PDA

View Full Version : Psp2 Vita-HELP online multiplayer- mission counter doesn't work!

Botso
Apr 24, 2014, 09:59 AM
Exactly what the title says :/. Finally got to download psp2 on my vita and everything works. Yet when I host a lobby in online multiplayer I cannot use the counter it loads and immediately loads back to the lobby :(. Any ideas?

Aki_Yoruno
Apr 25, 2014, 10:02 AM
No idea. Does the same thing in Infinity. Also can't access your room in your own party, right? You CAN, however, do missions and go into rooms with a party you've joined. At least we have that and offline mode works just fine. I don't know if it's a restriction they put on it or what.

I have tested an ISO I made of my own UMD as well as one I found online. Do NOT ask me where to find them! Anyway, I tested both on the PSP and Vita. Both did NOT have the glitch on PSP, but both DID have the glitch on Vita.

EDIT: Also, when you make your own party and see that your inventory is all lost, don't freak out. It'll be back once you exit the party.

Jazneo
Apr 28, 2014, 01:46 PM
it only happen once to me. i have problem to many level 200 players. no one near my level

blazingsonic
May 3, 2014, 09:49 PM
How did you get PSP2 to download to Vita?

blace
May 3, 2014, 10:25 PM
It was available temporarily. You needed to find the game on your download list and download it.

Jazneo
May 4, 2014, 10:16 PM
How did you get PSP2 to download to Vita?

sony mistake unlock the download list for the vita. if you bought 2 year ago PSN

Hypnos
Dec 30, 2014, 12:37 AM
i was too late to buy a digital dl at the time......