PDA

View Full Version : Am I supposed to die to the octopus at the beginning of the game?

MegaMettaurX
May 10, 2014, 02:19 AM
I'm getting really tired of fighting it. I stopped playing this game because It's the only quest I have in the game and I'm almost level 15 because It's the only thing I've been doing in the game.:-?

Norco
May 11, 2014, 02:56 PM
What character type/class are you playing?

MegaMettaurX
May 12, 2014, 01:53 AM
I'm playing RaCast, but I actually figured it out. Didn't realize I unlocked a new map that I had to complete.

Atbar
May 18, 2014, 09:56 PM
I struggled with Octo Diablo and Reyburn when I first got the game. When you fight them enough, they eventually become a walk in the park.

MegaMettaurX
May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
I wasn't having a hard time fighting it. I beat it on my first try, but I didn't realize I unlocked a new map to progress the game.

Noblewine
Dec 28, 2014, 06:55 PM
Twin Mech guns are your best choice for Octo-Diablo. In his first phase he has an attack where he opens his mouth to inhale air. Quickly equip twin mechs and fire directly into his mouth to do a lot of damage. He does this again in his second phase but its risky and has a chance to eat you. Executing a photon blast can negate being eaten.