PDA

View Full Version : I need help badly :-) I'm confused...

blue_angel
Apr 15, 2003, 06:48 PM
I'm a fonewm, level 28, and i have just finished episode 1 on normal mode(offline). My problem is that i dont know how to continue playing offline.

I would like to play now episode 2 (as it is supposed to go right after episode 1) but i dont know if to play on normal or hard mode. would ep 2 on normal mode be too easy?on hard mode, would it be too hard?

what do you recommend?

thanx

Reenee
Apr 15, 2003, 06:56 PM
Episode 2 is no pushover. It's going to give you some serious challenges. Level up to maybe 30 and go try Episode 2.

Derkin
Apr 15, 2003, 07:23 PM
Definately go through it on Normal. Get used to what Episode II has to offer before jumping into it on Hard. The first two levels have similar layouts when compared to the Episode I maps. CCA and Seabed are a blast filled with new baddies. Go through it on normal and have fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

blue_angel
Apr 15, 2003, 07:24 PM
but the question is, shall i play on normal mode first or play on hard mode straight away?

Reenee
Apr 15, 2003, 07:28 PM
You are not ready for Normal, obviously. Seabed is like Ruins...quadrupled.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 15, 2003, 08:11 PM
normal episode 2 got a lil complicated when i was like 32!!!!!!!!!! so yea its not easy.

SubstanceD
Apr 16, 2003, 02:38 AM
The way I tackled the episodes was to complete all of epeisode 1 on Normal, level up in Hard Forest untill I got a rare weapon ( Musashi ) and then and only then did I try episode.

Nothing really prepares you for Episode 2 if you are used to playing Epsiode 1. V.R temple is not very hard( although it still is hard if you get my drift ) but there are so many eneimes in tight enclosed spaces, it is especially annoying if you are playing a non android character because of all the lillies. Most people hate this level including me and want to get through it a.s.a.p, that's where having a high level comes in handy.

By the time you reach V.R. spaceship the diificultiy should be somewhere between Mines and Ruins on ep. 1.

The Gal De Val islands ( Central Control, Jungle, Mountain and Seaside ) is where this game really begins, it also has boss that is uber tough and can kill a lv.40 character with one move ( his stomp ).

And last but not least is Seabed, this level's rep speaks for itself especially it's boss.

I seriouly recommend you level up before you tackle Episode 2 on Normal and I would not even think of doing episode 2 on Hard untill you beat Episode 1 on Hard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-04-16 00:57 ]</font>

Nerd
Apr 16, 2003, 02:43 AM
Olga Flow form 2 just spanked me on normal and im level 46!!

(maybe i just suck though -_-)

blue_angel
Apr 16, 2003, 04:24 AM
thank you all for your help, it has been really useful.