PDA

View Full Version : donwload quest already

jerrelle
Apr 16, 2003, 02:41 PM
central fire swirl is available for download for offline play.

MetalGriever
Apr 16, 2003, 02:43 PM
On XBox? Man that quest was fun on V2.

Riffin
Apr 16, 2003, 03:05 PM
What? Please explain, where and how do we download this into memory card? Or are you simply jerkin my gerkin?

HaLLa
Apr 16, 2003, 03:09 PM
you said about Xbox....its not just for xbox right? or what

noob-of-fury
Apr 16, 2003, 03:17 PM
It had better be downloadable on Gamecube... I need more quests and, hopefully, new items.

HaLLa
Apr 16, 2003, 03:22 PM
true dat

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 16, 2003, 04:29 PM
Doesn't work for gamecube US PSO in both english and japanese language modes.

Squall8VIII
Apr 16, 2003, 04:31 PM
I hope they add that quest to the Gamecube soon! It was so fun on the Dreamcast!! *hums Burning Rangers*

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2003, 04:32 PM
this is for xbox

Squall8VIII
Apr 16, 2003, 04:44 PM
On 2003-04-16 14:32, LollipopLolita wrote:
this is for xbox

Yes I know...that's why I said I hope they add it to GC soon... -.-

2Xtreme
Apr 16, 2003, 04:56 PM
Why do I feel that Xbox PSO is going to get all the challenges, battle rules and quests faster than the GameCube version did?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 16, 2003, 05:00 PM
Because you are unscrupulus to extrapolation!
The gamecube not getting the quest really kicks me in the catass =x_x=.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 16, 2003, 05:56 PM
Sweet!!!
i must download this!

VulpesMundi
Apr 16, 2003, 07:18 PM
Good possibility this could be another one of those bugs where it wasn't supposed to be available immediately. Some of you will remember how that happened with all the Challenge mode stages when the JP X-Box version came out. I recommend you grab the download of that quest post-haste just to be safe (before you miss it). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 16, 2003, 09:09 PM
They better not ignore the GC. Personally, although I have GC and I don't care what happens to the XBox version, I would prefer it if both GC and XB got the same quests, same downloads, etc. But if it just isn't possible, then I understand.

Mumfo
Apr 16, 2003, 09:29 PM
On 2003-04-16 14:56, 2Xtreme wrote:
Why do I feel that Xbox PSO is going to get all the challenges, battle rules and quests faster than the GameCube version did?

Because the PSOX is brand new.

TerribleDeliMeat
Apr 16, 2003, 10:01 PM
I don't think you can get the MarkIII mag like on Ver.2

My mind is a bit rusty, so I'm not sure how it was done...however...I rescued all the characters, put out all the fires, returned to the Hunter's Guild. Accepted the new mission to save the person again. Spoke to the child who tells you to come back after you save the new people. Went back, finished off the new part of the quest. Returned back to the little kid who responded by telling me I should be a burning ranger.

Doesn't he usually give an item to trade for the mark III mag?

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2003, 10:14 PM
On 2003-04-16 20:01, TerribleDeliMeat wrote:
I don't think you can get the MarkIII mag like on Ver.2

no you cannot on xbox

rbf2000
Apr 16, 2003, 10:28 PM
Well, seeing as you can't get any GBA quests on the xbox version, they have to do something to make up for that lacking.

So maybe xbox will get download quests, and gamecube gets GBA downloads?

Blenjar
Apr 16, 2003, 10:50 PM
HA in your cuby faces!

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2003, 10:57 PM
This is a message to all posters here. I do not want to see any competition of any form or any harassment between GC and Xbox players. We don't need that kind of attitude in this community. Just a heads up to know that we won't tolerate that kind of fanboyism.

Riffin
Apr 16, 2003, 11:52 PM
Abso-friggin-lutely!!! BTW, Ben Folds' concert tonite kicked a$$!!!! Just had to say it. Oh, and no fanboys!!!!

TerribleDeliMeat
Apr 17, 2003, 12:15 AM
I think rbf hit the nail on the head. I figure xbox owners will receive older PSO quests, while gamecube owners receive the gba mini-games.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TerribleDeliMeat on 2003-04-16 22:19 ]</font>

Tulathis
Apr 17, 2003, 12:16 AM
Just a heads up to know that we won't tolerate that kind of fanboyism.

Nor fangirlism, I would hope. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I also hope that there won't be constant complaining due to the fact that a certain quest (or whatever) exists on one system and not on another. Personally I'd like to see some differences between the two versions, allowing those of us with access to both a reason to play both. Why not make each a different playing experience if the opportunity to do so exists? Of course, it would be nice to do so without alienating one console or the other. We'll just have to wait and see. In any case, I doubt complaining about it will change anything.

Castoth
Apr 17, 2003, 12:19 AM
Actually, XBox version gets the better deal since I doubt most people have a GBA uplink connection, not to mention I'd rather have PSO rares and downloadable quests to play rather than some mini-game...

*sighs*

Barubary6
Apr 17, 2003, 01:31 AM
I really don't get why this quest isn't available for download on Gamecube yet. The quest is ready, and has been for a while. You can see it on page 27 of the American PSO's manual. Furthermore, Xbox and Gamecube have exactly the same quest file format - all Sonic Team has to do is copy the Xbox quest to the Gamecube servers and it's done.

-- Barubary

Skuld_0
Apr 17, 2003, 08:35 AM
yea i downloaded the quest.... so much funnn...gah i wanna go home right now

Long---Shot
Apr 17, 2003, 09:10 AM
wow that was quick. xbox is already getting some goodies. i wonder how long they plan to release the next one. if they keep this up it could certainly justify buying PSOX and paying the fee.

Mag_Launcher
Apr 17, 2003, 10:56 AM
In the words of Adam Sandler: "Ah horseshit!"

Yes, they best step up and put this quest on GC soon. Oh, and they better put up the easter rappies so I can get my easter egg uber rares.

Oh, and Blenjar, shut the f*** up, fanboy, before I bust mad l337 flaming skills on yo punk ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-04-17 11:20 ]</font>

eggfou
Apr 22, 2003, 01:31 PM
Woohoo. I LOVED Burning Rangers. I'm Glad they actually had something to download so soon. Great stuff.