PDA

View Full Version : [PSO2] [Ship 2] Team Ignition

Z-0
May 22, 2014, 10:58 PM
・ 3・!

Vampy
May 23, 2014, 08:01 AM
Are you trying to get new members or potentially scare them away? You made it sound as if it were a a dysfunctional mess trying to be efficient.

Z-0
May 23, 2014, 08:18 AM
Actually being efficient to accomplish certain things requires these things though.

If people are scared away by this stuff, they are not the sort of members I want.

Vampy
May 23, 2014, 08:26 AM
Well good luck I like your teams standards even though I fall short on every front mainly out of hardware limitations and laziness well hardware mainly leading to my laziness.

stroodle
May 24, 2014, 11:25 PM
If I could be in two teams at once, I would join yours in a heartbeat.
It's a shame really, I meet all the "requirements" and I've always wanted to be more competitive, but I really like the people in my current team.

If anything, I'd like to play with you all some time ^^

pkemr4
May 25, 2014, 12:14 AM
2tryhard4me

EvilMag
May 25, 2014, 04:33 PM
A few months later, Yumi and Kanade decided to leave Ignition and join Lolipan, in order to get closer to Bellion, aka the guy who wastes robots by only painting them in one colour, wtf? They believe Bellion is the better robot, but they are clearly wrong, as it's obvious that Matt is better, right? Right?

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/RyQgzC4.png[/spoiler-box]

I beg to differ.

Anyways, good luck with this team.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 21, 2014, 05:46 PM
Hi, can I get an invite?

Thanks!

btw-Niji
Jul 22, 2014, 02:34 AM
I wanna join this team too.

Am I good enough??

Vintasticvin
Jul 22, 2014, 07:14 AM
Hm... How the hell do people like him send me invites or befriend me o.o This is insane. On a side note good luck with the recruiting Matty o boy and ignition sounds like serious pro business to me.