PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros and Pacman

darkante
Jun 10, 2014, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ccMoQNHo

Interesting surprise.

HIT0SHI
Jun 11, 2014, 12:24 AM
NAMCO was in the credits so I expected it. However it is surprising they used Pac Man World's art style instead of the new one. I'm glad they choosed that instead at least.

Demon-
Jun 11, 2014, 04:09 AM
Yeah not really that surprising seeing as the game is being developed at namco bandai studios.

darkante
Jun 11, 2014, 04:56 AM
Maybe not that surprising, just didn't think much about Namco's involvement. But i would like to see Ganon/Ganondorf redone since i haven't seen him yet.

NoiseHERO
Jun 11, 2014, 05:48 AM
at this point, it doesn't matter to me who they add that's new, my whole childhood is pretty much in the game already.

I mostly just want to be secure on falcon and falco. D:

(Roy or Young Link probably aren't coming back, but would be nice.)

darkante
Jun 11, 2014, 06:31 AM
I loved using Wolf as well, but i don't hold my breath.

Outrider
Jun 11, 2014, 01:50 PM
at this point, it doesn't matter to me who they add that's new, my whole childhood is pretty much in the game already.

I mostly just want to be secure on falcon and falco. D:

(Roy or Young Link probably aren't coming back, but would be nice.)

With Toon Link in there, I feel pretty confident that Young Link is dead.

yoshiblue
Jun 11, 2014, 05:45 PM
Or could be a skin. Like how Wario has the Wear and plumber suit.

BIG OLAF
Jun 11, 2014, 06:43 PM
That's an interesting surprise.

As for people panicking about characters like Ness, Capt. Falcon, etc., not being 'announced' yet: do they really have to be? You know they're going to be in the game.

gigawuts
Jun 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
This is amazing and I love it and I want it (and I don't usually care about SSB).

Nitro Vordex
Jun 11, 2014, 10:40 PM
Where's Shadow. I need to brood. And shoot bitches.

-Crokar-
Jun 11, 2014, 11:57 PM
I just want to see a FALCON PUNCH!

yoshiblue
Jun 12, 2014, 12:24 AM
Need another whip character to have whip fights with Samus.

AlexCraig
Jun 12, 2014, 01:00 AM
After I saw the Lady Palutena trailer... I want either a SSB or Legend of Zelda anime. Like, legit anime. If done by the right people, it could turn out phenominal.

For those who haven't the foggiest what I'm talking about, here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzsUtANvWzY

Sayara
Jun 12, 2014, 09:08 AM
Only if SHAFT produces it

[spoiler-box]http://i.minus.com/ibeaySgK7hoPgc.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Never have enough of this and poor animated sequences.

Gardios
Jun 12, 2014, 09:29 AM
Palutena being playable makes me reeeaaaally happy. Now just give me Dillon, Sakurai!

HIT0SHI
Jun 12, 2014, 09:38 AM
Pac Man and Metal Slug Miis... hmmm delicious.

Outrider
Jun 12, 2014, 01:19 PM
Or could be a skin. Like how Wario has the Wear and plumber suit.

Not necessarily for this reason, but I genuinely hope that they introduce alternate costumes instead of just color swaps.

Fairly certain that's not gonna happen, though.

Unless it's DLC. Which is crappy DLC, but I'm such a fool that I'd probably buy it.

NoiseHERO
Jun 12, 2014, 02:14 PM
Oh no I'm 100000000000% sure roy and yunglink are dead, was just saying it would be nice.

And yeah Sakurai is a weirdo, Almost MJ level, you never know who he's gonna drop or add in. <_> But yeah would be retarded to take out falco/falcon and ness (but Lucas might get dropped, hell probably turned into a skin.)

Outrider
Jun 12, 2014, 03:04 PM
I still don't understand why they brought back Ike.

Like, Marth, I get, but if they're going to add in the guy from the new Fire Emblem as well (which rumors suggest they will), it seems kinda silly to have all three of them. I was kinda hoping for Lyn from the first US GBA Fire Emblem to shake things up, but I guess maybe she'll be a Support Trophy again?

Then again, that was also my first Fire Emblem, so maybe that has something to do with it.

yoshiblue
Jun 12, 2014, 03:22 PM
Guess he wanted to keep their light and heavy hitters from FE. Then again, there are plenty of other heavy hitters in the FE universe to use.

NoiseHERO
Jun 13, 2014, 07:52 AM
I'm sure roy is dead, and if there's a third it's definitely gonna be chrom out of FE 100000000's of characters he's still current game "hero."

But being a hard hitter is only thing that justifies Ike's return, but I at least like his new pseudo Gatts from Berserk appearance. I'll probably only use him like once or twice a cycle through characters when I'm bored with playing whoever I main though.

I'm 1000% cool with a reverse trap Marth and gender revealed Lucina(same person different appearances) as a skin for Chrom and or Real Marth though.

Sayara
Jun 13, 2014, 12:21 PM
I joked about a Chrome reskin for Ike and a Lucina for Marth.
Though hearing Chrom doing Ike's attacks without Chroms voice would be a huge turn off.

*ult* ANYTHING CAN CHANGE *great aethers*

Randomness
Jun 13, 2014, 02:27 PM
Palutena being playable makes me reeeaaaally happy. Now just give me Dillon, Sakurai!

Pretty sure he showed up as an assist trophy during the tournament. Could be wrong.

Gardios
Jun 13, 2014, 03:30 PM
Assist trophy? Awww man. I guess I should be happy enough that they didn't forget him though...!

Wintermute0
Jun 14, 2014, 04:34 PM
I'm not really excited about Pac-Man, but the game itself looks amazing. I have always been a fan of Smash and I have been playing it since the first one for N64. The roster for this one is shaping up nicely, however. They even made the Miis look fun to play.

yoshiblue
Jun 14, 2014, 08:00 PM
Miis need more classes.

More I tell you! Moar!