PDA

View Full Version : Last boss Episode 2- HELP!

no1
Apr 15, 2003, 07:46 PM
To start off with I HATE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EPISODE 2. Now you know where I stand I will continue.

I have only just started to play Episode 2 and am fast regreting it. I completed Episode 1 unto Ultimate before I even sniffed at Episode 2.
I just can't do the last boss on very hard. I am level a level 104 HUmar with 762 HP equipped with guard wave, and spiritual shield. I can ram the HP up to 922 with Dragon HP slots. However, on the second form he keeps killing me outright when he calls that light from the heaven. I have tried brute force (increase HP), and elemental resistance. 61 Light resist & 762 HP, and using three super/resists and one dragon HP yet he still kills me. Is it dark or light magic that he uses?
This is fast making me lose interest in Episode 2 but it is suppposed to have some of the better rares in it so I have to be able to do it!

Wriath
Apr 15, 2003, 07:55 PM
uh, i think its the instant kill attack. its only a small radious as i have heard. when u see him about to use it i guess u should run like hell.

no1
Apr 15, 2003, 07:58 PM
hmm..... interesting. Shame there isn't a guide on PSO W for this boss (That I can find).

I'll get back to you on this development. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LamerPanda
Apr 15, 2003, 07:59 PM
Right. Just stay far, far away.

If you have a gun, keep it handy; makes things a good deal easier.

Wriath
Apr 15, 2003, 08:01 PM
good advice fr0om a guy who hasnt played pso since dc!!!!! lol. getting xbox version tomorrow. i hate gaypube http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i have ps2 and xbox. what do u expect?

Joe-Azlin
Apr 15, 2003, 08:02 PM
yea i forgot my gun once when i was fighting him. i regreted it as soon as i remembered oh yea he flys around u like a lil bitch so my yamatos have a slim 2 nil chance of hitting him lol. when i finally did it i got 2 the second form and owned him so bad he didnt even step once. i was like is that all u got punk lol.

no1
Apr 15, 2003, 08:16 PM
Well I have done it and he didn't drop a single thing. B**ch. lol. I have a mighty VARISTA since my other good gun was destoryed along with my rappy fan and my other yamato in my last FSOD. Two in one week. Great!