PDA

View Full Version : Client won't appear?

Aquanos
May 14, 2014, 02:12 AM
Of course my first thread is gonna be in the tech support section :P

Any who, I just downloaded PSO2 and what not and simply cannot open it. I Tried the "Tweaker" I think that's what its called, but it completely confused me. I Followed the steps to a youtube video which got me quite far, but now I believe my problems are just one sided. I've installed PSO2 before on an older PC before the tweaker existed and had no problems. But now I can't even load up the client through the tweaker or the original download. Also, when I launch PSO2 through the tweaker, it kind of just shuts down without warning. I'm assuming its suppose to bring up the PSO2 client at some point, but nothing is happening after 10mins of waiting. When I try and open the tweaker again, it says "It seems the PSO2 Tweaker Is already running. Would you like to close it?" so i'm just a bit confused. maybe my PSO2 files didn't install correctly, because the game itself installed QUITE fast, which I don't recall it ever being like that.

I hope much hasn't changed in the last 2yrs I was gone. Hopefully I'll be able to get on there again. This time I won't make the same mistake and pick ship 1 xD

Aquanos
May 16, 2014, 12:05 AM
I've done what you said, and this is taking quite some time. it's been well over 6hrs.
I'm complaining about the speed, I just hope for the time spent, It'll actually load up this time. So far, I believe whatever the tweaker is doing right now its consuming around 10GBs and will probably increase as it downloads.

Aquanos
May 16, 2014, 03:56 PM
It's finished, i've updated the english patches and storyline ENG patch, launch PSO2 and nothing still pops up after waiting for 10mins. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

edit
when I closed the trainer, I received a error log report.
should I post it on here?

Aquanos
May 18, 2014, 04:21 AM
Try Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard errors

Where would I go about doing so, In other words where is this option located?

Aquanos
May 19, 2014, 12:17 AM
Thank you very much!
Playing right now :P

I'd hate to keep bugging you, but would you happen to know if I could use some kind of key changer to swap the select button on my 360 controller?
As of now, it's the B button and I'd like to swap it for the A button instead.
It's honestly like a big deal, I was just wondering