PDA

View Full Version : Mag Devices!

AeroXZX
Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM
My question is..

支援デバイス/復活A
Support Device / Revival A

What are the chances, if someone happens to know or has done some extensive testing in, of this proccing? I haven't been able to fine anything remotely definitive.

Also..

支援デバイス/復活B
Support Device / Revival B

Seems like a better version of it, but on Cirnopedia it has N/A for where to get it. This confuses me, because it seems like it would be nice to have over the previous. Is there actually no way to get it?

Lastly..

Do they stack additively, or is it multiplicative? Or does it just roll each proc to see if one lands? Or does it just not stack, period.

I know this is a lot to ask for in terms of testing, if anyone has or has not done it, but if you can help me out I would really appreciate it :D

TehCubey
Jun 12, 2014, 01:49 PM
Check if any player shop has the B revival on the visiphone. If not, it's probably an artifact from beta and there's a reason you can't get it anymore - PSO2 rarely has mag actions that are objectively better than another action. There's always some kind of drawback.

Not sure what chance of proccing does revival A have. From my experience, it's 10% at most. Probably something closer to 5%.

Each mag action has its own seperate chance to proc when the condition is met. They don't add up.