PDA

View Full Version : I don't know which forum to put this in but SOMEONE PLEASE H

CGoodness
Apr 15, 2003, 01:38 PM
Ok, so I don't own PSO but I'm better than all my friends. Two of them own it but never play and never let me borrow it. (one is level 48 humar,one is level 21 ramar and im level 78 humar AND level 23 fonewm)
ok, so, i have all my N64 stuff that I want to trade in and some other games and stuff to which will probably get me enough money for PSO (GCN) and possibly some extra which i would put towards a modem adaptor. I could buy the modem adaptor also but i am saving 35 bucks for golden sun 2 (best handheld rpg ever)
im also not sure that if i got online, if my mom would pay for the hunter's license because i have no way to bribe her because she "expects" me to do my chores and all that crap and i reely cant say i will keep my grades up in school because my grades have never dropped below 90 or A so should i try for it or live in misery and only once ina while borrowing PSO from my friends??? please give me advice!

ABDUR101
Apr 15, 2003, 01:50 PM
I say go buy it, then you can atleast play it offline whenever you want. Alot better than only getting to play it every so often at the mercy of your friends, and who knows, you might be allowed to go online with it. Just consider that a bonus if you can go online.

You never know, you might be able to acquire new responsibilities that will let you go online. Ask if there's anything extra you can do if they'll pay for your HL.

CGoodness
Apr 15, 2003, 01:55 PM
Alright... thanks.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 03:29 PM
I say nay. Unless you're almost certain that you will be able to go online, pass.

CGoodness
Apr 15, 2003, 03:32 PM
ok then now im second guessing myself... thanks...

Intimidacius
Apr 23, 2003, 01:18 PM
If you have Perfect Dark, why bother with PSO? If it really means that much to you though, get what you want. Maybe Intimidacius is just a little bias...

Intimidacius rounds the bend, but here comes Stardust. They're riding neck and neck but...Intimidacius crosses the finish line! He has just won the Kentucky Derby

CGoodness
Apr 23, 2003, 03:19 PM
i dont have perfect dark
i hate that game

Cerridwyn
Jul 12, 2003, 01:20 PM
I can't get online yet (roommates won't let us run the internet up to our room), but I still have PSO. At least I can build my characters and go rare-hunting without having to put up with some of the people that get bitched about on here all the time.