PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 - LF Roleplayers

Aldotsk
May 30, 2014, 12:37 AM
Hello!

I am new to the community for PSO2 and I was wondering if there are any roleplayers that still exist in this thread. The group for the Roleplayers seem a bit late in their responses so I figured I'd make another thread.

Which block does roleplayers mostly hang out on?

If anyone is somehow interested, would you guys prefer to make our own Team to have it's background story and events for all Roleplayers?

PS: Sorry, I won't be moving to Ship 10 unfortunately.

Sizustar
May 30, 2014, 12:46 AM
Ask on the Player matchup section
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Phantom Rain
May 30, 2014, 12:48 AM
we're around. the RP group is still the best place to look for ship 2

chaoko99
May 30, 2014, 02:21 AM
I do ERP if that counts for anything...
Relina b6...

strikerhunter
May 30, 2014, 03:05 AM
There's an RP group in PSO-World that RPs in-game

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452

We meet up at red lounge b30 and hold RP events whenever one is plan or whenever we are interested just to do some casual RP.

Aldotsk
May 30, 2014, 11:59 AM
I've been to all of these and it didn't seem help since it's only on occasional times. I was rather looking for RP in hardcore sense. But I might make it's own RP community forum separately for PSO-world, despite that PSO-world is the best community forum for PSO related topics.

Like if anyone wants to form up an actual team or something, let me know. :)

B30 was empty when I was there before for past three days. I've checked that group post frequently.

strikerhunter
May 30, 2014, 12:06 PM
Most of us are tired out after 8 months of hardcore RPing, so we settled into set time. There's an RP session/event later on today at around 5:30 p.m. pacific.

Details are in the group's chat or ask me since I'm hosting the event.

Sychosis
May 30, 2014, 03:11 PM
Relina b6...

That counts for everything. How much?

Also going to need a sexy swimwear pic, you know, for science. Biology, specifically.

chaoko99
May 30, 2014, 03:41 PM
That counts for everything. How much?

Also going to need a sexy swimwear pic, you know, for science. Biology, specifically.

are you premium?

im kinda broke right now...

Vampy
May 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
Relina b6...

Random question is there a reason so many english speakers suddenly flooded B:6? I recently looked and saw a lot speaking in public chat a few times.

Vintasticvin
May 30, 2014, 04:26 PM
Random question is there a reason so many english speakers suddenly flooded B:6? I recently looked and saw a lot speaking in public chat a few times.

Isn't that where hard of vh leveled players were recommended to go to?

chaoko99
May 30, 2014, 04:30 PM

That was partially me.
Mostly just the team notice me.. But partially me.

Aldotsk
May 30, 2014, 06:07 PM
Most of us are tired out after 8 months of hardcore RPing, so we settled into set time. There's an RP session/event later on today at around 5:30 p.m. pacific.

Details are in the group's chat or ask me since I'm hosting the event.

I'll definitely try to go online to meet you guys! Thanks for the heads up!

chaoko99
May 30, 2014, 06:08 PM
drop by b6, im sitting on the stairs on kofees side

Sychosis
May 31, 2014, 02:01 AM
are you premium?

Ah, we seem to have had a slight misunderstanding. When I asked how much, I meant how much were you going to offer me for the honor.

im kinda broke right now...That is unfortunate as I do not work for charity. C'est la vie.

xoxo

chaoko99
May 31, 2014, 12:02 PM
dont worry, I got lucky on some shunka disks, I have the bikini now, if only imgur wasnt sucking all kinds of ass.