PDA

View Full Version : Mag For Gunner?

Jordyi
May 9, 2014, 08:29 AM
So I've just started leveling up Gunner after getting my hunter to 70 and bought a new mag. I was wondering what type of Mag I should use? (Stats, type, etc.) I'm thinking nearly pure r-atk with a little dex but is there something else which is more standard? Thanks

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2014, 08:49 AM
Well the T-Machinegun that needs most dex recuires 450 dex.
A Gu/Hu using Showtime + High Time has 442 Dex.
A Gu/Hu using Chain Finish has 452 Dex.
A Gu/Ra shouldn't have dex problems at all.

Dinosaur
May 9, 2014, 10:34 AM
Get Lepus first for PP restore J, then get Corvus for PP Restore E. This is only possible by skipping the evolve check.

If you don't feel like going through all that shit, pure R-atk is cool.

Jordyi
May 9, 2014, 11:03 AM
Get Lepus first for PP restore J, then get Corvus for PP Restore E. This is only possible by skipping the evolve check.

If you don't feel like going through all that shit, pure R-atk is cool.

What do you mean by skipping the evolve check? Surely you can just evolve it to lepus then corvus naturally?

Edit: Ah right. After some research I think you mean to constantly skip the 5th level after 30 so it doesn't switch mag types? Damn that is a pain, but it's possible.

UnLucky
May 9, 2014, 11:18 AM
You could evo Corvus naturally, but then you'd end up with a crappy mag with way too much Dex and not enough R-Atk.

Personally I have a mainly R-Atk mag with PP J on it, mostly for the WB duty, but I find I don't really need it when playing as Gunner.

Jordyi
May 9, 2014, 11:34 AM
I've just realised.. How do you go from Lepus to Corvus? Isn't Lepus a force mag?

UnLucky
May 9, 2014, 11:55 AM
Have Tech stats as the highest at lv30 to evolve into Lepus and get PP Restore J

Then at any 5 level increment until lv100 (35, 40, 45, etc) have Dex be the highest stat to evolve into Antlia

Then if your mag is still an Antlia by lv100 (or any 5 level increment afterwards) have Range stats be the highest to evolve into Corvus and get PP Restore E

In order to maximize the amount of R-Atk on your mag, you would want something like 10 R-Atk, 9 Dex, and 11 T-Def at lv30. Then at lv35 you'd want stats like 11 R-Atk, 13 Dex, 11 T-Def. Feed pure R-Atk until lv39, at which point you need to level up both R-Atk and Dex at the same time to jump straight to lv41 and skip the evolution check. Do this for every 5 level increment all the way up until lv100 (don't skip that one).

Jordyi
May 9, 2014, 11:57 AM
Have Tech stats as the highest at lv30 to evolve into Lepus and get PP Restore J

Then at any 5 level increment until lv100 (35, 40, 45, etc) have Dex be the highest stat to evolve into Antlia

Then if your mag is still an Antlia by lv100 (or any 5 level increment afterwards) have Range stats be the highest to evolve into Corvus and get PP Restore E

In order to maximize the amount of R-Atk on your mag, you would want something like 10 R-Atk, 9 Dex, and 11 T-Def at lv30. Then at lv35 you'd want stats like 11 R-Atk, 13 Dex, 11 T-Def. Feed pure R-Atk until lv39, at which point you need to level up both R-Atk and Dex at the same time to jump straight to lv41 and skip the evolution check. Do this for every 5 level increment all the way up until lv100 (don't skip that one).

That's exactly the explanation I needed. Thank-you!