PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Code:Fortune

KiddKon
Apr 23, 2014, 06:53 AM
What is this? This was during the new EQ and a Level 70 Rare Tranmizer came out and when we killed it it dropped and 11*, was this ever covered or something I missed? I asked a friend and they said they never came across this. :-?

jooozek
Apr 23, 2014, 06:55 AM
that's new

Rakurai
Apr 23, 2014, 06:55 AM
Seems to be exclusive to the new event quest.

It usually just produces a single boosted rare enemy of a boring sort, but sometimes you get bosses or a Takamikazuchi instead, plus the reward for clearing it is always something nice.

In any case, I hope people catch onto the fact that it's a total waste of time to bother killing the enemies between the switches, because the whole appeal of the event quest is the aforementioned ET, increased chance of Mr. Bowan appearing, and the level 70 boss at the end.

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 23, 2014, 06:56 AM
:-? No idea. Maybe it's a new emergency trial? ^^;

LotusFX
Apr 23, 2014, 06:57 AM
We encountered that and a Zexia too. Someone in our party got an 11* from it. Also, we had that code and spawned a single level 70 Blue Signo Beat lol.

Alma
Apr 23, 2014, 07:04 AM
that code can reward you with the new 11 set weapon and also all kind of *10 unit

after the EQ, the *10 unit market crashed
i seen Uranus and Foli unit price crashed to 20k per piece :wacko:

KiddKon
Apr 23, 2014, 07:05 AM
Oh and I forgot when the code started it was Exception Code, is this a normal thing, because this was right after Change Over code.

Naiza Sa Remasu
Apr 23, 2014, 07:26 AM
that code can reward you with the new 11 set weapon and also all kind of *10 unit

after the EQ, the *10 unit market crashed
i seen Uranus and Foli unit price crashed to 20k per piece :wacko:

So this is why the market crashed lol. Ill take a white tail for 20k o/