PDA

View Full Version : what to do, what to do?

BeatZero
Apr 15, 2003, 04:25 PM
well since xbox pso comes out tomm, my brother is moving over to that and abandoning GC pso, thus giving me a free 4th slot.

so im trying to decide on what to do with my newfound 4th slot. i already have character from each class (HU, RA, FO) so im trying to think of what to do with my 4th slot.

so far im thinking either a HUcaseal, RAcaseal, or a FOmar...suggestions welcome people.

janitorbob
Apr 15, 2003, 04:45 PM
go with a hucast, they are super strong. forces are fun and rangers are to easy. my old hucast with a power mag could equip a BKB at like level 20. that was fun.

BeatZero
Apr 15, 2003, 05:00 PM
i was thinking another FO or RA, i find HU to be rather hack and slash, esp with a droid...

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 05:01 PM
I say go with either HUcast or RAcast.

You already have female characters, human, and newman, so I say give an android male a shot.

Between the two, I say go with RAcast. Mainly because HUcast's sword animation sucks.

BeatZero
Apr 15, 2003, 05:15 PM
the only thing is, my primary char is a RA, plus ive always wanted a FOmar...o well ill fiddle with some things and decide...

Delsaber
Apr 15, 2003, 05:20 PM
Well, if you want a FOmar, use it. I say go with what you like! Besides, FOmars are cool. I had one, it looked vampyric... Sweet..