PDA

View Full Version : How much has exq changed?

Skyly HUmar
Apr 24, 2014, 11:16 PM
OK, so me and a buddy were talking and he got me interested in playing again (maybe). I've always wanted an armor with specific requirements and stats and looking at the unit list it is out and its from the exq stone shop.

I was wondering:

1) How much exq has changed since I played it, last I did it was only 40 floors, I didn't play it much after it initially came out.

2) Has the rate of stone drops changed at all, or do you get the better ones regularly now?

3) How many passes would it take more or less to get a full set of units? I think I have over 80 stored up.

Arada
Apr 24, 2014, 11:26 PM
All of them are 60 floors now so that's 12 passes a full run.

During floors 51-60 you get a much increased chance at 11* goodies.

After each full run from 1st to 60th floor, you'll now get 15 mid-tear stones which garantees, for you, an 11* armor from the shop every 24 pass. And, of course, this does not include all the stones you naturally drop in the mission itself.

These armors from XQ shop are now quite outdated and there exist much better options all around so be warned.

Kikikiki
Apr 24, 2014, 11:32 PM

After each full run from 1st to 60th floor, you'll now get 15 mid-tear stones which garantees, for you, an 11* armor from the shop every 24 pass. And, of course, this does not include all the stones you naturally drop in the mission itself.

These armors from XQ shop are now quite outdated and there exist much better options all around so be warned.

A few things that I want to correct here:

I believe armors require 50 mid-tier stones, so no, it requires more than 24 passes. Maybe about 3 full runs, depending on your luck.

XQ armors aren't exactly outdated; they still have the best defense, a decent set bonus. It's the cost to turn them to decent gear that makes them pale in comparison with new 10* units.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 24, 2014, 11:39 PM

Thanks, and i already looked at the unit list, the ex ones seem like the best that arn't a pain in the ass to get lol. And tbh i want that +90 attack too. If theres a new better easier to get set when i come back ill aim for that tho.

EDIT: and thank you as well ki.

UnLucky
Apr 25, 2014, 12:07 AM
Which one are you going for? None of them have S-Def as their highest and also 5PP per piece.

But if the stone type matches the area that actually drops it, you could likely get one on the way, especially if you're spending close to 100 passes total.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 25, 2014, 12:12 AM
Which one are you going for? None of them have S-Def as their highest and also 5PP per piece.

But if the stone type matches the area that actually drops it, you could likely get one on the way, especially if you're spending close to 100 passes total.

The ronia set http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8B%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9D%E3% 82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF

Or is it not out yet?

EDIT: nm lol saw you mention pp, I prefer the hp over the pp. If i do decide to go for a pp build tho I'd hit that ringahda set.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 25, 2014, 12:18 AM
XQ armors aren't exactly outdated; they still have the best defense, a decent set bonus.

They have terrible defense compared to most top end 10* units. Their set bonus is also merely 90 in every attack stat and no HP or PP at all. The individual pieces also give a pretty bad bonus to HP/PP compared to these same 10* units. especially when factoring in set bonuses.

The only real advantage they have is 30 more ATK compared to most set bonuses available, and that's pitiful with the HP/PP loss factored in. XQ units aren't remotely worth getting.

UnLucky
Apr 25, 2014, 12:21 AM
Yeah I'd prefer at least 2-3PP per piece. Really helps reduce the amount of attacks you need to refill your bar.

But pretty much every good unit set is impossible to farm, and it's not like the XQ stuff is bad.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 25, 2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah I'd prefer at least 2-3PP per piece. Really helps reduce the amount of attacks you need to refill your bar.

But pretty much every good unit set is impossible to farm, and it's not like the XQ stuff is bad.

Thats true, Ill just get both sets, afix them and go from there lol. No harm in experimenting.

Arada
Apr 25, 2014, 02:42 AM

I believe armors require 50 mid-tier stones, so no, it requires more than 24 passes. Maybe about 3 full runs, depending on your luck.

XQ armors aren't exactly outdated; they still have the best defense, a decent set bonus. It's the cost to turn them to decent gear that makes them pale in comparison with new 10* units.

Yes, sorry for catching up. I messed up the number of stones required for "large stones" and that of a single unit.

Unlucky gave sufficient input to explain my statement on the XQ armors.
Not the best stats, not the best set bonus, not the best hidden effects.

schnee4
Apr 27, 2014, 08:55 PM
its XQ, no exq, please learn terminology or back to the kindergarten

XQ unit are useless

Chdata
Apr 27, 2014, 10:13 PM

The highest defense stat on 11* units is 253.

The highest defense stat on 10* units is 253-295.

Crafted units easily get up to 294 and max at 315 and are better than everything but the 10* units that have good set bonuses or extra abilities and strike resist like on folly units and whatnot.

Also, JP players apparently call them EX (and AQs are AD).

Skyly HUmar
Apr 27, 2014, 10:41 PM
its XQ, no exq, please learn terminology or back to the kindergarten

XQ unit are useless

I don't really care, please acquire a more proficient form of trolling or go back to 4chan.

Rakurai
Apr 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
I can't wait until floors 60-70 are introduced for every extreme quest, since it'll reduce the prices on those units that only drop on floors 56-60 currently.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 29, 2014, 01:01 AM
I can't wait until floors 60-70 are introduced for every extreme quest, since it'll reduce the prices on those units that only drop on floors 56-60 currently.

how so?

Arada
Apr 29, 2014, 01:27 AM
The last floors of the XQ now drop some of the rarest/most powerful units in the game light the White Tail.