PDA

View Full Version : grants booster?

DemonQueen
Apr 16, 2003, 03:50 AM
hey i just wanted to know, is there any other weapon besides cadaecus and dark bridge that boost grants? i kno theres a page wit bonus' but many items arent listed so im just curious if anyone knows like for example wht does demonik fork boost technique wize and windmil and those other items not listed so if any1 can help me id greatly appreciate it thanks so much! mwahz

Tulathis
Apr 16, 2003, 05:32 AM
I'm pretty sure those are the only two. The only other way to boost Grants is to have a higher MST, so weapons that increase your MST a lot are pretty good too. Too bad there isn't a weapon that boosts Grants by 40%, then it might be worth the casting cost.

DemonQueen
Apr 16, 2003, 11:08 AM
thankz for your wisdom! i appreciate it. see i made a FOmarl yesterday and im like hmm wut she gunna do so i took into aspect her class boosts grants plus its a killer tech especially for battles. so im using fomarl wit cadaecus so its grants damage x1.7
id use darkbridge but its mean and evil and i dont have the head for it wen it confuses and paralyzez me lol so i just use cada cuz it goes wit my angel wings lol