PDA

View Full Version : slow leveling???

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 15, 2003, 08:26 PM
Is it just me, or does everybody else level as slowly as I do? I have played for about 101 hours with my HUnewearl, and she is STILL below level 100 (see sig), vhard is too easy, ultimate is too hard, what am I too do to get her into the triple digits?

Mystil
Apr 15, 2003, 08:44 PM
You need a friend that is over 100 to help you level in Ep2 Very Hard. Ep2 Very Hard is the equivalant Ult Forest. =D Great EXP. Or..

You can do an HS/EN1 combination. EN1 VH gives alittle over 20000exp if you search all rooms, and kill all the moths the moththingy spits out. HS is the ladder though.

ginko990
Apr 15, 2003, 08:51 PM
Hunt for a better weapon, i notice you use yamatos, thats not fun. Hunt for a rare enemy to drop a rare. If your bluefull or redria hunt for a mil lilly in ultimate caves, get a nifty Demo Comet. i r lvl 188 and I still use my Demo Comet. ^_^.

Scan_Man
Apr 15, 2003, 09:28 PM
On 2003-04-15 18:26, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
Is it just me, or does everybody else level as slowly as I do? I have played for about 101 hours with my HUnewearl, and she is STILL below level 100 (see sig), vhard is too easy, ultimate is too hard, what am I too do to get her into the triple digits?

Damn. I'm at level 142 with 134 hours.

You should do Soul of Blacksmith runs, or find some people to do Heat sword with.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 15, 2003, 09:33 PM
What is better than a Yamato that I can use at my current level that can be found in very hard? (preferably that is not a gun)

Scan_Man
Apr 15, 2003, 09:45 PM
With my Hunewearl I used Calibur with good hit %. I say go with that.

elfin
Apr 16, 2003, 02:36 AM
Wait untill you become 160+... thats when it really gets slow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif((

rena-ko
Apr 16, 2003, 05:40 AM
or do addicting food-quest runs...

as a hunewearl, get yourself high shifta, zalure, an ata/atp mag and a good weapon... maybe a "v1-rare" with percentage. have a weapon that is quick, does good damage and does not have a defenseless second in the animation - sword, brand, partisan or double saber would be good.
then do as much quest runs as needed until you can survive ult forest. then do forest runs until you can do ulz caves, then cave runs until you can do addicting food quest runs on ultimate.

good luck

Revolution6000
Apr 16, 2003, 07:43 AM
You should level up yto 80 and then play in Ult game with people at around the 100 mark and you should level up faster.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 16, 2003, 10:57 AM
I can't play online, at least not until the summer, then my parents might let me get the stuff for online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

SubstanceD
Apr 16, 2003, 04:22 PM
I feel your pain. I am only at lv.56 and I already feel as if my Hucaseal is not leveling up fast enough, I hate to see what it is like getting exp. once you are over lv. 100. She is currently gaining 1 lv. a day but when I go back to work next week it will probably be more like 1 lv. a week. She could easily be gaining 2-3 levels per day if I were playing this game constantly, but it is becoming more and more repetitive and monotonous each and every single day, I think my fight with Olga Flow killed all my enthusiasm for this game since it left me with a very bad taste in my mouth ( beating him gave me no satisfaction at all ) and since then I have barely played this game. I honestly don't know people can raise thier characters to lv.200. Leveling up would not be such a chore if I were given the proper incentives, however I don't get the impression that my Hucaseal is getting any stronger with each new level and rares are so hard to come by that you kind of give up hope of finding what you are looking for.

Auracom
Apr 16, 2003, 04:33 PM
Do Soul of Blacksmith or do Mines runs when you get strong enough. Mines is good if you have good GIFOIE. Attack Canune and Cabine with GIFOIE and Telepipe before the leader dies... come back and do it again. I hear that works really well... but I'm an Android so I wouldnt know...

Akuma_the_HUcast
Apr 16, 2003, 05:55 PM
On 2003-04-15 18:44, Silhouette wrote:
You need a friend that is over 100 to help you level in Ep2 Very Hard. Ep2 Very Hard is the equivalant Ult Forest. =D Great EXP. Or..

You can do an HS/EN1 combination. EN1 VH gives alittle over 20000exp if you search all rooms, and kill all the moths the moththingy spits out. HS is the ladder though.

HS/EN1????? wtf is that?

kyoshori
Apr 16, 2003, 07:04 PM
well i have read all the problems..and i have then too..
im not online...
so im in lv 46
and i need to lv up....
what should i do????

Dhylec
Apr 16, 2003, 08:25 PM
for some reason, i find lev-up in gcpso is faster than in dcv2
the exp ratio is better from 1 diff. to another, but i guess ult. forces u to build hi lev to survive..

Eumcoz
Apr 16, 2003, 08:34 PM
Get some good mech guns, so u don't have to go close combat untill you can take a few hits from them, the enemys in ultimate hit fast and run fast, w/ s/d/j/z enemys should be no problem as long as you have decent ata. im to lazy to j/z and i still do fine w/ mech guns. you should also do dragon runs, i level every 2 runs w/ my 80+ HUnewearl.

Mystil
Apr 16, 2003, 10:48 PM
On 2003-04-16 15:55, Akuma_the_HUcast wrote:

On 2003-04-15 18:44, Silhouette wrote:

HS/EN1????? wtf is that?

HS is Heat Sword, and EN1 is Endless Nightmare #1.

Asuka is stronger than Yamato..but rare..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-04-16 20:49 ]</font>

Akuma_the_HUcast
Apr 16, 2003, 11:09 PM
..ok...but im not online yet...