PDA

View Full Version : 'Ello~

Kyobi
Apr 27, 2014, 06:05 PM
Hey everyone. Kyobi here.

I finally decided to join PSO-World forums after thinking about it for quite some time, so, here I am~ I've been playing Phantasy Star games since I was about eight years old, even though that doesn't matter at all.

It all began when I played Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast, Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst on a server that won't and can't be named on here, followed up by Phantasy Star Universe for the PC, and now recently I've played the Phantasy Star Portable series, beating both 1 and 2 (Which is really silly, because the analog stick on my PSP is broken, and would always make me move forward. Somehow, I got used to it and beat the games. Haha.). Now, I'm currently playing Phantasy Star Online 2, which I have been sort of on and off with in the past year, mainly because when I first heard about it, and I tried to play it, my laptop was complete crap and couldn't handle its extensive graphics. So I sort of found out about League of Legends and decided to play that for about a year.

Ever since I saved up enough money to get a new, more up-to-date laptop, I've been able to play Phantasy Star Online 2 with ease, and I've been excited and happy ever since. This was recent, so I'm not too high up in the levels. Currently I have a Level 17 Dewman - Braver on Ship 01, yet...I kind of regret it. I've read a lot of places that say most English players are on Ship 02. I just thought it was like, a channel system (Like MapleStory), up until I saw that Blocks were like that. So now I have to purchase AC in order to move my main character to Ship 02, or make a new account and start over on Ship 02. Either way, I'm just glad to be able to play the game, and am anxiously waiting for the US release of Phantasy Star Online 2.

Anyways, with all that said, it's great to be here, and I hope you all have a fantastic day. Thank you for reading~

mctastee
Apr 27, 2014, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forums. You have heard correctly about ship 2 being the main ship for english players. You should reroll on ship 2 right now if you have the chance. The first 40 levels don't take that long compared to when this game first came out. If you do decided to reroll on ship 2, you should head to block 20 if you need help in-game. There are almost always people in the lobby and they are usually friendly enough.

Kyobi
Apr 27, 2014, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome, and clearing up things about the Ship that most English players are on. I think I might just go ahead and create a new account and start over on Ship 02. I've had a fairly easy time getting along by myself on my main character, but it couldn't hurt to get any tips and such from other players.

Freeze
Apr 27, 2014, 09:01 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/9117/jfc9.png (screenshot courtesy of Yoshiblue)

Kyobi
Apr 28, 2014, 11:24 AM
Haha, that's quite the welcome. Thanks for the spectacular pictures~

HIT0SHI
Apr 28, 2014, 01:22 PM
Welcome to PSO-W!

Lv17 isn't exactly much, so it would be better not to waste AC and just re-make your character on the desired ship IMO.

Kyobi
Apr 29, 2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I finally came around to making a new character on Ship 02 now that my second character on Ship 01 finally got deleted. Hopefully I can meet some others to play with instead of going on a lone, solo journey. Haha.