39 at clock in San diego, here is 17:39, i usually play at 18:00 at 20:00 and 00:00 at 03:00, if you want to play we can see a hour that suits better for us ^^

I'm not playing PSP2i because i still didn't finish the PSP2, maybe later when i get tired of PSP2 i'll convert my save file and play PSP2i online, seems there's a lot of new things...

JC200X
Apr 15, 2014, 04:55 PM
@JC200X Well, you live in San diego/California When it's 13:39 at clock in San diego, here is 17:39, i usually play at 18:00 at 20:00 and 00:00 at 03:00, if you want to play we can see a hour that suits better for us ^^

I'm not playing PSP2i because i still didn't finish the PSP2, maybe later when i get tired of PSP2 i'll convert my save file and play PSP2i online, seems there's a lot of new things...

Tonight at midnight where you are sounds good to me. Lemme know your character name so I know who I'm looking for in the party list.

You pretty much only need PSP2 for the main and side stories. Once you finish those, you're ready for Infinity.

Hiboux
Apr 15, 2014, 07:05 PM
Cool! i think i can play tonight, but i come back here to tell you.

My character name is Hibou, if anyone more seeing this topic and want to play with us, feel free guys ^^

Luke0292
Apr 15, 2014, 07:33 PM
I'm down too play but the lowest character I got is a lv70. It might be too high for your lv41.^^;

Hiboux
Apr 15, 2014, 08:51 PM
@Luke0292 no problem, we can do B rank mission, 100% of sure that i'll need a extra help

JC200X
Apr 15, 2014, 09:24 PM
Just checked my roster and closest I have is a level 68.

Fe Raw's joining too? Watch him carry us. If you guys have Skype, we can chat through that instead of the in-game one.

Hiboux
Apr 15, 2014, 09:50 PM
lv68 is ok too.

Dunno, but would be cool if he join too, and i do have skype but i don't have a mic, it's a shame, because the "keyboard" chat on psp is a crap lol

JC200X
Apr 15, 2014, 09:57 PM
That's fine. I was thinking we'd just type, not voice chat. I'm not much of a vocal communicator.

Hiboux
Apr 15, 2014, 10:14 PM
So guys, the room is UP, name PSOWorld, me and JC are on, if anyone want to play just log in

Luke0292
Apr 15, 2014, 10:14 PM
Just checked my roster and closest I have is a level 68.

Fe Raw's joining too? Watch him carry us. If you guys have Skype, we can chat through that instead of the in-game one.

Sorry man, I don't have skype.:-(
Plus I haven't played this game in a year so I might be super rusty.

Hiboux
Apr 16, 2014, 12:43 AM
Ty JC, Staz, my bro and Shougo that was fun!! it's a pit JC got DC so many times :( but we can play another time, we just need to combine before, let's play more times ^^

Luke0292
Apr 16, 2014, 12:47 AM
Ty JC, Staz, my bro and Shougo that was fun!! it's a pit JC got DC so many times :( but we can play another time, we just need to combine before, let's play more times ^^

No problem, I had tons of fun.^^

Hiboux
Apr 16, 2014, 11:32 PM
I'm logging right now, gonna make a party called PSOworld, if anyone want to play, feel free, just say that you saw it on the forum...so we can trade partner cards and play any other time ^^ (obs; i'm not coming back to forum today, i'm online only in the game, hit me up)

Hiboux
Apr 18, 2014, 12:13 AM
UP/bump

just to say that i'm on now and i'll create a room called PSOWorld again, join if you want to play ;)

blazingsonic
Apr 21, 2014, 03:15 PM
Deal me in, I need to dust off my two rusty old PSPs.

Hiboux
Apr 21, 2014, 04:48 PM
Nice, i finished the game today, so i need help with A rank missions, trying to get a S rank armor for me :c , i'll be online today, what is your timezone ? and your nick in psp2, who knows if i already saw you.

Sandmind
Apr 22, 2014, 01:05 AM
Nice, i finished the game today, so i need help with A rank missions, trying to get a S rank armor for me :c , i'll be online today, what is your timezone ? and your nick in psp2, who knows if i already saw you.

Off-topic: For easy solo S rank lv65 armor farming, you can always spam story mission 5-2 on hard (the one in an ice cave to rescue fellow little wing members and guardian). As long as you S rank it, you get 1 of 3 armor type in any element, usefull for rainbow armor set. Also good type/class point farming, which allowed me to bring my others class on my main to lv10 fast for all SE immunity skills.

Back on main topic; never could go online with PSP2 in the past sadly. And I get bored fast when solo, so main been stuck in her late 110s for ages now.

Hiboux
Apr 22, 2014, 04:41 PM
Off-topic: For easy solo S rank lv65 armor farming, you can always spam story mission 5-2 on hard (the one in an ice cave to rescue fellow little wing members and guardian). As long as you S rank it, you get 1 of 3 armor type in any element, usefull for rainbow armor set. Also good type/class point farming, which allowed me to bring my others class on my main to lv10 fast for all SE immunity skills.

Back on main topic; never could go online with PSP2 in the past sadly. And I get bored fast when solo, so main been stuck in her late 110s for ages now.

@Sandmind Oh thanks a lot, i did the 5-2 mission in the hard mode and i get a S rank armor, that should me help a bit to go through to the other hard mode missions.

Changing the subject, i played psp2i infinity today and jesus...it's better than psp2 in so many ways that i can't describe, would be nice if someone could translate this game.

Hiboux
Apr 27, 2014, 07:33 PM
Hmm...i was wondering how i get the Good ending, i made the bad and the true ending but not the good, i have Rank S in all missions on hard mode, so if i go in any mission and get anything less than rank S and fight with the final boss i get the "good ending" ? i'm not in the mode to do all the missions again :p

blace
Apr 27, 2014, 08:27 PM
You have to do a balance between good and bad choices during the story. I haven't played much since I unlocked the true ending, but I think you're locked into the ending after you unlocked the true ending. You'll need to make a new character to get the good ending.

Hiboux
Apr 27, 2014, 10:31 PM
Humm i understand, thanks Blace! Maybe i'll try to do it later, when my patience appear. I'm trying to get everything that i want in PSP2 like you said, then i can finally play the PSP2i.

blace
Apr 28, 2014, 01:12 AM
If you want your save converted again, you know where to find me.

RealTalk95
May 4, 2014, 11:48 AM
So i Just started playing again. I am a level 3 hunter class beast. Have only finished opening mission. I am looking for people who want to start new play throughs. Pm me if interested.