PDA

View Full Version : Mag and newbie questions

Spartan2491
May 19, 2014, 07:13 AM
Please help as I am very new to the vita version.

I have purchased the Special Package and I'm not sure where to find and use the mag it comes with. If someone would be kind to be a specific as possible.

Also I logged in the other night and the ship seemed to be in some sort of emergency with a count down timer and everything. When this happens should I be doing something or fighting off an attack?

When picking up items when down on that planet what do the different color diamond shaped things mean. I've picked up green, pink and red no idea.

I have also picked up things that look like little cd's. I think they are for photon powers but still not sure how to use them.

Any other advice would be great and thanks so much for taking the time to read and help.

Leeloo lvl 13
Ship 2

WildarmsRE5
May 19, 2014, 07:24 AM
I take it this is your first time playing a Phantasy Star Franchise?

the countdown timer is for the new boss, Dark Falz Loser, If you didn't do it, you missed a chance of being carried and powerleveling.

Disks are for Photon Arts and Techs. you can use them in the inventory.

items, this is what made me think you didn't play PSU or PSO1.

Green are general stuff, mates, grinders, atomizers, etc.

pink are room items.

red should be rare items.

yellow are client order/special items.

Spartan2491
May 19, 2014, 10:01 AM
So is the countdown for Dark Falze everyday? How to I join the fight?

Also can anyone out there answer where and how I get the mag that came with the special package? Thanks

Sizustar
May 19, 2014, 10:15 AM
So is the countdown for Dark Falze everyday? How to I join the fight?

Also can anyone out there answer where and how I get the mag that came with the special package? Thanks

Go to Coffie NPC and select the Emergency Quest to join.

You can buy Mag evolution device from player's myshop

Please put question in the quick question and answer thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

Sara-hime
May 19, 2014, 02:08 PM
If you got the package version, you'll get badges (Blue and Gold) which you can redeem at the badge shop. I believe that's where you can get your Mag. Now you have to wait until you level it to LV. 100. before you can change it to that particular Mag design. Check out Cirnopedia.com for general info and what special items look like. Bumped.org/psublog for updates on the game in general and any special campaigns that are running!