アーケオン Br/Hu 70/70

Asinis
Br/Hu 57/50

Requirements

Main class 40+ is preferable.

Current member count

We currently have 19 active members

Team Description

We are a new team in pso2 looking for new members to join us in our pso2 adventure. We promote team play and coordination in our team and do not appreciate those who refuse to play as one despite being in a team. We are currently a level 5 Team. Our goal is to ultimately make friends and make the game as enjoyable as possible for everyone while being able to play well.

We currently have a Skype group that helps us coordinate gameplay and just to laugh and talk about almost any subject possible. We also use Raidcall for actual in game calls due to its features being superior to Skype in an actual in-game setting.

As a side note, we are fans of Anime, Manga and the like (Especially Yozakura Quartet). These things often find their way into our conversations so if you're not really into that, just be aware of the fact.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for members who like to relax and just have fun, but can be serious when the need arises. We don't need experts of the game, but people who can listen and learn as well as respectful to their fellow members. We believe ourselves a family of friends and we want people who are willing to become a member of it.

If this team piques your interests, please feel free to contact me on this website, on Skype: thearkeon, or for in-game please contact: Sphaela, our team leader or Archai and Asinis, our other officers. We do hold a pre-invite interview just to make sure you're not totally insane, so just be aware.

P.S. Please specify on skype if you are adding me for PSO2 purposes so I do not block you. Thanks and hope to see you in-game!

TheArkeon
Jun 8, 2014, 10:50 AM
We're still looking for any members!

TheArkeon
Jun 12, 2014, 07:38 AM
We've just added 2 new members to our team but we're still looking for more people to enjoy the game with!

Ichi
Jun 13, 2014, 03:25 PM
Hey Arkeon, I added you on Skype would love to join your team if you need to find me in game my IGN is 壱

TheArkeon
Jul 22, 2014, 07:46 PM
We are back once again to look for members!

The DDOS attack caused the team some issues, but now we're back at full power looking to add to our roster of friends. If you're even slightly interested, go ahead and give me a shout.

TheArkeon
Aug 12, 2014, 11:43 AM
A nice bump for some more people to join!

kiwimisty
Aug 13, 2014, 09:05 PM
Is this an international group with, JP,USA,Europe, etc and lots of fun..

TheArkeon
Aug 13, 2014, 11:00 PM
Yes, we welcome all players from anywhere. As long as you're not insane lol.

ChiffonFairchild
Sep 3, 2014, 11:31 AM
Consider me interested. I'll send a message to someone in game within the day.

TheArkeon
Sep 3, 2014, 01:30 PM
Sounds good, PM me or Sphaela and we'll talk with you.